Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:09:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin in 2020, win or fail?  (Read 1890 times)
4p0l4k4y (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:13:18 AM

Hello guys and dogecoin believers. As we all know bitcoins price is so high that a small time earner like me can no longer afford to invest on. I am planning to invest on dogecoin and hold it for a long time however I am not certain if this is a good Idea i hope that It will be like bitcoin in 2009 which is almost for free. I want your inputs rrgarding this guys so that I could understand further what will happen to dogecoin in 2020.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
radeone

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:24:30 AM

If you are going to hold it for the long term it would depend on how long that actually means and how much you are going to put down on the position. I would say that it might go up some because there has been some hype about it on tradingview and a few crypto tweets but I would say that there are better places to put it in. ZEN ETH just to name a few. If you arent going to play margins with doge I would say don't do it. If you aren't day trading I would suggest to put it in the higher market cap coins that you can afford and see where it goes from there. If you need anything holler at me homie. Do your research and when you do go in just tell yourself what your position is and how long its gonna be and weather the storms. Good luck! Tongue

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:31:13 AM

Hello guys and dogecoin believers. As we all know bitcoins price is so high that a small time earner like me can no longer afford to invest on. I am planning to invest on dogecoin and hold it for a long time however I am not certain if this is a good Idea i hope that It will be like bitcoin in 2009 which is almost for free. I want your inputs rrgarding this guys so that I could understand further what will happen to dogecoin in 2020.

most people say that dogecoin is a joke coin and totally worthless because it has an unlimited supply and peope are keep on dumping it because they can easily get it or mine it therefore it is hard to expect that its value can increase or pump on the future.
4p0l4k4y (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:45:43 AM

If you are going to hold it for the long term it would depend on how long that actually means and how much you are going to put down on the position. I would say that it might go up some because there has been some hype about it on tradingview and a few crypto tweets but I would say that there are better places to put it in. ZEN ETH just to name a few. If you arent going to play margins with doge I would say don't do it. If you aren't day trading I would suggest to put it in the higher market cap coins that you can afford and see where it goes from there. If you need anything holler at me homie. Do your research and when you do go in just tell yourself what your position is and how long its gonna be and weather the storms. Good luck! Tongue

I am planning to invest maybe a few hundred dollars and hold it for maybe 3 years if the coin still had value that time. Lol. This could be worth the risk someday but In Gods time my questiin will be answered Smiley
btw: just red this post from 2013 4 years ago what happenedto this person? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=371741.0

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:56:49 AM

Less sure, but what's wrong if trying.. Until 2020 it seems there is still a possibility to get a profit, small or big profit or loss.. I myself haven't really be sure about that. I can only suggest not to investing too much in it, best of luck to you buddy!.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:04:53 AM

I don't see a single reason why dogs will grow. Technically they are not used anywhere. Since the summer the price fell by 90%. The truth is, most altcoins have also slipped significantly. I think it's risky to invest in such project where technology and virtually no benefits. Even such an impressive and interesting project as Stratis is already half a year is not growing what can I say about the dogs.

High risk high payoff
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:21:55 AM

My question would be, why Dogecoin? I think there are many other currencies that are priced similarly low, however have a much better outlook than Dogecoin. If I was the one investing, I would look at the technologies behind each of the coins. Do they have something novel? Do they have something worth investing in? Similar to stocks, I think it's best to invest in something you truly believe in. Next, I would look at their supply. Dogecoin essentially has an unlimited supply. Anything with an unlimited supply will lose value over time. Last, I would look at the demand. In my personal opinion, Dogecoin does not have significant demand. All of these things and many more will play into the price of Dogecoin in the future. These are just my opinions, but whatever it is that you decide, I wish you the best of luck!
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:26:40 AM

doge failed already are you still hoping?its a copycat and many of us got baited with this coin.
Notanon

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:30:40 AM

Only got big due to hype and offers nothing substantial to differentiate itself from other coins. Would get rid of whatever you're holding while still worth something.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:46:14 AM

I think it is good to have some Doge at the current price. The price of Doge can increase at any moment.
Alosa

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

Alaattin

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:57:05 AM

I don't have any hope about Dogecoin."Doge" I think it's name is enough.In the 2020,BTC will increase to 200.000$ Grin

█▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔█
█  🔒
SAFECRYPT.IO CRYPTOEXCHANGE   • WHITEPAPERTHREADWEBSITE 🚀 ICO IS LIVE  🔥JOIN NOW!🔥   █
█▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂█
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:07:18 AM

I don't think doge will climb back up even if 2020, too much supply right now and unlimited supply will make it lose it's value in a few years and the hype regarding the doge meme itself already died. I don't think the community behind it will keep standing behind the dying project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:24:49 AM

doge failed already are you still hoping?its a copycat and many of us got baited with this coin.

This is also my thoughts. Many including me has already bailed out and not getting back to dogecoin. And as of now its failing so it doesn't make sense to hold on it till 2020 because today it already failed. It was hype before just like any coins, but once its get quite, it will be hard to make a comeback. Although there are many gambling sites that still accepts doge so maybe that's the reason why it is still alive today.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:04:26 AM

Dogecoin is good for daily use and having a laugh, not so much for an investment so it depends on what you want to use it for. Assuming it's an investment, I'd say get out and switch to a different altcoin.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Mascrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:13:15 AM

What do you mean by win or fail? Doge will not get much value, too much coins. As the value of the boom will rise upward + optional pumps.
GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:25:25 AM

There are no reason dogecoin will big famous. I think this coin is only "a tool" for margin trading.
4p0l4k4y (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:29:44 AM

My question would be, why Dogecoin? I think there are many other currencies that are priced similarly low, however have a much better outlook than Dogecoin. If I was the one investing, I would look at the technologies behind each of the coins. Do they have something novel? Do they have something worth investing in? Similar to stocks, I think it's best to invest in something you truly believe in. Next, I would look at their supply. Dogecoin essentially has an unlimited supply. Anything with an unlimited supply will lose value over time. Last, I would look at the demand. In my personal opinion, Dogecoin does not have significant demand. All of these things and many more will play into the price of Dogecoin in the future. These are just my opinions, but whatever it is that you decide, I wish you the best of luck!
I chose doge versus the other cheap crypto because I think it stil haw its potential to boom. Thats in my iwn opinion. Currently the supply is overflowing thats why I would like to invewt just maybe few hundred dollars. We will never know what lies ahead for doge in the future, but Im willing to take the risk. Remember when it was hitting more than hundred sats few months ago? It is like a diamond in the rough and what makes it even more special is that it is not yet that popular. It might take some time for it to reach its true value at least I will be there when time comes. I will revive this post on 2020 to update you guys.

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:34:32 AM

Don't expect too much from DOGECOIN it is a fun coin it'll remain fun coin.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:39:44 AM

Dogecoin believers? Why do you believe in dogecoin? As it is a joke. I think it will survive because of its community but I don't think it will go beyong being a joke coin.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:43:27 AM

I think is not going to happen anything is fun and all, but ufortunately the coin has no real purpose

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: