Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best airdropped token you ever received?  (Read 824 times)
99th (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:27:18 AM

Just curious if anyone has had any luck in recent months with airdrops and what your all time best airdropped token was?

I understand that over the last few years people have scored a few times, but the market has been growing quite fast now, and it seems that airdropped tokens are usually not even worth a fraction of a penny. I follow the airdrop thread on here and have been lucky to get in on 4 so far in the last 3 weeks.

Thoughts?
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:34:40 AM

Centra for me,i converted it to fiat and it gave me  10k usd i sold it a month ago and i am lucky because alts is dropping exponentially.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:36:27 AM

Just curious if anyone has had any luck in recent months with airdrops and what your all time best airdropped token was?

I understand that over the last few years people have scored a few times, but the market has been growing quite fast now, and it seems that airdropped tokens are usually not even worth a fraction of a penny. I follow the airdrop thread on here and have been lucky to get in on 4 so far in the last 3 weeks.

Thoughts?

so far I have followed only one airdrop token that is POStoken so in my opinion Airdrop postoken is the most profitable than other airdrop  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:40:06 AM

for now, all airdrop that i got was priceless, i have got any kind of airdrop token that gives me a huge price. i wish that my remaining token gives me a better price than the other token that i traded already.
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:43:15 AM

Thoughts?

In recent months, nothing good has been distributed. Decred and Byteball are the best airdrops of all time. All that is now being heard is a scam.
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:47:35 AM

Centra for me,i converted it to fiat and it gave me  10k usd i sold it a month ago and i am lucky because alts is dropping exponentially.
What did you do to receive your Centra coins, I am assuming it was a campaign as oppose to airdrop?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:48:39 AM

for now, all airdrop that i got was priceless, i have got any kind of airdrop token that gives me a huge price. i wish that my remaining token gives me a better price than the other token that i traded already.
Because all of the airdrop token was useless rather than become a real crypto comparing with another crypto. As you can see the only ebtc that gives a lot of profit through join in their airdrop but all of people are know airdrop just another shit.

99th (OP)

Las Vegas

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:51:19 AM

Thoughts?

In recent months, nothing good has been distributed. Decred and Byteball are the best airdrops of all time. All that is now being heard is a scam.

Pretty sure that NOT everything being airdropped right now is a scam... That being said, I wonder which airdrops we will look back at in a year from now and say "Wow! Glad I got in on that one!"...

On that note, does anyone have any advice to which upcoming airdrops may be great ones to get in on?
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:52:38 AM

I missed out on eBTC, but fortunately, I managed to make almost $1000 on the ELITE (Ethereum Lite) airdrop. The thing about these projects is that you need to assume they are cash grabs by the anonymous devs. They'll type up a vague whitepaper and make an ambitious roadmap, which are used to goad investors into buying the airdropped supply.

Most airdrops these days are just ERC20 tokens; they are literally just copy/pasted overnight. Whatever you do, take the free airdrop, but if you miss out, don't buy in. 99% of them are pump-and-dumps.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:59:52 AM

Alot of scam airdrop this day,that get yu confuse,I receive postoken,quit profitable
Gambit1306

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:00:58 AM

I made about $1500 from selling eBTC, ETHD and some small fry, but I haven't for a moment considered investing a cent in any of them. Most of these airdrops are such blatant cash grabs it's making me ashamed for this dark corner of crypto, but FOMO is a powerful emotion and even a thin veil of legitimacy can cause quite the pump. If you don't understand why a certain project offers a possible solution to a problem that is best solved by means of the blockchain, don't invest in it: a fool and his money are soon parted.
99th (OP)

Las Vegas

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:07:33 AM

Alot of scam airdrop this day,that get yu confuse,I receive postoken,quit profitable

Hah! I went and searched postoken and saw that they are worth about $.80 a piece and with a large airdrop that would be quite profitable. Only problem is that on their website you still get a "sign up for airdrop" button and form...only to be told once you have filled it out that the airdrop is over. Lol.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:26:19 AM

thas huge i got 2.5k usd from centra,the coin has dip for weeks thats why i converted my coin to fiat.

Sarastiche

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:26:29 PM

Hah! I went and searched postoken and saw that they are worth about $.80 a piece and with a large airdrop that would be quite profitable. Only problem is that on their website you still get a "sign up for airdrop" button and form...only to be told once you have filled it out that the airdrop is over. Lol.

You can always follow up airdrop  at airdropalert.com alot of them have limit in terms of nubers they want to give out
JoCrook

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:30:29 PM

i got the ELITE and eBTC Airdrop.
i missed pos, damn..
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:44:24 PM

Thoughts?

Actually airdrop coins doesn't give a real value in the market, some of them are almost nothing. But among of airdrops I received is POStoken , this coin give me something in value and I believe it would be a great coin in the coming days.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:47:30 PM

Recently i received litecoin gold airdrop and sold it at 1.7 Eth. Best airdrop i have received so far...
Hammonds

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:52:00 PM

i am a newbie in airdrop so i just ever follow and accept some airdrop tokens. and so far I think postoken is the best airdrop coin I've ever received.
Dullmartini

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:08:42 PM

Maybe it’s not a “real airdrop” but I sold my bcc I got from the November fork last night  Grin

I also received some POS token but i didn’t know it is worth anything. I must check that lol
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:10:57 PM

The best airdrop i ever received was EXRN coin
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: