Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best airdropped token you ever received?  (Read 824 times)
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:18:28 PM

TME is pretty good. I was able to get 1k USD out of it.

aspirinix

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:26:05 PM

20ETH in waves android wallet, among lots of others nice coins. Have to wait fully functional WavesDEX to use them. I am soooo in love in waves project.
Cryptogab

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:27:13 PM

So what do you do to convert the tokens in fiat or bitcoin as soon you receive them in the wallet? I have few but I'm not even sure if are worth anything. Thanks
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:29:43 PM

My best airdrop as of now is only ecash, which most if people say that it is a scam coin, but i earn it through airdrop worth $592. That was the reason why i cant stop hunting some airdrops, maybe we can get some bigfish through money from air
HAARP

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:32:01 PM

EBTC was good I think, but I wasn't in. My friends told me they sold them on the market.

Guys, one suggestion, please don't trust those airdrop coins. They are not real assets. They just make advertisement with airdrops. If you got, sell it, but never buy them to earn money.
swedenrt

Activity: 79

feeldiam

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:51:17 PM

i didt get any ..love to have onion one but not allowing me..lol

Cryptogab

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:51:46 PM

EBTC was good I think, but I wasn't in. My friends told me they sold them on the market.

Guys, one suggestion, please don't trust those airdrop coins. They are not real assets. They just make advertisement with airdrops. If you got, sell it, but never buy them to earn money.

where can you sell them?
99th (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:23:47 AM

Recently i received litecoin gold airdrop and sold it at 1.7 Eth. Best airdrop i have received so far...

Wow. That is a great score. I'm hoping some of these airdrops I am signing up to will be as valuable as yours was. Very nice!
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:30:27 AM

Maybe it’s not a “real airdrop” but I sold my bcc I got from the November fork last night  Grin

I also received some POS token but i didn’t know it is worth anything. I must check that lol

Yeah I can hardly call that an airdrop, but for me bcc would also be the one that gave me most profit.
I like the postoken airdrop though.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:09:19 AM

Recently i received litecoin gold airdrop and sold it at 1.7 Eth. Best airdrop i have received so far...

Wow. That is a great score. I'm hoping some of these airdrops I am signing up to will be as valuable as yours was. Very nice!
Same here..litecoin giold is the best...it was my first token from airdrop....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:47:24 AM

SUB1X and postoken is the best airdrop I've ever been in, because both have very good price and also very big profit for my own. so for now postoken and SUB1X can be the best airdrop for me.
Billie2017

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:31:47 AM

TME is pretty good. I was able to get 1k USD out of it.
The best token that i ever received was ebtc the of it was really good.
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:36:55 PM

The best token that i ever received was ebtc the of it was really good.

Yes, eBTC was a good one: https://bitcoin-investors.co.uk/2017/10/today-i-was-given-250/

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:24:35 AM

nem free stake - could have been sold for near 300btc at peak ...and retained until now so around 2 million dollars.

sadly sold for i think about 9 btc or maybe more cant recall now...still can;t complain.

i think those figures are correct I;m sure other free nem stake holders can confirm or deny.

sadiaakhter25

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:18:28 AM

Though eBTC Airdrop was a good one to me ever but I don't agree with the Idea of making fortune from airdrops because most of the Airdrops look scammy and moreover most of the Airdrops didn't even pay. That's why to me airdrops are like as waste of time because it's like lottery that one has very little chance to gain from Airdrop.
dixonchan

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:29:22 AM

None of my airdropped token has any value yet  Embarrassed
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:37:28 AM

So far, the best airdropped token i have received is POS token.
Here is a link to their ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110712.0

One thing i really liked was that it was so easy to mint and stake your POS coins. All you need to do is send it to your own ETH address and the coins will automatically have been mined. They are also about to be listed in many other exchanges which should pump the price up good.
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:09:24 AM

I have joined many airdrops but I received only few. I think for the 10 airdrops I have joined, I just received only three. On the tokens I have receive only one is the best for me. I joined the ACC or accelerator airdrop and I received 93 ACC but even it is just 93 tokens still, I am glad that I received that because ACC has a high value and I just entered my address and phone number and I received their airdrop. It was an easy money so the best airdropped token I have received is ACC.

aliba

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:14:51 AM

for the past month the results I get from bounty airdrop are not big and there are many problems that happen i already meet the full and the provisions in the airdrop program but I do not get token / coin in the project.
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:29:58 AM

Just curious if anyone has had any luck in recent months with airdrops and what your all time best airdropped token was?

I understand that over the last few years people have scored a few times, but the market has been growing quite fast now, and it seems that airdropped tokens are usually not even worth a fraction of a penny. I follow the airdrop thread on here and have been lucky to get in on 4 so far in the last 3 weeks.

Thoughts?

I can say, ETHEREUM BLUE. I received 1000 as an airdrop. I hold it till for several weeks. Then, they launch some bounties program. That bounties reward made my portfolio increased. Because ethereum blue price also increased. The dev is active in their telegram. It's a good sign of good airdrop token.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: