Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Danos = Islapdonkey = egbunikec@gmail.com =sm3lg3z@gmail.com = antikonti proof  (Read 702 times)
AGC SOURCED (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:06:53 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 04:24:31 AM by AGC SOURCED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:49:19 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 01:04:17 AM by Danos

Show me how any of those emails are connected with me please.
Tell me where i stated which email is mine or how you connect any email with me.
Can't wait to see that.
You are lowlife same as your alts i mark as scammers.
You FAKED PM thru google edition tools as "proof" to Lauda and i expose you already how you using to fake "evidences".
Let remind everyone that you said i pmed you this ->  https://i.imgur.com/Gn22CWD.png
When the real pm i send you is this -> http://prntscr.com/h8lzin
Everyone know you are alt of scammer i catch early, and the way you trying to make anyone look bad is lame and laughable.
You are joke, and all your attempts for "war" against me is doomed.
There is no single proof how those emails are connected with me (obviously because you just invent them and they don't even exists?)
I don't even use gmail retard, next time when you create alt to fight me, at least learn your lesson.
The fact how you fake pms is proof enough what low life retard you are.
And sadly my friend didn't manage to catch you online in discord to expose you early.
So good fight alt of scammer, you were already exposed here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2383001
And 99.99% you are this guy i catch before weeks -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267931
I'm pretty sure this thread is self-moderated from you so im keeping record of all your bullshits so don't worry Smiley

All your alts will be tagged soon same as Princa and everyone who defend scammers, or that's just your alts.
*Next time don't lie you have proof, because as usual you have nothing against me.
Where is the proofs? I don't see them? Why those emails are mine ? How you connected they are with mine?
I can say your email is imscammingretarddonateme@gmail.com but will that be true ? How do i know that email is you?
How you know that emails are mine ? Where you see me saying those emails are mine or somehow connected with me ?
Or you can just point random emails, names and saying they belong to someone without proof ? Cheesy
You are low life retard
And thank's god you reported the scammer IP to where you should do, that makes me more than happy.
Its funny how you deleted the posts from the Moderator which you dream to tag me.
I gaved him enough proofs who you are Smiley

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:46:04 AM

If you are interested and will like to view a detailed breakdown of this group scam activity( Princa, Dexter42, Dvyanc), in other to fully understand why they are going to such length to discredit ppl exposing them, Then visit this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24385320#msg24385320

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Danos

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:04:30 AM

If you are interested and will like to view a detailed breakdown of this group scam activity( Princa, Dexter42, Dvyanc), in other to fully understand why they are going to such length to discredit ppl exposing them, Then visit this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24385320#msg24385320

Sadly they can't expose anything, because their setup story's are based on fantasy but no proofs.
Those guy's don't even realize what "evidence" or "proof" means, saying some random emails are to some random people's without connecting them with proofs.
Same like i can say that isuckfor10bucks@gmail.com is his mom email but based on their theories why would i need proof that's her email? Its enough to say it is right ? CheesyCheesy:D

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:16:21 AM

Closely watching the case.
I can see how it is becoming usual to see a few common names like 'Danos', 'IslapDonkey' tagged with 'scams'.However none of these accounts are tagged.The scams related to them are also extreme in terms of it's seriousness.Will update the thread  after my conclusion.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:25:25 PM

AGAIN, AM GOING TO LEAVE YOU WITH THIS THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24385320#msg24385320. I SUGGEST THAT ANYONE INTERESTED PERUSE IT AT THEIR LEISURE AND MAKE UP THEIR MIND. THANKS AND TAKE CARE

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Danos

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 02:50:09 AM

Oh, someone bump this thread from proven alt of scammer who trying to bullshit around ? Cheesy
That's awesome.

Lets take a look again at your "proofs" Cheesy:D:D

1. I don't know the emails you claim to be mine and never used gmail.
2. you accidentally exposed the scammer ip ? That's awesome !!! I support every single scammer to be cathed!
But you claim that you got mine ? That's impossible son, you don't have my ip don't worry, you got the the scammer ip not mine.
And im proud of you because of that so you can take any action against him!
Thanks god the scammer was stupid enough to expose himself through the headers but i don't see how that should or can be connected with me sadly for you.
3. Look at the trust i gaved you and the language ? Consider you u have 10 alts around here proved what you expect ? Cheesy To support ur scams or something ? Wake up.
4. Yes i do not use discord sadly for you again. Friend of mine was waiting you few days to expose your scams but he didn't catch you as i said many time before.
5. Thanks for calling me homophobic, if that's how people being called to catch scammers, you are welcome.
6. nicollesmith points to some fake thread against me which were created once again from one of your first scamming accounts i catch Smiley
7. May we have real proofs against me please. Like where im saying that email is mine, how you really connecting to me. Show us screenshot of me saying "Contact me over this email" so it can be valid connected with me, because you trying to connect me with a thread made from your previous scamming account which is sad Cheesy
It's like someone to open thread against the admin of this forum and claim his email is "iownyounigga@gmail.com" and that person lie obviously, and in the next week, some alt of the same guy open new thread saying this email heads to him, because another thread says that which were created from his first alt Cheesy
You make no sense but thanks god as usual all of you scamming shits are dumb as fuck.
You were exposed from me and few other people so yeah.
Not to mention most of your ALTS which we catch before is inactive since them Cheesy
You can't use your accounts and not using them anymore because everyone already know who you are.
Now thanks for playing, and waiting your new account with ur new scams in 2018.

jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:24:23 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 12:15:25 PM by jenia1

another thread about Donos scamming that raised the question if Donos and antikonti are the same people:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2426183.0

These threads show scamming accusations against antikonti:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2512197.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534885.msg25874622#msg25874622
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218299.0

if one is willing to compile all the information and run a search across similar figures of speech/ grammar/spelling mistakes I bet we can prove it. not an easy task though

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

Danos

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:44:04 PM

Keep grave digging a thread made by scammer who fake posts and were exposed Cheesy
You will never see the OP again in the forum because i catch him and already report his edited and fake stuff.
But thanks for remind us.
Also, im not islapdonkey, im more like islapbitchez (not sure is there any username like this on the forum:D )

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:52:00 AM

This is getting out of hand by you bunch of shills attacking each other.By now,you should have realised no one gives a shit who Danos/Islapwhatever is ,we know enough to not trust or deal with them under any conditions.
Why you shills keep opening unreasonable threads when cleary the community doesn't seem to be interested in evaluating your case ? I'm sick of seeing the same names in the scam accusation section every other day.The best possible solution is ,DT should tag all the people mentioned above.
Danos

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:09:46 PM

This is getting out of hand by you bunch of shills attacking each other.By now,you should have realised no one gives a shit who Danos/Islapwhatever is ,we know enough to not trust or deal with them under any conditions.
Why you shills keep opening unreasonable threads when cleary the community doesn't seem to be interested in evaluating your case ? I'm sick of seeing the same names in the scam accusation section every other day.The best possible solution is ,DT should tag all the people mentioned above.
For retards like you there is threads about the scamming lying faking OP -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2383001

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: