Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I late ?  (Read 6747 times)
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:10:39 PM

I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

Never too late to invests / buy in bitcoin, because the price still up and not stable yet.
Anyway bitcoin of course more profitable more than gold. I think you should buy bitcoins this week or before end of the year.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:14:26 PM

Its better to be late than never. Its never late in bitcoin and at this moment the value of bitcoin is decreasing so I think this is the time to buy bitcoin. Good luck on your journey.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:25:06 PM

I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?
this is the best time of enter is now your not late come and see the best way of bitcoin dont be afraid to try you cannot regret

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:27:41 PM

You're late! But i think if you want to buy bitcoin just wait until it dump to $5000 and sell it if the bitcoin goes up so it is not to late to buy bitcoin for now because this is the right time to buy . Smiley
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:28:20 PM

yesterday and today is the best time to buy ! i dont know what will happen tomorrow but if you want to buy 2 bitcoin make it 1 bitcoin at a time so you have a balance, we dont know what will happen if it go up well you have gione a bit wrong but if dip more then you have another bitcoin to buy at more low proice .
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:31:12 PM

Actually, your'e not late and its never late to buy bitcoin because anytime you could buy bitcoin. In addition to that, bitcoin is very valuable because it is the most expensive coin. Buying bitcoin is a good choice because it will really help you to gain more income and money. Lastly, you're not late and you made good decision to buy it.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:34:12 PM

so it is not too late some bitcoin now, because it is very cheap now, lower than 6500$ a good time to buy a bitcoin before it rise up in few days from now. furthermore bitcoin is predicted to get to 10000$ in just next year, so if you buy some bitcoin right now, your profit in next year will be enormous.

siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:38:28 PM

Shocked Shocked 2 bitcoin price today 12800$. from my prediction after fork bitcoin will go mooon Grin.
if you buy today? so its best time to buy'
buy now for best profit.
thanks.........

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:45:03 PM

maybe this time is the good time to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin price is in lower since 2 weeks ago. you can buy it now if your heart said to buy it. before you buy bitcoin, you can find some reference and read any hot news, fake news, and new news about bitocin and cryptocurrencies

dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:48:45 PM

We are all late, where were we when you can get 10k btc with only $1? Grin
The best time to by is now! But of course wait for a little dip

Lukochuri78

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:57:21 PM

no, it is not so late. See the current value of BTC. the price of BTC  Is decreasing Now, It is the perfect time for buying BTC and hold them for long term.
Cloud27

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:19:52 PM

It is never too late to buy bitcoin at this moment as a matter of fact, this is the most awaited time in the crypto market, they are anticipating this dip by most of the buyer of bitcoin. It is now your best window of opportunity to start your investment of bitcoin.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:20:58 PM

I think it will depend entirely on you. Because when you think Bitcoin is less then you buy Bitcoin. There's nothing to delay. If you buy for long-term, you will definitely get a big profit.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:37:59 PM

The best time to buy is now.
Well, it is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price was going down and you must buy now if you want to earn much income in the future. Furthermore, do not hesitate to buy bitcoin because buying bitcoin is a good choice and it will help you to have better and bright future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:46:17 PM

Most of expert predicted this price drop, but for entirely different reason. They thought that after the fork, people will get their free coins(bitcoin gold) and will cash out BTC. I didn't read any articles (maybe it's just me so inattentive) about fork cancellation and about BCC fork at 13th.
My point is: very difficult to predict this market even for so called "experts". So for average champ like me best strategy is to keep bitcoin as long-term investment. 

MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:58:14 PM

you should wait after 2 weeks if they activate segwit2x i think BTC will fall its present price youre not late but its early to buy now.

I too late in this most all are talk about this and all are some other reason totally different because it touch at last $7500 above and at now current price $6433 in future it decreased in down .
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:35:25 PM

Now is the correct time to buy as it has gone very low in correction and start to buy in split of you investment so that if their is more low value then you should be able to buy more. But i think now after some time the price will start to move back high.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:37:27 PM

Slightly late as compared to the early adopters but you are not very late. If you made up your mind, yes now it is the right time to buy BTC. Especially when the price dip now.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:42:28 PM

Never too late to invests / buy in bitcoin, because the price still up and not stable yet.
Anyway bitcoin of course more profitable more than gold. I think you should buy bitcoins this week or before end of the year.

yes. Bitcoin investment is not that late. The price is going down and it is the opportunity to buy some coins. it will give more profit when it go increase again. It is god decision to but bitcoin before the year end especially when you buy now.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:14:28 PM

No, you not late. In this situation price of bitcoin is down. This is a perfect time to buy bitcoin. And bitcoin will be up again, sir. That's my opinion
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: