Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:30:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I late ?  (Read 6751 times)
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:05:02 PM

I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?
If you believe this is the best time to buy bitcoin,just do it.But you have to be careful when investing in cryptocurrency.
Do personal research, monitor growth, development, and news about bitcoin.

invest patiently and wisely to get maximum results.
That's right, because I believe prices are always changing and it is necessary to be careful that your investment can be profitable and provide a positive response.

menmka

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:11:49 PM

I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

bitcoins  In constant rise Wink Wink
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:27:34 PM

no your not to late but cause it is the time for you to have bitcoin don't be afraid because bitcoin give you a wonderful life

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
NRF

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:54:43 PM

You are not late. You had profit and now you should buy more Bitcoin to earn more money.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:03:47 PM

You are not too late. You have 1 month to buy bitcoin because in next year 2018, we didn't know if the bitcoin is going to rise or going to down the value of it. Just give a try and risk your money. You didn't earn money if you are scared or doubt about bitcoin. Just predict on how the bitcoin will be cycle of it in 2018.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:11:17 PM

Why are there so many sheep in this world? So you are one of those people who bought bitcoin because it is already valuable, and then you would ask now if you are late. Let me ask you this question, before you buy your 2 bitcoins, what was your target price? Your answer will determine if you are late or not.
It look you are a bit jealous. you too would have done the same provided you know little or nothing about the coin. alot of people are looking opportunity to be reach and I dont think he deserve to be called a sheep just because he invested in bitcoin. maybe it is because he is a newbie but i have seen alot of snr member like you seeking for peoples opinion on bitcoin.
sonny123

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:19:26 PM

just in time 😊, but for me i hope i star
ted earlier
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:28:57 PM

If your goal is investment, I don't think it will be too late. Why can I say like this?
Buying bitcoins at present prices is indeed the best way, because I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to rise especially for next year.
Shannykhan44

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:48:23 PM

No its not late. Cheesy bitcoin is more valuable very day. Very day the bitcoin price is more high. In the coming Days the bitcoin Price is more then 1000$ US dollar. So don,t wait and go Buy Bitcoin. I am also invest in Bitcoin. Kiss Tongue Embarrassed
kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:09:00 PM

I think that you're just in time joining bitcoin. Bitcoin is getting more and more popular since it gives opportunity to everyone. Now is the right time to invest in bitcoin. Maybe it is volatile but the values are still high even though it changes time to time. Also,if your invest now your bitcoin will increase,maybe not for now,but next year it will.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:16:58 PM

The best time to buy is now.

disagree. the best time to buy was literally any time u to this point, LOL. we are at 8000 now. sure, we might go to 10k, we most likely will, but is that percent gain worth the possible very long, very expensive price correction that could come with it? folks have been claiming 10k bitcoin for YEARS now. i imagine there are folks that have been waiting that long, for this price level.  or course a nice percentage of those cats are going to take some profit, if not sell. if enough of us do this (observe when bitcoin cash got to 2500), the price will immediately collapse under the selling pressure.

i mean, but what if it all fucks up?
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:10:25 PM

You are not late if you plan to hold for the long run. The cryptocurrency bull market has just started. What you can do if the price drops is to add to your position, so that your dollar cost drops. Also, it may be a good idea to diversify your assets and not depend solely on bitcoin.
it is not too late to buy bitcoin, because the bitcoin can be bought at any time, but whenever it has to have a trick, if the price goes up do not buy, because it is very harmful for yourself, not a profit even later Cheesy

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:17:08 PM

Firstly, welcome to Bitcoin world. Generally there is not a bad time to buy Bitcoin. As a long term investment, you can always make profit. Also, learning about this technology will give you great advantage in the next 30 years which i think is the best part of it. I would recommend you to read more before buying any coins. At this moment, ethereum can be a better investment.

I strongly agree on your opinion that there is not a bad time to buy Bitcoin, and as a long term investment, you can always make profit. Also, learning about this technology will give you great advantage in the next 30 years which I think also, is the best part of it. On my opinion aswell I guess it is not that late to purchase bitcoin because it will grow more in the future despite the fact that it is so high value now still it wil grow in the future do not be afraid. Also its never too late to invest in BTC. If you are looking on holding the coins for a long time then you will see a greater profit for our investment.
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:21:29 PM

You are never late i got know about it when it was $1000 and i asked my self the same question. There is no stopping anytime soon so keep calm and hold on.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:26:16 PM

Less than 1% of the world owns cryptocurrencies. Not too late at all!
It is not too late, just a bit late but there's a way to feel like you're not late. Double effort or even triple without hesitations can be a good comfort to feel that you just came at the right time. If you started today, no time for laziness.

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:35:57 PM

It is not too late to invest on bitcoin because I think bitcoin still will go to the moon in the coming days. But it is much better if you buy bitcoin by 1st quarter of this year wherein its price is just ranging from $700 - $1000.

phpdev3

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:39:39 PM

No. It is said that better late than never. As the price has a positive sign, you can buy your bitcoin now to make a profit.
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:45:29 PM

You are not late if you plan to hold for the long run. The cryptocurrency bull market has just started. What you can do if the price drops is to add to your position, so that your dollar cost drops. Also, it may be a good idea to diversify your assets and not depend solely on bitcoin.
it is not too late to buy bitcoin, because the bitcoin can be bought at any time, but whenever it has to have a trick, if the price goes up do not buy, because it is very harmful for yourself, not a profit even later Cheesy

It's never late for buying bitcoin. Even the late buyers got very much profit from it and this trend will go like this. The result will be very profitable in any time interval and case in the market.
mingxiao

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:47:49 PM

No later than any time. Bitcoin technology is powerful. The potential of bitcoin is huge. I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin is changing our lives. More and more people know bitcoin. More and more people are willing to invest bitcoin. The value of bitcoin will go up. Smiley
Arslada

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:51:45 PM

Buy part of BTC every month periodically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: