Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:04:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I late ?  (Read 6747 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:56:05 PM

To invest in bitcoin now it's a good time to invest in it. Don't bother you have wasted lots of opportunities because it's still in a prosperity and it will go continueslly for a long time. So I suggest you to make an immediate purchase of Bitcoin without wasting more time.
So true. If you feel late then you should be rushing right now to invest with bitcoin because the opportunity to gain profit is still wide open and still a long time for it because of the possibility of rising bitcoin prices higher. It is a saying better late than nothing.
DylerTurden

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

PradBitt

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:09:19 AM

To invest in bitcoin now it's a good time to invest in it. Don't bother you have wasted lots of opportunities because it's still in a prosperity and it will go continueslly for a long time. So I suggest you to make an immediate purchase of Bitcoin without wasting more time.
So true. If you feel late then you should be rushing right now to invest with bitcoin because the opportunity to gain profit is still wide open and still a long time for it because of the possibility of rising bitcoin prices higher. It is a saying better late than nothing.

I feel like if BTC is truly sticking to its current path,

its more like go on BTC or be doomed as fiat will seeeeriously crash
Ourat

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:38:14 PM

it's never too late to invest, as long as you have confidence in bitcoin you can start from now but if you still feel late reassure your intention
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:18:25 AM

I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

Hi there hemanthalaksiri! By the time I see this post and decided to still answer, the price of bitcoin is at top. But I didn’t tell you to don’t buy today. I have answered similar questions in this forum and my always answer is that will depends on when you are planning to sell the bitcoins. One can buy bitcoins even the price is at top but just don’t sell it soon. You could hold it for a minimum of two months, if the price continue to inclined, you could reach your ROI within two to three months.  Wink
Bruno77

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:09:11 AM

The truth is, it's impossible to time the market. That goes for any investment. If anyone here could even see a little bit into the future, we would all be millionaires. That said, I believe that bitcoin has a long way to go before it reaches its peak. It is still not mainstream and I think it won't peak until it's a household name.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:11:19 AM

Late but it's okay.    It's also too late to invest in Google or Apple, but it's okay.   Opportunity knocks when you don't expect it. 

sent from my X6
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:18:14 AM

nothing is too late, You need not hesitate to invest dibitcoin, because the price of the bitcoin will go to the moon.
If I become you, I'll buy it even though the current price is different from the last week.because of the bitcoin will continue to go up, and lifted

jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:37:15 AM

I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?
late or not it is subjective. if you have decided to buy 2 btc at that time, you must have considered the profit you will get, otherwise you may not be risking that much money. so let's keep trying.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:40:11 AM

late or not it is subjective. if you have decided to buy 2 btc at that time, you must have considered the profit you will get, otherwise you may not be risking that much money. so let's keep trying.
I do not think it's too late to buy bitcoin, because the bitcoin prediction will rise multiply from the current price will be achieved. so if you buy 2 bitcoins and hold the coins in some time will definitely be able to get profit when you sell at higher price
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:40:32 AM

Not too late but you miss many chance. Its ok, there are still many chance to gain profit in the future. Keep earn bitcoin as much as you can, this is my advice.  Cheesy . We are sure that bitcoin can become something big in the future.

jamelyn

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:41:38 AM

It's not too late to buy a bitcoin.every months or days increases its value and rises even more so you buy it now hold you so long for you to be rich.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:50:33 AM

As long as you buy under $50.000 I think you are not too late. Of course you missed the best prices under $5.000 in summer 2017 but if you buy now and hold long term you still should make a good deal.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
sohel436290

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:01:23 AM

I Think this is the best time work with Bitcoin. Recently Price Are so good & this price growing up day by day. I hope you joined perfect time in Bitcoin Frum.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:53:59 PM

The best time to buy is now.
i think for me all the time are the best time to buy or to invest in bitcoin because there was a time that bitcoin price are too high but sometimes is low, thats why im telling everyone that everytime are the best time but this time you have a lot of chances that you missed.

jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:01:04 PM

What were the reasons to buy? Because it has risen a lot? Are they part of a diversified portfolio or are you concentrating all your money in Bitcoin? Whenever you buy an investment, you should have strong reasons. And even stronger to sell.

That being said, it is still a party even if you are late. But the party may end so beware of that, and always consider risk (and manage it through diversification).
kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:16:54 PM

no i think its a perfect time to buy it. bitcoin grew so fast and the value of it is getting bigger. invest and try some mining they said it is the best way to use bitcoin.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:26:54 PM

Still not . you can buy now. But it would be better if you were more earlier . because its almost $19000 per bitcoin😍 but don't worry it will cross $50000 very soon. So you  are still there .

YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:05:02 PM

Don't bother your mind by saying if you are too late to buy Bitcoin, my friend. Wink
Because in the next few years bitcoin will reach $100,000, So this time is the right time to buy more.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:10:51 PM

I guess it was not that late for you to buy bitcoin at all, as you can see bitcoin was way more cheaper by the time you posted this and bitcoin now is almost $20,000 up and its going to be there. I guess you already made profit with your bitcoin keep holding it and when you're satisfied with your profit you can start using some of it and enjoy the money you made.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:45:36 PM

I guess it was not that late for you to buy bitcoin at all, as you can see bitcoin was way more cheaper by the time you posted this and bitcoin now is almost $20,000 up and its going to be there. I guess you already made profit with your bitcoin keep holding it and when you're satisfied with your profit you can start using some of it and enjoy the money you made.

Good for you. 2 btcs and the value of your investments may very well be aiming beyond the moon next year. Its not too late you even can consider yourself fortunate that you entered at this npoint

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: