Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which nation produces the sexiest women?  (Read 10934 times)
wizby

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 11:54:22 AM

Thailand

really? Grin i thought the question was about sexiest women not men... Cool
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 11:55:43 AM

I had this debate many times in the past 9 years here in Korea. With each and every occurrence, I am shown more evidence that every country has ugly and beautiful women and it really is a matter of personal taste, one that adapts over time and influence I might add.

TL;DR? How could you possibly think the above statements were too long to read. Idiot.

I'd say Sweden and Japan are easily at the top.

I remember thinking Japanese women were all pretty back when I only knew of AV idols. My opinion changed right after stepping off the plane to Japan.

You didn't have your faith renewed walking around in Shibuya or Harajuku though? Lots of good looking girls. And wouldn't you agree that most Korean girls all try to conform to a similar Korean ideal standard? You'll know better than me of course since you live there. I've just formed my opinion based on spending some time in Seoul(Myeong-dong mostly) and through Korean media.

First and foremost, the conformity is unattractive to me. Second, the plastic surgery patients and makeup queens of a single city do not reflect the greater population of the entire country in my eyes.

Here is what those "Myeongdong girls" look like, and it's always makeup and surgery (which grosses me out). They are an embarrassment to their race and country with each and every repeated nose job.

Pro-tip: Koreans actually think this is attractive (powder caked white faces and all!)

Lastly, I have always been attracted to natural beauty and even plead with any girlfriend of mine not to wear makeup whenever possible. There are many gorgeous girls in Korea, Japan, Sweden, Australia, England, America, China, Switzerland, Germany, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if there were even some pretty girls in New Jersey*.

*Okay, maybe that's going a little too far.

FNG

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:11:42 PM

Thailand

really? Grin i thought the question was about sexiest women not men... Cool
Heh...I guess Thailand wins on both counts.
Cyberdyne

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:56:43 PM

the plastic surgery patients

That is the downside to Korea and not something I go for either.
syn999

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:58:00 PM

korean sugrey
so no for me
i like chinese and japanes girls
but i would say eastern europe girls are hottest

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:01:00 PM

Yeah. That's just Asia in general though. They've taken their perception of beauty and pushed it to the extreme. Korea just happens to be the worst offender at the moment. There are still lots of hot Korean girls though. I don't think they win overall though.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:03:02 PM

korean sugrey
so no for me

lol. Can't tell if serious. I would say the amount of surgeries ranked as follows (in severity and quantity).

#1: China
#2: Korea
#3: Japan

The obsession and amount of makeup used would be:

#1: Japan
#3: China

nobbynobbynoob

Activity: 784

Annuit cœptis humanae libertas

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 01:04:12 PM

Australia.

Earn Free Bitcoins!   Earn bitcoin via BitcoinGet
BTC tip: 1PKkvuwC24Vqjv9odigXs1QVzE66jEJqmb (if <200 µBTC, please donate to charity)
LTC tip: LRqXaNdF79QHvhPpS5AZdEJZnLiNnAkJvq (if <Ł0,05, please donate to charity)
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:07:29 PM

On one hand, that's a ridiculous assumption as googling "ugly Australian girl" shows the other side of that.

On the other hand...

legitnick

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 03:47:46 PM

Wow you guys are out there. Korean and japanese women? Sorry.. But definitly not my type. And whoever said russains produce the cutest girls... Mustve never been to russia.

Bottom of the list would probably be africa, India, middle east, and chinese.

Germany by far has the cutest girls.

Just my opinion.

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 03:57:33 PM

I think all the women that Captain Kirk kissed are beautiful, starting with this one:

syn999

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:02:15 PM

korean sugrey
so no for me

lol. Can't tell if serious. I would say the amount of surgeries ranked as follows (in severity and quantity).

#1: China
#3: Japan

The obsession and amount of makeup used would be:

#1: Japan
#3: China

the ratio in korea is very high percentage
more and more chinese girls are taking surgery but not close to korean population
I have been to all three countries for quite a while, just personally opinion

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 06:28:44 PM

I look up to Britain.

Really? My first visit to London made me fully understand homosexuality.

fr33d0miz3r

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:02:19 AM

Russia!
I loved to pickup girls in Moscow and Saint Petersburg. And now I have a beautiful grilfriend.

Here are random photos of russian girls from VK.com (russian facebook):

So, get a Russian visa and go here for a weekend/holidays. I can help you with pickup  Wink
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:23:47 AM

snip

Yeesh, that second to last girl kinda looks like a corpse.  It seems as though they're all trying to look like children (or cutesy anime characters but roughly the same thing).

But I do agree with your final point, there's beautiful women everywhere and ugly women everywhere, just as there's handsome men everywhere and ugly men everywhere.  To further point out the absurdity of attempting to rank a nation by the number of attractive women naturally born and sitting within its borders, we must assume:

A.  That people do not travel (for starters),
B.  Most men share the same taste, which would imply,
C.  Most women of the nation which produces the sexiest women look alike.

Ignoring the first point, we could go back and forth debating which nations produce the sexiest women, but until we all agree that there's only one type of women we're all attracted to, we'll never get anywhere.  It's a futile argument which essentially boils down to, "Which nation's women are you generally attracted to?"

And I can't say I've ever seen the women of a nation who are, by landslide victory, all of the same height, skin color, facial structure, hair texture, and breast size, or else I could, at least, make an objective statement than "girls of nation X are super hot", let alone try to argue that my supposed objectivity should be shared by all my male peers, where we could, for a fact, claim that all women of nation X are the hottest of all the nations.  And if we can assume that personality has enough of an impact on a woman's attractiveness to affect their physical appearance, we're really better off just discussing what it is we actually like in a woman, because we'll never agree, nor should we.  All we're gonna do here is encourage the idea that people of a specific nation are always going to be one way, whether the stereotype is good or bad.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:55:13 AM

snip

Yeesh, that second to last girl kinda looks like a corpse.  It seems as though they're all trying to look like children (or cutesy anime characters but roughly the same thing).

But I do agree with your final point, there's beautiful women everywhere and ugly women everywhere, just as there's handsome men everywhere and ugly men everywhere.  To further point out the absurdity of attempting to rank a nation by the number of attractive women naturally born and sitting within its borders, we must assume:

Ignoring the first point, we could go back and forth debating which nations produce the sexiest women, but until we all agree that there's only one type of women we're all attracted to, we'll never get anywhere.  It's a futile argument which essentially boils down to, "Which nation's women are you generally attracted to?"

And I can't say I've ever seen the women of a nation who are, by landslide victory, all of the same height, skin color, facial structure, hair texture, and breast size, or else I could, at least, make an objective statement than "girls of nation X are super hot", let alone try to argue that my supposed objectivity should be shared by all my male peers, where we could, for a fact, claim that all women of nation X are the hottest of all the nations.  And if we can assume that personality has enough of an impact on a woman's attractiveness to affect their physical appearance, we're really better off just discussing what it is we actually like in a woman, because we'll never agree, nor should we.  All we're gonna do here is encourage the idea that people of a specific nation are always going to be one way, whether the stereotype is good or bad.

I can agree to that so I'll list what I like in a woman first.

1) She needs to have a pulse.
2) She needs to not be so ugly or fat that I can't look at her even when drunk.
3) She needs to say yes whenever I'm ready (this gives her points toward beauty if she needs them).
4) She can't stare up at me when she's blowing me like a puppy dog admiring a bone (she concentrates on the job at hand).
4) She needs to not speak directly to me when the deed is done (because my interest in her is limited at this point and will need time to recover).
5) Her mother must already be dead, incarcerated for more than 20 years in a geographic location that prohibits our visiting her or resides in another country and fears travel.
6) She needs to have a job and be willing to loan me money whenever I need a little extra.

This is my basic foundation for the perfect woman. Of course, other pluses or minuses will matter when you get involved with her such as sexual prowess, kink, breast size, natural breasts (can't really be determined until your squeezing em), excessive stretch marks, scaring, etc.

I think of all the places I've visited Japan had women that, on average, fit most of my desires.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:00:01 AM

snip

I can agree to that so I'll list what I like in a woman first.

1) She needs to have a pulse.
2) She needs to not be so ugly or fat that I can't look at her even when drunk.
3) She needs to say yes whenever I'm ready (this gives her points toward beauty if she needs them).
4) She can't stare up at me when she's blowing me like a puppy dog admiring a bone (she concentrates on the job at hand).
4) She needs to not speak directly to me when the deed is done (because my interest in her is limited at this point and will need time to recover).
5) Her mother must already be dead, incarcerated for more than 20 years in a geographic location that prohibits our visiting her or resides in another country and fears travel.
6) She needs to have a job and be willing to loan me money whenever I need a little extra.

This is my basic foundation for the perfect woman. Of course, other pluses or minuses will matter when you get involved with her such as sexual prowess, kink, breast size, natural breasts (can't really be determined until your squeezing em), excessive stretch marks, scaring, etc.

I think of all the places I've visited Japan had women that, on average, fit most of my desires.

Rofl.

herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 07:42:47 AM

I have to say Malta.

When we were there, we didn't see one ugly girl.

These probably weren't natives largely though, there were mostly students learning English for a few weeks. And partying.  Smiley

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
rumbitla

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 08:00:47 AM

Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Germany and Poland have the best.

nobbynobbynoob

Activity: 784

Annuit cœptis humanae libertas

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 12:28:47 PM

All we're gonna do here is encourage the idea that people of a specific nation are always going to be one way, whether the stereotype is good or bad.

All good points, which is why I see the obvious irony in only wanting to date Aussie girls, when I'm an anarchist (or close to it). The significant concept this raises for me, personally, is the definition of nationality. Citizenship is essentially slavery to the State, and why should we define nationality by statism? It is best to think of it primarily as a state of mind rather than a state of law. You mightn't legally be a citizen of country X, but you can be a "national", or "from country X", if you genuinely feel in spirit that you are. And that can be good enough, including under pure anarchy.

Earn Free Bitcoins!   Earn bitcoin via BitcoinGet
BTC tip: 1PKkvuwC24Vqjv9odigXs1QVzE66jEJqmb (if <200 µBTC, please donate to charity)
LTC tip: LRqXaNdF79QHvhPpS5AZdEJZnLiNnAkJvq (if <Ł0,05, please donate to charity)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: