Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:50:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash - What is the future bitcoin  (Read 2765 times)
bjbear123 (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:48:29 AM

Now that Segwit2x has been called off, and the developers have said Bitcoin Cash 'aligns with their views'.... and bitcoin.com has gone only to bitcoin cash - What is the future bitcoin ??

I am pleased that Segwit2x was called off, I felt this would cause a divide in the bitcoin community, however bitcoin cash is fast and cheap and people may start using Bitcoin cash over bitcoin.

Bitcoin has dropped ~10% in the last day, I feel this is good because it has settles down at the 6700 mark for correction, on the other hand, bitcoin cash has raised ~40% !!

I was all along saying to myself, if the price went in the $6k range, I would purchase a small amount more, however bitcoin cash is doing well, what should I do ?

I own bitcoin but none of bitcoin cash, are people here still buying bitcoin or is bitcoin cash the way forward ?

BTC: 1Q3B9pr84adJJxBNmo3w3FaEWgcCjCSPTv | ETH: 0x1A053Df90E06f59fc7Aeb12F7a7Ea1f47FA53748 | LTC: LYUQYCy7S68Yry2qv3XRC7xx62GbHZEWhH | BCH: lol Wink
Cholo003

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:59:00 AM

I believe that it is only rising because of roger ver's influence. Its still great to invest on bitcoin, but you might want to start getting a little bit of Bitcoin. It migjt still go up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dns

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:11:21 AM

To hard to know what will happen in the future, but as we know the BTC is an "ancient" crypto currency and all crypto moving by BTC effect, but bitcoin cash is a good perfect similar to satoshi dream. Some people say bitcoin cash is the future and that will be the real BTC. Let see... I believe in bitcoin cash (as in the name is real abble to use as"cash").
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:24:34 AM

I was stupid and sold all my bitcoin cash after the split, how do you buy bitcoin cash now, you can't buy it on Coinbase ? Do you have to exchange via shapeshift ?

I am surprised buy bitcoin cash price because it has little to none exchanges supporting it yet it is still at $1000 a coin

Whatsoever bitcoin cash is the splitted coin from the Main stream coin bitcoin. It wil be consider as a one of the altcoin only. You can invest on that hold it some to see whether the value grows more in the future or not.
I hope this link news information will give where you can trade the BCH or buy it how much ever you need it.
https://news.bitcoin.com/exchanges-trading-bitcoin-cash/
yishak

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:28:50 AM

No bud, segwit2x fork will resume .they have stated on their site (bitcoin2x.org) that they will go on with the fork.

Imo , I don't bch has any chance to take down btc. I think bch will crash hard soon ...
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:29:49 AM

Wherever the miners go is what will come out on top. Bitcoin has racked up 100k unconfirmed transactions in the recent days, which is a very worrying development.
Guess who is behind the empty blocks or merely full blocks? Why no one dares to mine above 1.25MB blocks? is that the max allowed block size? What was required by merchants and day to day bitcoin users was at least a 2MB size increase, Devs need to open miner's hands a little, I think bitcoin has grown enough to handle 1MB block size increase every 6 month.
You noobs also need to stop script posting, you need Franky to slap you with a wet fish Cheesy
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:01:47 PM

I prefer bitcoin instead of cash, bitcoin bitcoin prices will continue to rise as time passes. if cash has a fixed price. I think the bitcoin of the future is the bitcoin we save for the future and we sell at that time with a very expensive price.

trinketmage

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:12:56 PM

Its quite a scary time for Bitcoin holders, maybe it would be better to hold 25% of Litecoin, 25% ether, 25% Bitcoin and 25% bitcoin cash, I don't know what to do

I don´t hold any BCH at the moment, sold all them post-fork. I don´t regret that, but of course we should take a close look at the current development. Apparently, BCH supporters are trying to market Cash as the "real" Bitcoin. So yeah, this is an attack on Bitcoin and who knows what the outcome will be.

I will certainly diversify my assets to some extent

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:13:15 PM

Bitcoin cash is doing well at the moment, I regret since I sold it around the $300-400 mark, looking the value today worth more than $800, I just believe that it might even go further and reach new highs. However, bitcoin will always be the greatest currency, the value might have decrease a bit but we all know that it will always recover and even go further, besides no investor expected high of $7700 this quick.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
tryer12

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:31:02 PM

I believe in Bitcoin core and if it really comes to it where there must be a change, I have no doubt there will be a consensus to change BTC and the BTC community won't let BCH overthrone it.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:35:25 PM

and the developers have said Bitcoin Cash 'aligns with their views'.
what the hell are you talking about? who are these developers? Roger Ver and Jihan Wu?

... and bitcoin.com has gone only to bitcoin cash
bitcoin.com (owned by  Roger Ver) was always on bitcoin cash.

What is the future bitcoin ??
nothing about bitcoin has changed. it is still on the same path as it was before. path of more adoption and more growth. with SegWit adoption growing we are starting to have bigger blocks too. i have seen 1.5 MB blocks and that will only grow bigger and we have better scaling but slowly.

however bitcoin cash is fast and cheap and people may start using Bitcoin cash over bitcoin.
lots of other altcoins are much faster and much cheaper to use, if people wanted to "use" an altcoin because of these two features they would have done it already

Bitcoin has dropped ~10% in the last day, I feel this is good because it has settles down at the 6700 mark for correction, on the other hand, bitcoin cash has raised ~40% !!
not the first time bitcoin drops and 10% falls under the category of tiny drops of bitcoin. we have had record for 40% drop even in short term.

and lost of other altcoins have been raised more than 200% in the same period of time but that doesn't make them "viable"

I was all along saying to myself, if the price went in the $6k range, I would purchase a small amount more, however bitcoin cash is doing well, what should I do ?
you seem to praise bitcoin cash a lot, and if you do believe half the things you already said, then you should sell bitcoin and buy bitcoin cash with all your money and hold it and not sell BCH after it reached the top. but i am guessing you wouldn't do that, you will dump it faster than you made this topic Wink

I own bitcoin but none of bitcoin cash, are people here still buying bitcoin or is bitcoin cash the way forward ?
BCH is not the way to anything but i have invested in it like i have invested in a lot of other altcoins throughout the years. it is all about the profit that i can make on my bitcoins which i HODL.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:40:32 PM

Bitcoin cash is not the future and it will not replace Bitcoin. Just think serious, do you really mean that some small rise of bitcoin cash in some specific situation is the sign that it's better than bitcoin. I don't think so, it's not that simple. BCH will never have such support and it could never be so accepted, so don't waist your time and money on it.

malaj
Zorbak

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:46:36 PM

Bitcoin cash is not the future and it will not replace Bitcoin. Just think serious, do you really mean that some small rise of bitcoin cash in some specific situation is the sign that it's better than bitcoin. I don't think so, it's not that simple. BCH will never have such support and it could never be so accepted, so don't waist your time and money on it.

I completlety agree with you, what we see right now it is just a pump and it comes from Bithumb a korean exchange, it is just a pump like it was in august at price of 0.24. And I really do not care BTC falls in price, what its happening right now it is just a correction and I would like it hits low to buy more honestl, but never dumps as much as I would like to
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:54:37 PM

BCH is $1175 as we speak.  very worrying increase.  there is clearly a huge conspiracy going on against BTC.  Huh Huh
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:06:24 PM

BCH is $1175 as we speak.  very worrying increase.  there is clearly a huge conspiracy going on against BTC.  Huh Huh

Let them be and enjoy the show, I should order another popcorn, after seqwits2x cancellation, here we go again, what I learn from the past will surely get me going.

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:21:10 PM

I have bought a bit of bitcoin cash and is my choice right? or will there be a drop in prices for the next? I still doubt the price increase for BCH

deadlypk

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:46:54 PM

Seriously it is getting scary. It touched $1300 and now trading at $1200 +.
It looks like miners are shifting towards BCH for now, currently its 1/5th of the BTC.

Are Chinese trying to promote BCH through Bithumb as it is more profitable to mine BCH? Sr. members your views are solicited.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:04:09 PM

Don't worry guys, Bitcoin will still be Bitcoin and the fact that some wealthy supporters of Bitcoin Cash used the Segwit2x mess to pump it doesn't mean that something has changed.
Bitcoin Cash is still just an altcoin and always will be, no matter how hard Roger Ver and his friend try to change it. Whatever they do, they do it for their own profit.
Ok, BCH is going up right now... so what? A few month ago Litecoin and Ethereum were going up and it doesn't mean they are Bitcoin now. It's just a normal pump, no big deal.

Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:18:59 PM

Now that Segwit2x has been called off, and the developers have said Bitcoin Cash 'aligns with their views'.... and bitcoin.com has gone only to bitcoin cash - What is the future bitcoin ??

I am pleased that Segwit2x was called off, I felt this would cause a divide in the bitcoin community, however bitcoin cash is fast and cheap and people may start using Bitcoin cash over bitcoin.

i doesn't hear any words from bitcoin cash now, but bitcoin must too become bigger than its price and the price increase by 300% from one month ago only and it is the reason why bitcoin must be too much popular.

4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:22:35 PM

I am actually surprised that bitcoin cash is pumping so hard. The volume of bitcoincash is way higher than the bitcoin itself. I think thah the jihan wu is selling all his btc and he is buying bch now with his own money. He is a genius! I think bch will be strong and will compete with btc.

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: