Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:56:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash - What is the future bitcoin  (Read 2765 times)
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:51:56 PM

After the coordinated attack on bitcoin is over, bitcoin will rise again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7c891t/we_are_right_now_witnessing_the_most_cunning/

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
mammon

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:07:13 PM

Well, I see a good Future for both...

Are there people who think that  -only- BTC will survive ALL and everything else is nothing?
I think that is a wrong perspective Wink
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:22:13 PM

After the coordinated attack on bitcoin is over, bitcoin will rise again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7c891t/we_are_right_now_witnessing_the_most_cunning/

What is the point in blaming Jihan Wu and Roger Ver, when the Core devs are not interested in resolving the scaling issue? The number of unconfirmed transactions have passed the 120,000 mark and the average fee needed for instant confirmation has shot up to 500 Sat per Byte. And at this rate, it may take 2-3 days max for BCH to overtake ETH in terms of market cap. After that, it is going to be a direct fight between BTC and BCH.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:33:40 PM

BCH is $1175 as we speak.  very worrying increase.  there is clearly a huge conspiracy going on against BTC.  Huh Huh

Bitcoin is the de-facto currency of this crypto-economy. It has been there, done that.

Everything is valued against it. All trading pairs are valued against it. BCH is gaining value because of all the spare money that these traders/ investors had waiting for the alts to drop till the fork. Some wanted to invest in BTC up until the fork probably due to the chance for BT2X coin.
That has been called off and then hasn't been called off. Its a bloody chaos amongst the people with big money. So they are flocking to BCH, which isn't such a bad thing either.
Let it grow. It'll stimulate healthy competition and we'll have all the good things that come out of a free market. Nothing to worry till there are some 100 exchanges with some 1200 alt-pairs trading against BTC!

Also, nothing to worry as such because well Bitcoin is bitcoin. One way or another, it'll live on!!
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:34:40 PM

It seems that olders BTC users(hero/legendary) are against bitcoin cash, they know how all the things works.
And more newbies guys(including me) are scared with bitcoin cash pump.

But after read some opinion, i believe that bitcoin cash will crash soon and BTC will raise.
Kiridaya

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:15:07 PM

I believe that in the end, the bitcoin will rise again, and this is all just a fluke that happened because of the latest events.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:18:00 PM

Now that Segwit2x has been called off, and the developers have said Bitcoin Cash 'aligns with their views'.... and bitcoin.com has gone only to bitcoin cash - What is the future bitcoin ??

I am pleased that Segwit2x was called off, I felt this would cause a divide in the bitcoin community, however bitcoin cash is fast and cheap and people may start using Bitcoin cash over bitcoin.

Bitcoin has dropped ~10% in the last day, I feel this is good because it has settles down at the 6700 mark for correction, on the other hand, bitcoin cash has raised ~40% !!

I was all along saying to myself, if the price went in the $6k range, I would purchase a small amount more, however bitcoin cash is doing well, what should I do ?

I own bitcoin but none of bitcoin cash, are people here still buying bitcoin or is bitcoin cash the way forward ?

I think bitcoin would still be the main contender when it comes to cryptos. Although they have introduced so much more other coins and bitcoin equivalents, bitcoin have maintained its footing over the ways, which shows how good its foundation is in the cryptocurrency. Although many people are starting to explore out different coins, I think bitcoin would still remain in power, unless market trends would dictate otherwise.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:18:39 PM

Its just pumping because of speculators thinking this will take the place of bitcoin2x..

Once the dust settles things will move like they did before. I don't mind BCH reaching higher values though, more free cash for me.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:23:56 PM

Its just pumping because of speculators thinking this will take the place of bitcoin2x..

Once the dust settles things will move like they did before. I don't mind BCH reaching higher values though, more free cash for me.

I am not sure that Bitcoin Cash will crash after the dust settles down. Maybe the dust has settled down on Segwit 2x and that is why Bitcoin Cash is going up. It might not be a bad idea to hedge yourself between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.

micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:24:38 PM

I think the community don't need to worry about recent rise of BCH. It'll dump soon. Segwit2x will continue in a few days/weeks.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:25:41 PM

Seriously it is getting scary. It touched $1300 and now trading at $1200 +.
It looks like miners are shifting towards BCH for now, currently its 1/5th of the BTC.

Are Chinese trying to promote BCH through Bithumb as it is more profitable to mine BCH? Sr. members your views are solicited.

Its going through a good little pump cycle, it is a little worrying but bitcoin has to stand up to these kind of attacks and more to succeed.  Its mostly being pumped due to the bitcoin.com and r/btc factor.

I think it will also develop its good price though it's not associated really with bitcoin, because its still an altcoin. Nothing to be worried all about because bitcoin has it own separate idea about the pump it has right now, since fluctuations will always occur and we couldn't withstand it all the time. Now price is a little bit confusing but still it gains its value somehow.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:29:43 PM

Seriously it is getting scary. It touched $1300 and now trading at $1200 +.
It looks like miners are shifting towards BCH for now, currently its 1/5th of the BTC.

Are Chinese trying to promote BCH through Bithumb as it is more profitable to mine BCH? Sr. members your views are solicited.
You need to look at the bigger picture. The USD value is tricking the majority of new people like yourself. If you like at an all time chart of bitcoin cashh (BCH/BTC) you would notice that we didn't even hit the ATH yet. Sure it is worth $1300 and sure it looks scary but that's only due to bitcoin being $6300+ right now. This was also predicted by a couple of people in september so I wasn't too surprised seeing this 'big' pump (and dump that will hit at some point). For now I will stay put and enjoy being a bitcoin holder. Perhaps I will even pick up some cheap bitcoin along the way, who knows.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:30:31 PM

bitcoincash is undergoing daily enlargement in all markets ,since hardfork segwitx2 has been canceled all altcoin has soared so great that the bitcoin decrease effect until now big sales happened , bitcoincash took the early part of its stock increase early since the good decline for bitcoincash

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:20:26 AM

Now that Segwit2x has been called off, and the developers have said Bitcoin Cash 'aligns with their views'.... and bitcoin.com has gone only to bitcoin cash - What is the future bitcoin ??

I am pleased that Segwit2x was called off, I felt this would cause a divide in the bitcoin community, however bitcoin cash is fast and cheap and people may start using Bitcoin cash over bitcoin.

Bitcoin has dropped ~10% in the last day, I feel this is good because it has settles down at the 6700 mark for correction, on the other hand, bitcoin cash has raised ~40% !!

I was all along saying to myself, if the price went in the $6k range, I would purchase a small amount more, however bitcoin cash is doing well, what should I do ?

I own bitcoin but none of bitcoin cash, are people here still buying bitcoin or is bitcoin cash the way forward ?

It will take more than bitcoin cash to take the place of bitcoin the coin that will dominate or has the capability to take over a brand as big as bitcoin isn’t even out yet and probably won’t be for a long time bitcoin is sitting on that throne for a long time in my eyes.

I also dont own any bitcoin cash i think it will dump hard soon .
Crypto1992

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Tokenpay

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:42:46 AM

Future is bitcoin.No doubt in that.This BCH change is just a 2 days temporary change and everything will be setttled down again

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:51:14 AM

Hard to say right now at this point I understand why Cash is rallying, I can also understand where Bitcoin is dropping and why
This goes down to the fundamental battle is Bitcoin an ASSET CLASS or is Bitcoin a TRANSACTION Mechanism
Were getting a strong push for the latter.

Solve the Scaling issue and this all ends.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
NightWatchHKG

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:54:11 AM

I think it is important to hedge your bets... so to say.  Don't have all ones eggs in one basket
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:00:45 AM

Future is bitcoin.No doubt in that.This BCH change is just a 2 days temporary change and everything will be setttled down again

Yes for sure, bitcoin will bounce back and be more powerful, this is our future no doubt. Bitcoin technology will still remain on top for sure in the coming years, so grab this great opportunity to buy more btc.
sqid

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:15:52 AM

The only reason bitcoin has made it through the ups and downs of the last 9 years is that you don't have to put your trust in somebody.   With BCH that would be over.  The reason d'etre would be gone.
Bitcoin will sort out the secondary issues such as fees and delay.  Just wait a little.  It is still in it's infancy.
BCH if it gets any traction longer term will still be a flash in the pan compared to bitcoin.
Cholo003

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:47:43 AM

Bitcoin Cash has a bigger blocksize making it produce lesser transaction fee is great, But the fact that it is derived the "Original Bitcoin" and to be replaced by its "son/Daughter" is to ridiculous to think about. I personally want the Bitcoin cash but not right now because some says its controlled by few people up their making NOT Decentralized which what make Cryptocurrecy popular.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: