Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From what to start?  (Read 1852 times)
CryptosD

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:14:34 PM

I think you should start w the info about blockchain, crypto, ICOs, etc.. try to participant in vebinars and conferences. want to reccomend this https://blockshowasia.com/buy-ticket

it's very expencieve! do you think it can help you ?

I'm not new here.. but still curious how to know more and even thinking to make crypto my main work and profession... Since people here answer questions about how to learn more... from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... So thanks, guys about this idea... I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do other people here think about it? what do you think about conferences as a way of learning and networking?

Are you guys talking about Blockshow in Singapour?  I've heard about it and I think it's actually a good idea to go there and not that expensive as you may think... with some insights from the people there you can have much more return in a wise and insightful trading/investing after
TianaStam (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:16:29 PM

Hello Tiana, And welcome to the BTC world

There are already many threads Running here, if you can simply go through other threads you will get the Idea how this forum work and How you can earn money from this forum. But still if you dont have time i can do this for you.
You can earn money in Different ways from this Forum

By Joining any Signature campaign here.
How to Join a signature campaign >> Just go to service section and Check the Signature campaign in that Section. You will Different Signature campaigns threads. And You will also see the Different pay scale levels for the Different Level.
On this Forum there are different Activity level which will increase as your account gets older, and As your activity will increases your pay scale also will increases.
So Dont get panic in the beginning  on seeing the pay scale, Just do hard work here to get some nice activity level & Try to gain some Knowledge about this forum.

Other Money earning method is if you dont have skill there is section called Gambling>> Games and rounds On this Section there are free giving away of BTCs Where you are able to earn some free BTCs.

If you Have Skills to offer, you can earn alot from this section >> Service .... On this section you can offer your skills like Graphic designing, Web designing, Promotions, SEO, Signature Designs etc etc

Try to read these Threads too:  
TUTORIAL: How to Earn Bitcoins for Newbies!>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1244332.0
[New] What is a Sig Campaign?>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1352964.0
Best way to earn Bitcoins? >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006151.0
How can I earn money in this forum?>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144701.0

Oh That is the most detailed answer on all of my main questions. Thabk you very much! I will take a look on all of those links you posted. You look like a real pro, can I write you a PM in the case if I will need some good professional explainment?
I think you should start w the info about blockchain, crypto, ICOs, etc.. try to participant in vebinars and conferences. want to reccomend this https://blockshowasia.com/buy-ticket

I'm not new here.. but still curious how to know more and even thinking to make crypto my main work and profession... Since people here answer questions about how to learn more... from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... So thanks, guys about this idea... I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do other people here think about it? what do you think about conferences as a way of learning and networking?

Are you guys talking about Blockshow in Singapour?  I've heard about it and I think it's actually a good idea to go there and not that expensive as you may think... with some insights from the people there you can have much more return in a wise and insightful trading/investing after
Where are you from if 1189$ is not so expansive to you? It is my salary for six months! Thank you for the link, but nooo  Shocked
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:18:57 AM

The best way to earn here in bitcointalk is to participate in an airdrop which is free and joining bounty campaigns. Most of bounty campaigns are only for Junior member rank and up. I would encourage you to join or visit the website below for airdrop updates. You may join their twitter, facebook and telegram page.

http://airdropalert.com/

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Iminvest

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:15:30 AM

Are you guys talking about Blockshow in Singapour?  I've heard about it and I think it's actually a good idea to go there and not that expensive as you may think... with some insights from the people there you can have much more return in a wise and insightful trading/investing after
Where are you from if 1189$ is not so expansive to you? It is my salary for six months! Thank you for the link, but nooo  Shocked

We are in the crypto world for a while, so we can afford it Wink  and all these connections and insights could worth it.. I also found a promo code for 30% discount (code VIP30), I've used it, so I feel I'm ok with the final price
sucix

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:45:47 AM

Hello Tiana
I think you can try to join in some bounty campaign if you can get a high rank, so try to get promoted to be member first.

I am newbie too, i am planning to increase my rank then i will join some bounty.

liemfrans

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:46:36 AM

Hello! My name is Tiana, I am from a countryside of Serbia and looking for a ways to earn some extra money. A friend from Facebook said me that he earns money online through this forum. I was reading this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0 but here there is no any suggest from what to start Grin So, any recommendations, guys?

Allow newbie like me to reply,, as newbie as me, i suggest you not to focus making money online from this forum, you can start by studying bitcoin and all derivade in this forum. Beside you studying, you can grow your activity and growing your account. In here the bigger your account level, the bigger chance you can earn good amount of bitcoin. There is many way to earn bitcoin from this forum, as i know as newbie, there is such as airdrop, bounty, and campaign you can follow. Hope this will help you.
surbanaB

Activity: 189

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:15:51 AM

Hello! My name is Tiana, I am from a countryside of Serbia and looking for a ways to earn some extra money. A friend from Facebook said me that he earns money online through this forum. I was reading this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0 but here there is no any suggest from what to start Grin So, any recommendations, guys?

Welcome to forum, you are new here and i think you need to learn a lot of thing like: bitcoin, altcoins ... and then you have to post to become less Jr. member ( reach 30 Activity ) after you can participate in bounties campaign which help to earn some extra money Smiley

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:19:33 AM

There is only some ways to earn money from this forum.Most popular is signature compaign.Other ways are to offer your skills as services,you can sell some goods,you can participate in airdrops,you can participate in giveaways Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ruzadovec

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:24:48 AM

I think you should read this article https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353015.0 will help you pretty much
lexodig

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:54:26 AM

What you want to make money: bitcoin paypal or PM there are many types of money for you:
+If you want to make money on the forum please raise your rank or higher rank to join the signature campaign they will pay you bitcoi. If you're a newbie, look for quite a few topic services that hire you to verify the phone number they will pay you.
+You want to find bitcoin free to look for faucets or trade coin.
+You are good at talking or playing a good game you can make money with youtube.
Lots of work for you to make money.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:58:45 AM

Well as you can see im also newbie here but i go some guidance from my friends. They said that in order to earn money by this forum you have to rank up first. Some says that there is a campaign that allowed newbies to join. But in my case i didnt join any campaign yet. For now im focusing on my rank here. Same goes to you, if you got higher rank the more money you possibly earn. Im assuming that you already knew the hierarchy of ranks. You have to join campaigns or signature so that you can earn. You have to meet the campaign's quota. Plus, ive heard campaign's are very generous in giving bonuses if the campaign succeeds. For me, you have to read in order to learn this. Theres so much topic about this. Google, youtube, they have tutorials that i think can help you. Smiley
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:34:53 AM

in the beginning it's hard to understand this forum but when it gets used to it it's easy to earn it here. Just take a look at different types of signature camps. that you will find in the market place and there just click the services and then you will select the sig. camp. you want to join open yet. Then you just read their regulation and policies just work on posting.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:01:29 PM

in the beginning it's hard to understand this forum but when it gets used to it it's easy to earn it here. Just take a look at different types of signature camps. that you will find in the market place and there just click the services and then you will select the sig. camp. you want to join open yet. Then you just read their regulation and policies just work on posting.

Many interesting information on how to start your adventure in the Bitcoin world can be found on Youtubie and many books on this subject. I recommend youtube, myself since it started.
mirte86

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:49:22 AM

The most important thing is being interested in the cryptoworld, and want to learn and especially read about it!

Good luck!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mark_salcedo618

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:56:34 AM

Before doing something crazy. Read something about bitcoin and get start studying. When you are done studying, do some trial and error if you have already learned the basics and what you have studied.

My suggestion will only be an option from those who have commented here but I highly recommend you to do this.
Momentrix

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:07:08 AM

I think you should read this article https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353015.0 will help you pretty much

Thanks for the share, at least I know I have to start from which point.
Is there any very-brand-new opportunities to be followed?
I mean like this, for example mining, it's very prospective at that time till its difficulty raise by time.
Then faucets happening at pass and everybody go there, but now it's not worth enough for earning.
Then, bounty campaign, it's happening (I'm not sure) about last 3 years till now, then it still worth but so crowded.
Then airdrops, I read many case of scam activity and if it's trusted it must be also crowded.

Is there any prospective opportunities guys? That is easy to learn for newbies of course.
tera2206

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:27:36 PM

C пoмoщью фeйcбyкa вы мoжeтe лeгкo зapaбoтaть, coвeтyю вaм взглянyть вoт нa этo видeo

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eloisa

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:32:56 AM

Start from understanding the beginners guide and the newbies thread just like I do. And after a month I'm having a little grim about some of the ways to learn more about crypto and yeah making money out of it. Learning first and continuously doing so would take you far and rich  Wink
Ghanshyam1996

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:14:48 AM

You can also start with Mining programme if you have some knowledge of it ...
It can generate good amount of profit to you...
TianaStam (OP)

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:58:24 AM

The best way to earn here in bitcointalk is to participate in an airdrop which is free...
I have grown on words "free cheese is only in a mousetrap" how it is possible to get some coins for free? I took a look at the link, but I actually didn't understand what is going on there Grin
You can also start with Mining programme if you have some knowledge of it ...
It can generate good amount of profit to you...
Thank you for suggestion. I was reading on the forum about mining, but to start it I need necessary tools, which cost not cheap at all and I just do not have so much money to start something like that.
Learning first...
Read...
learn a lot of thing...
Thank you guys that's what I am doing for past eight days that I am here  Wink
Allow newbie like me to reply,, as newbie as me, i suggest you not to focus making money online from this forum, you can start by studying bitcoin and all derivade in this forum. Beside you studying, you can grow your activity and growing your account. In here the bigger your account level, the bigger chance you can earn good amount of bitcoin. There is many way to earn bitcoin from this forum, as i know as newbie, there is such as airdrop, bounty, and campaign you can follow. Hope this will help you.
You made me a little bit confused with all this text. First you say that this forum is not for moneymaking and then that there is a lot of ways to earn money from this forum.  Roll Eyes If you didn't read all my previouse posts on this thread I will repeat: I don't expect that money will start to fall from the sky right after I joined the forum, from my friend I heard about digital money and ways to earn on this and how fast the demand for this is growing.
I am surfing the forum for a week already and decided that trading would suite me the most, but for that I need to have coins. I have no free money to buy it on an exchanger, so I am here to find some way to earn my first amount of coins with which I can start to trade Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: