Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From what to start?  (Read 1838 times)
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:28:04 PM

i think you should start to make topic like this if you want to learn something. then read about meta and beginners and help first so you can learn something but right now you must post to get activity to reach in different rank. the campaign is the most precious thing here because while you are posting. you can get money if you join campaigns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Peter Murr

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:42:09 PM

You can't earn money here just because you want to. This is not just some sort of fastfood job that anyone can join as long as they can talk to people decently. To join signature campaigns here and earn good amounts of cryptocurrencies, you need to have read a lot of stuff beforehand, and actually be active here. As campaign managers definitely do NOT accept newbie accounts.
BelkaBit

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:03:43 PM

Well you have to start by seeing wrili active.You have to get 30 activetey.So you have to be active all day.Thats my advice.
coat47

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:47:29 PM

I think the best is to find a bounty campaign signature that is accessible to newbies. There is not much, but there are a few. Thus, you will have to write posts and this will increase your activity and thus your rank, which will allow you to be better paid later. You should too participate in facebook and twitter campaign. With that there is enough to earn some coins.As you are newbie, I do not advise you to invest in the ico. It's too risky now.
vertizon

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:42:21 PM

I think the best is to find a bounty campaign signature that is accessible to newbies. There is not much, but there are a few. Thus, you will have to write posts and this will increase your activity and thus your rank, which will allow you to be better paid later. You should too participate in facebook and twitter campaign. With that there is enough to earn some coins.As you are newbie, I do not advise you to invest in the ico. It's too risky now.

Many references also recommend something like you said. It's a lil confusing on this starting point.
Some of my friends also recommend to look up for airdrop and bounty those allowed newbies.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:06:18 PM

Hello! My name is Tiana, I am from a countryside of Serbia and looking for a ways to earn some extra money. A friend from Facebook said me that he earns money online through this forum. I was reading this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0 but here there is no any suggest from what to start Grin So, any recommendations, guys?

You could even start with nothings, just learn some abilities how to work with crypto and enter some campaign to earn coins!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:43:21 AM

Sure you can earn extra money trough this forum, but you need to have at least junior status to take signature campaign.

You are on good way Smiley
How to Join? Who can I talk to?
gordonsam32

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:56:43 AM

Sure you can earn extra money trough this forum, but you need to have at least junior status to take signature campaign.

You are on good way Smiley
How to Join? Who can I talk to?

I think it is done by carrying their signature and doing some postings relevant to their topic.
walking_jumbo

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:39:39 AM

Care to share your findings?

I am a newbie and look at ways of maximising my reach/investments. Airdrops seems a good way to get the initial coin stack. Although quite time consuming.
gordonsam32

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:32:56 AM

I am a newbie and look at ways of maximising my reach/investments. Airdrops seems a good way to get the initial coin stack. Although quite time consuming.

Airdrop won't be a fast solution to earn, also your not sure whether your stack have value at the end of their ICO.
rh154c0d3

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:38:46 AM

well if you really want to earn money just from posting in the forum, I will suggest you forum mt5 better than here (just google it so I won't utilize it with the reff thing). from the title of your thread i was hoping some people gave technically explanation about getting start to understand this coin world. another disappointed for me Cry
Elain A.

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

If you are still just newbie just start by holding coins like etherum or waves cause those two are the most confident ones.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

Airdrop won't be a fast solution to earn, also your not sure whether your stack have value at the end of their ICO.

But it's a good way to get tokens without investments

tarhas

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:24:15 AM

You should find safe storage for coins you'll get. Be careful with that.

Is MEW wallet good for current time?
Cortez

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:40:45 PM

As a way to start and learn/earn, I have joined many airdrops over the last 2 days and provided my wallet.  Have been checking my wallet and no coins deposited from any yet!  They say it usually takes awhile for coins to be sent out, so will be patient and watch results.
Combat393

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:27:50 AM

I strongly recommend you to do a good research first. You can use bitocinwiki.org or coursera courses for that
linshisui38

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:59:49 AM

A: hello, Tiana,

I think you can try some signature activities if you can get a high grade.

I was introduced by a friend on Facebook.
coasterridex

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

what you have seen is actually true but most of them don't pay that much. currently right now i am looking forward on joining a signature campaign since i don't have a capital that i could use so instead i'll be investing thru efforts and hard works. you can try roaming around this site and do some research and if in case you're confused then try asking other people in this site. GL mate.
nielpaks012018

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:52:45 AM

I don't have any money to invest, so I started Earning tokens from Airdrops and Bounties. It's awesome start.
yunkin

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:02:26 AM

Hello! My name is Tiana, I am from a countryside of Serbia and looking for a ways to earn some extra money. A friend from Facebook said me that he earns money online through this forum. I was reading this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0 but here there is no any suggest from what to start Grin So, any recommendations, guys?

As far as I understand, you want to join bounty, right? Just try social media bounty at first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: