Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am scared  (Read 2111 times)
erre (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:40:27 PM

Dear fellow bitcoiners,

From 2013, I am in the same ship as you.
During this period, I hodled hard my little stash of btc, and no shitstorm (and i saw many) was able to scare me.

During the fork I dumped bch future for 0.1 or so, and I was happy with that. When it pumped to 0.25 I was again not scared, I feelled like I was a veteran and was sad for all newbies buying it, because I was thinking that bch was a shilling operation for segwi2x and nothing more.

Now, I am fucking scared.

Please comfort me

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waqarkahloon

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:42:43 PM

for this I give u an advice to keep your self on safe side. keep equal amounts of both BTC and BCH in your wallet. So u will not need to worry anymore regarding any development in both projects

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
erre (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:50:29 PM

for this I give u an advice to keep your self on safe side. keep equal amounts of both BTC and BCH in your wallet. So u will not need to worry anymore regarding any development in both projects

I already dumped all and I'm scared of buying back at this price too -_-

I'm just fucked up

uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:53:40 PM

I already dumped all and I'm scared of buying back at this price too -_-

I'm just fucked up

My advice is, put money into altcoins like litecoin / monero / dash.
Diversify a little bit.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:56:34 PM

Dear fellow bitcoiners,

You should be scared.  What Blockstream did to BTC is scary.  Thankfully Jesus saves.  And this time again, Jesus did just that.  Jesus saved Bitcoin by preserving the original system - which is now called 'Bitcoin Cash'.  SegWit Bitcoin is dying.

Just remember, you can always rely on Jesus.  Bitcoin Jesus!!!

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Lukochuri78

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:02:56 PM

there is no need to scare, invest some of your money for buying  BCH for long term and try to buy some BTC when it will Dump around 4000 usd.
It is safe for long term trader.
krdcwplgf

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:07:54 PM

It's no big deal, my friend.However, I personally think that BCH is always a kind of altcoin and should not replace BTC.But Jesus supported BCH, and I couldn't say anything. I could only keep silent.The future will be better.
SwiftDonut

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:08:23 PM

So do you believe Bitcoin Cash will dethrone and replace Bitcoin? Is there any way how I can see which mining pool switched and is now mining BCH instead of BTC?
Anarc Senior

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:29:04 PM

there is no need to scare, invest some of your money for buying  BCH for long term and try to buy some BTC when it will Dump around 4000 usd.
It is safe for long term trader.

Below 4000 usd ??  Roll Eyes Are you kidding me ?  
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:36:42 PM

Can someone actually catch me up on whats going on?  Everyone is just saying they are scared?  Scared of the fork coming?  What are you actually scared of?  Some of you are mentioning Bitcoin cash?  Did it rise like crazy or something?  Are you referencing Bitcoin dropping 600 dollars?  Give some more details!
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:39:02 PM

You could indeed buy Bitcoin cash, but also hold Bitcoin, because Bitcoin will soon get back on track again and rise to 8K. Chinese miners want Bitcoin cash to replace Bitcoin and that is a little scary. But Bitcoin will not be replaced.

Anarc Senior

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:40:21 PM

Dear fellow bitcoiners,

During this period, I hodled hard my little stash of btc, and no shitstorm (and i saw many) was able to scare me.

During the fork I dumped bch future for 0.1 or so, and I was happy with that. When it pumped to 0.25 I was again not scared, I feelled like I was a veteran and was sad for all newbies buying it, because I was thinking that bch was a shilling operation for segwi2x and nothing more.

Please comfort me

Your profile showed that you are an  old timer in Bitcoin forum.  It's not cool for you to spread fear or even being sarcastic !!
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:41:41 PM

Dear fellow bitcoiners,
Please comfort me
This is another effect of segwit2x cancelled. Many people buy a lot of BCH today's in order to pump the the BCH price as high. Any other comment, this will not going last long, when it has peaked, they will sell again all of its assets and buy-back bitcoin.
For now, it is very difficult to predict what should be done either hold/sell, because we already known some people buy much btc before SegWit2x this November to gain profit by received free coins from fork result, but unfortunately it has been cancelled.
erre (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:53:25 PM

Dear fellow bitcoiners,

Please comfort me

Your profile showed that you are an  old timer in Bitcoin forum.  It's not cool for you to spread fear or even being sarcastic !!

I'm not FUDding, i really feel not confortable in this situation.
Many old bitcoiners are scared, this forking thing had gone too far, and this sudden bch switch is worrying.

I will not buy bch anyway, but I think this situation can be no good for bitcoin

songwdzw

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:04:04 PM

Hi, Don't need to be scared when you trace back to history of Bitcoin. What happened now was just like a small piece of cake compared to before. Just be relax, don't always think about the price,and go out for a walk is very helpful...hahahaha
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:07:39 PM

I've still got the little bit of BCH that I was given. It looks like a good time to switch it to Bitcoin. I don't want to start accepting it for domain sales, as I don't like the confusion resulting from the use of Bitcoin in its name.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:15:49 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 02:31:33 PM by ladydark

Dear fellow bitcoiners,

You should be scared.  What Blockstream did to BTC is scary.  Thankfully Jesus saves.  And this time again, Jesus did just that.  Jesus saved Bitcoin by preserving the original system - which is now called 'Bitcoin Cash'.  SegWit Bitcoin is dying.

Just remember, you can always rely on Jesus.  Bitcoin Jesus!!!
Nonsense.The person you are terming as bitcoin jesus Roger ver has much earlier turned in to Bitcoin antichrist.So you advice to trust and follow antichrist and invest in his satanic creation bitcoin cash.Only the truth will prevail.No body could deny the point that BCH is just being pumped.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:26:42 PM

Since the OP thinks that a few good words could satisfy him because he did not invest in it,who problem is that,if you dumped the coin at a good price and got into bitcoin you made a much bigger profit and you had the time to enter bitcoin cash when the price went down,make sure you take that opportunity or never cry about it because the ship has sailed,i would not enter when the price is rallying i would wait for a correction and then make up my decision whether to board it or not. Wink
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:51:03 PM

Dear fellow bitcoiners,

Please comfort me

Your looking for comfort but honestly Roger Ver represents a real threat to Bitcoin.  Even if he fails this month.  He will probably be back later. He is intelligent, wealthy and very persistent.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:03:11 PM

Well i believe that everyone had its point of view some people really didnt make it simple specially through handling thier emotions.i believe everyone will really scared most of all when we get lost .but when we  dont do something new or different we will remain nothing.i believe doing bitcoin really gives us an experience to learn more about bitcoin so then i suggest to ingage bitcoin today and be a prudent person on making decisions tommorow that how it goes productivity depends on how you used your time today.so we have now  an option to use it through possitive things.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: