Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Red Pill Coin - The Decentralized Currency Of The Future🔥  (Read 7800 times)
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:12:15 AM

Good afternoon. I'm interested in developing apps for your platform. Obviously, the web version is a necessary option, but why not immediately focus on developing gateways after the web-version is introduced? 

What kind of gateways are you talking about? I want to use the app on my mobile and synchronize it with the computer. I hope that this opportunity will be introduced in the near future.
I'm talking about gateways that allow you to integrate with other platforms. Developers also position tokens as a currency for donations. So let's make it a currency like that in the near future.

I fully agree with the previous speaker, you need to catch the moment. Red Pill can take its place in the sun while traditional payment systems limit creators.
Yes, but first the developers will need to conclude agreements with the platforms like Twitch or Dailymotion themselves, and also conduct a promotional campaign among the streamers. Many of them don’t have experience with crypto-currencies, which creates fertile ground.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mat24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:17:49 AM

Good afternoon. I'm interested in developing apps for your platform. Obviously, the web version is a necessary option, but why not immediately focus on developing gateways after the web-version is introduced? 

What kind of gateways are you talking about? I want to use the app on my mobile and synchronize it with the computer. I hope that this opportunity will be introduced in the near future.
I'm talking about gateways that allow you to integrate with other platforms. Developers also position tokens as a currency for donations. So let's make it a currency like that in the near future.

I fully agree with the previous speaker, you need to catch the moment. Red Pill can take its place in the sun while traditional payment systems limit creators.
Yes, but first the developers will need to conclude agreements with the platforms like Twitch or Dailymotion themselves, and also conduct a promotional campaign among the streamers. Many of them don’t have experience with crypto-currencies, which creates fertile ground.

Thanks guys. It's strange that I didn’t think about it myself. After all, the value of tokens directly depends on their relevance, and if you involve the bloggers, you can potentially get a part of their audience.
askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:03:40 AM

I really hope that the price of tokens will grow incredibly fast, so tell me please, when the members of the team will be able to set them to the ICO?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:17:53 AM

I’ve noticed an Etherdelta.com banner on your site. Due to what have they become your partners, and will other exchange-partners appear in the near future?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:47:00 AM

Hello. I’ve already bought tokens for ETH, and I already have a purse. Is it suitable for your platform?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:49:49 AM

Hello. I’ve already bought tokens for ETH, and I already have a purse. Is it suitable for your platform?

The only requirement is the support of the ERC20 standard, but your case is  special, so ask the support team about it.
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:28:53 PM

So, I need about a million tokens, but I want to keep my anonymity. Who is responsible for such cases in your team?
INDI81free4

Activity: 378

VOTES

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:30:07 PM

Hello. I had an idea: if you lead to a subscriber to the streamer, it’ll give you a portion of the subscription fee as a reward. How do you like the idea?
cockroachbreads

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:10:32 PM

The team is fantastic! I trust these guys)
RedPillCoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:52:43 AM

Good afternoon. As far as I understand, your currency allows you to remain completely anonymous. When can I get tokens already?

December 1st ICO round 2 starts, tokens will be released after the token sale has ended.
RedPillCoin

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:54:43 AM

So, I need about a million tokens, but I want to keep my anonymity. Who is responsible for such cases in your team?

Just send us an email at support@gmail.com requesting to purchase 1 million Red Pill coins, and we'll provide you with all the information needed to purchase them.

RedPillCoin

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:56:16 AM

As long as your wallet is not on an exchange, then you're fine. You can store Red Pills, on myetherwallet, Mist, parity ect...

As long as it's a normal ETH wallet with a private key assigned, then you can store your coin there.
RedPillCoin

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:57:26 AM

I’ve noticed an Etherdelta.com banner on your site. Due to what have they become your partners, and will other exchange-partners appear in the near future?

Other partners will appear on the site soon. So far other exchanges have agreed to list us as well.
RedPillCoin

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:02:19 AM

Thanks guys. It's strange that I didn’t think about it myself. After all, the value of tokens directly depends on their relevance, and if you involve the bloggers, you can potentially get a part of their audience.

Our intent is to introduce the Red Pill coin API in 2018, that will allow anyone to integrate our platform into their system, so that people can easily send and receive coins through those platforms as well. Please understand that we are developing the chrome extension, the apps for IOS and Android along with various other things related to Red Pill as we speak. We've also done this without even completing the ICO so we are doing our very best to ensure that all of our users needs and wants are met in a timely fashion.

RedPillCoin

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:04:32 AM

We'll announce the details on the API for our platform soon. We need to get the mobile apps out first immediately after the web version has launched.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:17:04 AM

Hi. I’m taking part in the bounty on social networks. Don’t I need to buy tokens on sale in order to get them, or do I still need to?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:18:15 AM

Good afternoon. What data should I provide you with in order to buy tokens?
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:19:38 AM

Good afternoon. What data should I provide you with in order to buy tokens?

Developers have repeatedly stated that you only need a wish and an e-mail address in order to take part in the ICO.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:11:53 AM

Look, now you’re conducting an active promo campaign in social networks. I would suggest you to buy advertising on Youtube, too. What do you think  about this?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:14:23 AM

As far as I understand from the topic, users will be divided into two parts – those who were verified and those who didn’t undergo the check. Will there be any restrictions for the latter on the purchase and withdrawal of tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: