Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:07:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Top upcoming ICO with greatest potential  (Read 9376 times)
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:00:30 AM

TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 40 ZIG

https://ico.ecex.exchange/telegram-bounty-join-our-channel-and-get-40-zig/

Telegram
https://t.me/joinchat/GpoMUhDphxEmLJ6ZI9CWLg

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
landysh007

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:55:55 PM

Very soon, ICO MedicalChain starts, whose importance for the future people is very high. This project should bring the health sector to a new level. The start is scheduled for February 1.  Wink
Inkarias

Activity: 239
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:31:52 PM

Etherjack.io :

-Running a bounty campaign on this forum => Started recently
- Online gambling : ICO stage : Cheap / Deflationary tokens
- JACK Tokens hodlers receive dividends
- You can win the jackpot
- With the airdrop at the same time , i'm pretty sure a lot of people will dump for money .
But this game is fair , based on smart contract , and the team is working hard for this ICO to prepare for the launch.

I'm sure in few weeks maximul this ICO will be successful , as long as people understand the project and try to read the whitepaper.
Kalthir
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

Legolas, Premium exchange targeting institutional investors:

- Secure wallet and a strategic partnership with Ledger;
- Provably and fair and neutralization of front-running;
- Large fiat transactions allowed;
- Transparent (auditable trade history and order book)

I see a bright future ahead for Legolas. Their ICO is starting on the 1st of february 12:00 PM GMT at https://legolas.exchange/
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:42:31 PM

I feel like a lot of those ICOs have fake Telegram members. Anyways, Arc Block is really promising and I personally will be investing in it Smiley
Yes this is a good project, also attracted my attention. The only thing that caused the outbreak was an unlimited number of participants in their signature campaign.

tulpash

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

Very soon, ICO MedicalChain starts, whose importance for the future people is very high. This project should bring the health sector to a new level. The start is scheduled for February 1.  Wink
Oh, I'm also waiting for this ICO. MedicalChain are so confident in their project that they did not even bounty campaign to promote their project. This speaks for a lot.
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:00:58 PM

To date, for me, such a project is Dether.
Given that crypto is still not mass adapted, Dether has all the chances to significantly contribute to this, giving people around the world the opportunity to buy and sell crypto for cash.

borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

ICO WePower has a fairly powerful potential. Token Sale starts 1 Feb. The project has a very interesting idea. WePower is a blockchain-based green energy trading platform. The project should be very successful.  Cool

Stake VIP wager
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

ARY - blockchain
TRAC - Origin trail
SPHTX - SophiaTX

All supply chain sector - much lower cap - all with lots of potential growth. These are the coins I'd look at.

Shipchain is releasing in March; ICO is complete - also one to watch.

Also, AMB has the most growth potential in the coming weeks.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

In my opinion this Bee-token. On the pre-sale, the minimum payment was 50 Ethereum. Soon the main sales will begin. There it will be possible to buy for 1-2 Ethereum. I think everyone who got on the white list was very lucky. In my opinion it will be very profitable ICO.
tobson2

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:09:03 PM

By the way, I'm eyeing now savedroid, an app that already launched since 2015 and it's one of the popular now plus their team is absolutely great.
Thanks a lot for the kind words!

Peter Murr

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

Look for projects you’re interested to. For example, if you likes cars or vehicles, take a look at VLB. Or if you’re interested to gaming platforms, try reading about projects like Xenio. As for me, Im interested in education..and I think that this kind of investment is long-term infestments..so, I think that this one has a great potential https://teachmeplease.io/index.html

This one is really nice as concerned to educarion.. I hope that they will be well-know)

This is great that apart from all these "projects" there appeared smt really usefull. Support

I support this project. First of all they are already working as an edu servise, secondly, it could be necessary for society as we always strive to self-improvement

Exactly, and pay attention that there are more and more of such projects, they are becomming popular among young people. Apart from teachmeplease or bitdigree I saw a few of similar ..I guess that it means that they are promissing and people believe that they will bring some profit)
Randian Hero

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:50:28 AM

If you're looking to invest your money, I'd stop looking for ICOs. They've become a cesspool of people with barely an idea and no working product just looking to make a few quick bucks then run with the money. It's disgusting.
Are you serious? In the world a lot of good ICO with good ideas, and nobody will run away! Have you heard anything about MDX? You think its bad idea  behind tokens or they will run away? LOL
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

wanna know what's the top upcoming ICO with great potential?...find out yourself... because others do not spill it out, or say it they just look for it and join with it, otherwise they might outrun you to it, because its great potential for great profit its like first come first serve basis others put limit on it already, like no for newbie only full member...

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
klim88

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

Look for projects you’re interested to. For example, if you likes cars or vehicles, take a look at VLB. Or if you’re interested to gaming platforms, try reading about projects like Xenio. As for me, Im interested in education..and I think that this kind of investment is long-term infestments..so, I think that this one has a great potential https://teachmeplease.io/index.html

This one is really nice as concerned to educarion.. I hope that they will be well-know)

This is great that apart from all these "projects" there appeared smt really usefull. Support

I support this project. First of all they are already working as an edu servise, secondly, it could be necessary for society as we always strive to self-improvement

Exactly, and pay attention that there are more and more of such projects, they are becomming popular among young people. Apart from teachmeplease or bitdigree I saw a few of similar ..I guess that it means that they are promissing and people believe that they will bring some profit)

Actually, it could be a breakthrough cause it has the same principe as Airbnb does ..so, disciplina could bring some profit I guess)
tigoes

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

What are the TOP upcoming ICO with greatest potential?
Hedvigknows

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:28:45 PM

Hmm, greatest ICO has 95 % to fail you  , because many of them are scam. If you find one , please let me know.
lautantepi

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

Look for projects that interest you. For example, if you love cars or vehicles, Or if you're interested in game platforms, try reading about the project in question. Or if you love gambling online, there are many projects that will soon launch their ICO, but I suggest you choose what you are interested in. If they have potential, invest.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

There are many the best ICO upcoming this year, please try to research about MediChain, TheBee, Debitum, PolicyPal Network. These project will really boom this year and next year, I suggesting you that, you will regret if you will not believe to me, but first, try to research first by yourself.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:30:02 AM

Hmm, greatest ICO has 95 % to fail you  , because many of them are scam. If you find one , please let me know.
It is not true. There are a lot of great compaings, simply you should try to find information about it on special sites like icobench and others. I can advice you to pay attention on campaings with rate >4,3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: