Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck Pending Deposit on Biitrex?  (Read 356 times)
RevsCost (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:37:57 PM

Hello good people,

Apologies if already answered.

Sent a few bitcoins this am to my Bittrex wallet hours ago. The coins show up under the "Pending Deposit" column and are still unconfirmed on blockchain.info. It's been hours.

You guys seeing this with your Bitcoin transaction? I keep reading something is up with the Blockchain ( slow dow, issues)?
Already contacted Bittrex. But no word.

Thoughts? Help?  Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cockers

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:42:21 AM

Hello good people,

Sent a few bitcoins this am to my Bittrex wallet hours ago. The coins show up under the "Pending Deposit" column and are still unconfirmed on blockchain.info. It's been hours.

You guys seeing this with your Bitcoin transaction? I keep reading something is up with the Blockchain ( slow dow, issues)?

Thoughts? Help?  Sad

Do not blame it on bittrex, that is all on you. You are the one responsible for your own transactions and no one else. Since bittrex has already seen it on the network then that means your transaction went through however it has no confirmation yet since, probably you placed a low fee or whoever sent it did that. The best thing to do now is to have it accelerated.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:06:20 AM

Post the txid and I'll get it confirmed for you. In the future, use bitcoinfees.earn.com to check what fee you need for a fast confirmation. This is unrelated to Bittrex.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
RevsCost (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:20:34 AM

Hello good people,

Thoughts? Help?  Sad

Do not blame it on bittrex, that is all on you. You are the one responsible for your own transactions and no one else. Since bittrex has already seen it on the network then that means your transaction went through however it has no confirmation yet since, probably you placed a low fee or whoever sent it did that. The best thing to do now is to have it accelerated.

No blame here. And the transaction fee is the same as I have used in the past with no issue. I was just wondering if something had happened or if others were experiencing the same lag. That's all.
RevsCost (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:38:29 AM

Thanks DarkStar_
cockers

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:47:53 PM

Post the txid and I'll get it confirmed for you. In the future, use bitcoinfees.earn.com to check what fee you need for a fast confirmation. This is unrelated to Bittrex.

I just realized that 21.com changed their domain name to earn.com. I though what you linked was a copy of 21.com's bitcoin transaction fee calculator. Good to know though.

But yeah, what happened to OP was not related to Bittrex, it was because of the fees. Since I think bittrex requires 3 confirmations and seems like OP's tx has not even had 1.
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:36:02 AM

Hello good people,

Thoughts? Help?  Sad

No blame here. And the transaction fee is the same as I have used in the past with no issue. I was just wondering if something had happened or if others were experiencing the same lag. That's all.

I think what he meant is you shouldn't have opened support ticket because issue is compleatly on your side. Nevertheless there is no issue, what you are experiencing is perfectly normal. So good luck with your trading!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: