Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Optiminer/Equihash 2.1.0 supporting Zcash, Bitcoin Gold, Minexcoin, Zero..  (Read 35182 times)
optiminer (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:45:45 PM

Is 280x supported in the new version?  Huh

Yes
splat1

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:44:50 PM

Getting error on new version.

./optiminer-equihash: relocation error: ./optiminer-equihash: symbol _ZTVNSt7__cxx1115basic_stringbufIcSt11char_traitsIcESaIcEEE, version GLIBCXX_3.4.21 not defined in file libstdc++.so.6 with link time reference

4.4.0-101-generic #124~14.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Fri Nov 10 19:05:36 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Did not have this error with previous release.

uhro

Activity: 209

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:24:00 PM

./optiminer-equihash: relocation error: ./optiminer-equihash: symbol _ZTVNSt7__cxx1115basic_stringbufIcSt11char_traitsIcESaIcEEE, version GLIBCXX_3.4.21 not defined in file libstdc++.so.6 with link time reference

4.4.0-101-generic #124~14.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Fri Nov 10 19:05:36 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

go back then, no performance increase in new version

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:17:42 PM

Do we have an ETA for CUDA version and Windows version? It's been a while now. And what would be the speed improvement we can expect with the new CUDA version?
bellodox

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:38:12 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 11:25:37 AM by bellodox

Have to force install libstdc++6 from ubuntu 16.04 - google it Wink

Is 280x supported in the new version?  Huh

Yes

@optiminer: still NO GO Sad with Ubuntu 14.04 2GB RAM and four r9 380 4GB w/ the new version for MNX mining: Frontend phase failed compilation.
Error: Compilation from LLVMIR binary to IL text failed!
Zcash mining is working!
Made swap file 16Gb - same.
icelove

Activity: 711
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:34:42 PM

+1 for win version
Lucky - Luciano

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:08:16 PM

Optiminer for Windows will not bring anything good. Only the number of miners will increase, and profits will go to many more people. This will ruin the profit of all Minex miners. That's why you will not even miner Minex but something else ((if you are normal). It's not clear to me that there are people who know so little about mining.
Miner2525

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:22:35 PM

Optiminer for Windows will not bring anything good. Only the number of miners will increase, and profits will go to many more people. This will ruin the profit of all Minex miners. That's why you will not even miner Minex but something else ((if you are normal). It's not clear to me that there are people who know so little about mining.

Optiminer already "ruined" Minexcoin (it's not Minex which is a token); daily profit is substantially below other coins now and is no longer worth mining.

dejan_p

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:23:47 PM

thx for this - 2.0.0 was giving problems (worked for a couple of minutes, then the hash rate dropped, crazy hdd activity), but 2.1.0 works as a charm

also, i'm really encouraging all of you "win version +1's" to find a couple of tutorials, install linux, and run the miner - at least you'll learn something new, profit on the coin. don't be so lazy, dev provided a compiled binary, it's pretty much plug and play, and seriously it's quicker than installing win+drivers+everything else
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:32:01 AM

Optiminer already "ruined" Minexcoin (it's not Minex which is a token); daily profit is substantially below other coins now and is no longer worth mining.

Totally agree with you. The optimizer only for Linux is not correct, there are no equal production conditions. Although at the moment there is no sense in mining CPU

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
WinstonBlue

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:27:53 PM

thx for this - 2.0.0 was giving problems (worked for a couple of minutes, then the hash rate dropped, crazy hdd activity), but 2.1.0 works as a charm

also, i'm really encouraging all of you "win version +1's" to find a couple of tutorials, install linux, and run the miner - at least you'll learn something new, profit on the coin. don't be so lazy, dev provided a compiled binary, it's pretty much plug and play, and seriously it's quicker than installing win+drivers+everything else

I agree. 80% of the miners are just a bunch of copy/pasters anyway. They love their money served on a plate, in front of them, with pleasant music playing in the background. The only effort they want to give, is the one reaching the money on a plate. It's sad.

I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself.
J. Carson
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:45:33 PM

I agree. 80% of the miners are just a bunch of copy/pasters anyway. They love their money served on a plate, in front of them, with pleasant music playing in the background. The only effort they want to give, is the one reaching the money on a plate. It's sad.
of course that is how things are..people need to get their investments in hardware back as soon as posible...but now with all this crazy crypto world everyone has his place for profits  Grin

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
uhro

Activity: 209

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:31:58 PM

You couldn't be more wrong, if it weren't for Optiminer, the best miner available would be for Windows and how would that go over once people started noticing MNX?

Optiminer has allow those willing to run a free and easy to use OS to be ones profiting.

I thank you for your efforts on this Optiminer.

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
WinstonBlue

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:56:12 PM

You couldn't be more wrong, if it weren't for Optiminer, the best miner available would be for Windows and how would that go over once people started noticing MNX?

Optiminer has allow those willing to run a free and easy to use OS to be ones profiting.

Even with Windows binaries, prices should rocket. Few people are mining it now.

I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself.
J. Carson
Miner2525

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:38:42 AM

Not sure what you're talking about.  Linux and Windows miners for MNX were available long before Optiminer.

But yeah, I'm not too sympathetic to the 13-year old Wind0ze whiners that can't setup Linux or deal with the memory leak that Optiminer has/had.  This isn't a free lunch.  You work and you get paid for it.  Easier it is, less you get paid.  Its how the world works and no one gives you anything on a silver platter just for your own economic benefit.
File0

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:06:46 AM

Mine  MNX.    Error: Compilation from LLVMIR binary to IL text failed! R9 380x 4gb  Ubuntu 14.04 fglrx 15_302x86x64.run   Zec mining fine.    Rx 470  on 16.04 mining fine MNX.
bellodox

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:26:27 AM

Mine  MNX.    Error: Compilation from LLVMIR binary to IL text failed! R9 380x 4gb  Ubuntu 14.04 fglrx 15_302x86x64.run   Zec mining fine.    Rx 470  on 16.04 mining fine MNX.

+1
Tried everything Sad  Looks like r9 380 issue to me.
WinstonBlue

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:45:20 PM

Not sure what you're talking about.  Linux and Windows miners for MNX were available long before Optiminer.

But yeah, I'm not too sympathetic to the 13-year old Wind0ze whiners that can't setup Linux or deal with the memory leak that Optiminer has/had.  This isn't a free lunch.  You work and you get paid for it.  Easier it is, less you get paid.  Its how the world works and no one gives you anything on a silver platter just for your own economic benefit.

Miners are the worst kind of people. Guaranteed.

J. Carson
optiminer (OP)

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:43:30 PM

+1
Tried everything Sad  Looks like r9 380 issue to me.

Please try ubuntu 16.04. Maybe you also need amdgpu-pro driver.
bigjee

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:48:05 PM

Hi optiminer.
Any ETA on the Windows version?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: