Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:59:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is bitcoin forever.  (Read 2959 times)
aqaq715 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:11:58 AM

In my mind, nothing can replace bitcoin.
source link: http://bitkan.com/news/topic/43149
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:44:31 AM

I don't know when bitcoin is disappear or replace but I think the bitcoin is not forever because no forever. Like said the teenagers because they are hurt by their boyfriend or girlfriend. For me, the bitcoin is not forever, the other bitcoiners taking advantage because other countries against bitcoin they think that the other countries destroy the bitcoin so they sell account to earned more money.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:26:54 AM

bitcoin is not forever. Nothing lasts forever. At some point, the bitcoin may be replaced by another currency or be banned by the government. The current bitcoin grows very well in the world. I hope it will grow in the future

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:27:17 AM

Bitcoins is forever,  I think this concept is way too far and way too early to say. Bitcoin is come in origin in 2009, bitcoin is an investment as well as cryptocurrency but it's very fluctuating,  it's prices rapidly goes up and down,  which make it highly unstable and the thing which is not stable how we can say it to stay forever.  Bitcoin is a good concept of investment and cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is always increasing and fluctuates.  Bitcoin has so many alternatives present in market like altcoins and other crypto currency. Bitcoin is can not be forever as there is so much competition. Bitcoin is continously growing up but we can not say about its future as other crypto currencies are overcoming the disadvantages of bitcoins which attracts other faster than bitcoin.  Bitcoins can not be stay forever as there is nothing which is forever.
IceOleg

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:31:06 AM

Of course it's not! The world is changing superfast today. Bitcoin is great, but now it's used just llike an asset. And it will be replaced  as the coin #1 by some altcoin that will actually be used like a payment tool.

tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:38:13 AM

bitcoin is forever
By the way, bitcoin can last forever based on ourselves or by each of us using or using it like that. It is good to be forever because it is the life that is all for me and many others Shocked Shocked Shocked
Heacygg

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:40:27 AM

I think Bitcoin Cash can. Check Bitcoinmarket cup and see 200% price of Bitcoin Cash and fall of Bitcoin for merely $1000. What does this tendency say about?

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tientien22

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:44:16 AM

bitcoin is forever
Nothing lasts forever in this world, it will be replaced by something or will change according to the life and needs of the human person.
 Angry Angry Angry
sic57005

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:48:19 AM

Well your imagination sucks.

Let me help you.
Bitcoin Cash (The Real Bitcoin) will replace the false pretender known as segshitcoin!

Now you know.

╥Aztek
You mean Bitcoin Crash? Even Gold one is better.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:49:18 AM

Now this becomes a debate. We should not set this as an argument. Let the coins function in a harmonious way. It's not healthy for the crypto world when coins fight for their lives.
Why can't it be just like another coin, let them grow if it will grow. There are much to come for digital currencies. adapt but never abandon. It will always worth something.
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:50:57 AM

I think Bitcoin Cash can. Check Bitcoinmarket cup and see 200% price of Bitcoin Cash and fall of Bitcoin for merely $1000. What does this tendency say about?

looks like very soon bitcoin cash will become the no.2 cryptocurrency, overtaking ethereum...
tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:57:07 AM

bitcoin exists forever
I think there is no such thing forever, bitcoin is like that forever, our life has the same thing we think it belongs to us forever but after a while It will leave us forever
true people Angry Angry Angry
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:58:34 AM

Bitcoin will be existing until the crypto currency will be acceptable bitcoin is already widely acceptable cryptocurrency mode. Even countries like China couldn’t able to do anything with bitcoin. Bitcoin may loose value but bitcoin never disappears.
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:00:38 AM

Due to the fact that there were a lot of segwit happening recently, I have doubts that Bitcoin will really last forever. As they always say, there is no forever so we should always be ready that what we have now might not be on our hands tomorrow so let us just enjoy what Bitcoin and other altcoins could offer today. Always expect the unexpected.
Xabad

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:00:54 AM

Yes that is correct Bitcoin will always be Bitcoin but no one knows how long will it remain it's value.
The coin is currently on a $1000 deep since last week. but no one will know if it will recover from that lost.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:10:48 AM

I don't know when bitcoin is disappear or replace but I think the bitcoin is not forever because no forever. Like said the teenagers because they are hurt by their boyfriend or girlfriend. For me, the bitcoin is not forever, the other bitcoiners taking advantage because other countries against bitcoin they think that the other countries destroy the bitcoin so they sell account to earned more money.
indeed bitcoin able to provide positive things for many people but as a user we also difficult to predict when and how his fate for a few more years and the most important we believe that bitcoin will continue to increase every time for the sake of survival society for the better.

monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:46:03 AM

You said the other countries are not accepted the bitcoin. Yeh but why the other people are still doing / work with it. They don't really know about the people thinking,. The people against with bitcoin is the more lossing of chances to get earned more money. Because bitcoin is the real and the first cryptocurrency in the history. And many people are working with it, bitcoin day by days are growing up. So why don't you believe that the bitcoin is forever. For me I believe that the bitcoin is on the road to forever.  Cheesy
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:49:57 AM

Yes, bitcoin is bitcoin forever. As long as there are many people who are using bitcoin then bitcoin will be forever. And also, as internet exists then the use of bitcoin will still continue even up to 20 to 50 years more.
intel86

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:02:53 AM

agree, because bitcoin can meet the needs, especially in the family, with the bitcoin I do not need to bother anymore looking for a side job that can cover the shortage in the family economy. Wink
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:06:01 AM

bitcoin forever depends on us who will use it, because bitcoin is my life and you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: