Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is bitcoin forever.  (Read 2959 times)
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:46:53 AM

In my mind, nothing can replace bitcoin.
source link: http://bitkan.com/news/topic/43149

This bitcoin will not last forever, and No one is immortal. At some point, bitcoin may be replaced by another currency may be higher in price. Bitcoin currently grows very well in the world. and I hope everything will be smooth and useful for all of us, bitcoin is a good job
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:57:50 AM

yes,bitcoin is very strong cryptocurrencies.Bitcoin has a great future.It's  a stable market in a growth.It is specially changes in people's  life.Bitcoin price is keep on rising and getting more stronger.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:12:51 PM

nothing is finite of course... I believed that bitcoin would gain strength and be used all over the world... at the moment I don't believe in it...but I hope that the technology of cryptocurrency can be implemented at a high level so that it could be legally use it
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

we don't know the future , and also bitcoin has many "children" , maybe one day one of its children will replace his father ( bitcoincash or bitcoingold in my opinion)
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:37:03 PM

yes,bitcoin is very strong cryptocurrencies.Bitcoin has a great future.It's  a stable market in a growth.It is specially changes in people's  life.Bitcoin price is keep on rising and getting more stronger.

thats right, I also believed that bitcoin will be good in the future and I am sure the price will be increase more
because many of people interesting on bitcoin right now.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:43:26 PM

Well... the pioneer will always be irreplacable by the ones who followed. It may have the ups and down moments, but hey Bitcoin is the record breaker out of all the Digital currencies. Trust gained, expectation satisfied... bitcoin will definitely last! but not forever though.  Smiley
YRFCHIPOJNP

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:45:31 PM

bitcoin is shitcoin forever
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:21:53 PM

Everything in the world is dynamic.But It would take huge time to change the bitcoin system.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:58:42 PM

I am already know that bitcoin can't be change into other coins or into other shape, bitcoin forever remain as it is. Because it is really name of bitcoin and people know about bitcoin, becasue it is bitcoin. For example, if bitcoin change then it will be given a big change into people mind or people trust. 
kuberayt

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:06:50 PM

Bitcoin will always be known just as the head of cryptocurrencies, even if for some reason it would be replaced in the future, people would remember it as the one that started it all. Kind of like how Myspace was one of the leaders for social media platforms back in the day
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:17:55 PM

nothing is finite of course... I believed that bitcoin would gain strength and be used all over the world... at the moment I don't believe in it...but I hope that the technology of cryptocurrency can be implemented at a high level so that it could be legally use it

for the term that everything can change in just one click so better to have atleast if you earn now in bitcoin make some other way also on how would you earn money and not depending only in bitcoin cause bitcoin is not forever.
bharal07

Activity: 318
Merit: 326

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:35:03 PM

I do not know if bitcoin is forever? but I think bitcoin is not forever. we can not say because we did not know when to lose bitcoin? but may not be here today? hopefully if the bitcoin is gone forever! it is much longer in my life to help more people.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:28:49 PM

for the term that everything can change in just one click so better to have atleast if you earn now in bitcoin make some other way also on how would you earn money and not depending only in bitcoin cause bitcoin is not forever.
Yeah no doubt bitcoin will remain high and it will be number one forever. For coming 30 years bitcoin is not going to go down because these years are very good for bitcoin and in this time bitcoin will become world famous and it will have high value and price. Even it has possibility that bitcoin is not going to have an end and it will keep increasing in price and value always.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:39:59 PM

No one can answers your question genuine and no one can prove that bitcoin can stay forever but don't mind if bitcoin is temporary or forever as long as the bitcoin is alive work for it and don't missed the opportunity that bitcoin can give to you and nobody else can maybe someday we will know what truly bitcoin it is and this days bitcoin becoming famous and popular because of his value and pretty sure the investors in bitcoin is increasing because maybe they believe if they invest they will be get a big profit someday
youngagethinker

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:17:31 PM

Always and will always will be.
The pinaccle of crypto and the original cryptocurrecies. All are just alts.

bitcoin is not forever. Nothing lasts forever. At some point, the bitcoin may be replaced by another currency or be banned by the government. The current bitcoin grows very well in the world. I hope it will grow in the future

Im not usre about that, the cryptocurrecies youve been talking is only making BTC price grow and banned by the governments? at some point yes but were slowly heading to global adoption. The only thing that can destroy bitcoin is if its blockchain will be hacked.

CryptoTrump

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:06:54 PM

Many people will tell you the same thing during the time when gold was the only form of currency. Paper money replaces gold and now it is about to be replace with digital currency.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:12:39 PM

Todays world is different from before and its now time to see a world thats transacting and using a digital currency and bitcoin is the great medium that we can mainly consider. Many are trying to replace bitcoin but theu cant do it and most of them failed as bitcoin remains consistent and this will remain as the community supports it.
GuardiollaJosep1259

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:51:42 AM

Bitcoin is forever,it is digital currency and popular.bitcoin is good investment and easy to send and receive the money.bitcoin is new trend currency and asset also,so bitcoin can not replace.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:41:04 AM

people have different aspect about the word forever in this world there's no such thing as forever but in the next life maybe there is. for bitcoin until there's someone uses it, it will operate in 10 30 50 years and so on but we really dont know if it be like our life that continues in  the next life. maybe i can say it can laat long but not forever.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:52:48 AM

No one can stop Bitcoin that what famous billionaires and investors Mr. Bill Gates during his one on one interview, how much more of replacing by other coins because as we have seen in the market there are already a big huge price value gap between bitcoin and altcoins in which it is very hard to equal that even if the bitcoin value will going to slightly reduce still it wil become opportunity by the others to buy bitcoin at a lower price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: