Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:57:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTG BITCOIN GOLD TO THE MOON!!!!!  (Read 1177 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:49:08 PM

Recently, the bitcoin gold development team has introduced a number of improvements to its coin, eliminated some of the vulnerabilities, and also provided an opportunity for anyone wishing to mine this coin on a computer with a relatively low-power video card. Such additional opportunities and improvements, in my opinion, will provide a real opportunity for bitcoin gold to become in demand and begin to rise in price.

your explanations are have good sense and positively attitudes is the most important for life have a positive think in the future but for I can't see the future potential of btg in the market for his strong status in the market unlike bitcoin as king of altcoins they have more strong capability to in the marktcap.

Tradegroup

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:30:11 PM

Its soo amazing how Bitcoin Gold its doing man.
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:02:05 PM

is it a new coin or.. only good if you have some BTC in wallets.. ? if so its shark eating Tuna..

tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:15:09 PM

She's going to soar at least until the launch tomorrow, some the big players getting in on this now, its flying. Good deal to buy now get some cert profit!
I think buying Bitcoingold is currently at considerable risk.
because segwit not yet finished.
but if you want to bet do not put all your money in BTG.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: