Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If i have 10 Bitcoin I can do this  (Read 2275 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:37:55 PM

If that's what you like to do, manipulate the markets, pumping and dumping, I am sure you can find many little altcoins to pump and dump with a few friends lol. Although personally speaking I would prefer to do something more of real value if I had ten bitcoins, like invest them in real projects that have long term potential and growth. PUMPING AND DUMPING can be very stressful, especially if you land up being dumped upon.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:55:21 PM

10 btc in bitcoin market I think its still small if you're target is to manipulate the movement of btc. You have to have million of it for you to do that. But why whlould you want to do that? Perhaps you may opt to convert and use it in other altcoin where small capital is needed to affect the value.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:13:16 PM

I have 10 BTC, just imagine.  can i control a coin??, Means i can pump and dump coin. 10 btc means am entitle for a whale ?
Yes you can like invest in some coins here but i think invest that in bitcoin then do buy and sell here.The only problem from having 10 btc for investing is if bitcoin will get so low or if your country ban bitcoin then your bitcoin will be nothing because you can't use it anymore.But i think this bitcoin will continue to grow and its non stop
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:25:38 PM

Yes you can control other Altcoins but not Bitcoin, and possessing 10 BTC to be called as whales is too far from reality, you need more than a thousand Bitcoin to become a whale.

Why would you wanted to manipulate Bitcoin value, it was already gaining value by itself.   

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:30:31 PM

10 btc and you want to control bitcoin market? Cheesy it is not  huge to control a market but huge to provide you a good financial condition. But you  can control market with lot of bitcoin . so I will suggest you to buy bitcoin if you want to. Control the bitcoin market.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:33:44 PM

no i dont think you can control bitcoin with just 10btc, may be just some altcoins are possible, if you want to control bitcoin, you must look the amount of bitcoin and its value, i know bitcoin amount is very big so it easy not easy to control entire bitcoin currency unless you have 1000btc.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Thaalbi

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:36:03 PM

No... not with the current liquidity in the market
to make them work is well 15 in 2 years.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:40:02 PM

I have 10 BTC, just imagine.  can i control a coin??, Means i can pump and dump coin. 10 btc means am entitle for a whale ?

Be more specific in what coin are you talking about. You can if choose alt coins with not much value or less use, or buy an entire tokens 10 btc now is huge amount in bitcoin but no that huge go help your self and get more than what you imagine.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:42:42 PM

you cant pump ripple ,xlm and big potential with this kind of amount btc
bt you can pump shit coin bt its not wise.

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:52:10 PM

I have 10 BTC, just imagine.  can i control a coin??, Means i can pump and dump coin. 10 btc means am entitle for a whale ?
Laughing out loud, don't give yourself titles. 10 bitcoins is a lot of money but I don't think that you will be able to control a well established coin on the market, unless if you are willing to become a whale for those undervalued coins which are worth less than 40 satoshis which might results in huge losses. I would have considered you to be a whale if you were holding 100 bitcoins or more, currently I don't.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:25:42 PM

what coin that you mean? if you want to pump or dump the big coin or popular coin i tihnk you can't do it because there are many token holders that have bigger than 10 Bitcoin value, if you want to play with new token (smart contract) i think you can do it, you can do some manipulation i that coin

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:28:43 PM

With 10btc it's possible to manipulate the assets which have very small volumes of token under circulation through the different exchanges available. With this you cannot manipulate much big or low. Price manipulation is done by whales who have thousands of bitcoin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:32:30 PM

This is not enough if you have plans of doing that to the bitcoin ecosystem, $65,000 can only add a little fluctuation to the whole market.

But you can be a whale yourself if you'll buy some other coins that are totally dead and then you suddenly put up a buy order.

That's the only the way that you can be a whale.

The total market cap of bitcoin is $110,349,671,182 and your total holdings isn't even close to 1% of it.

frankbitcoin

Activity: 1288
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:33:53 PM

from what I understand it takes $1M to move the Bitcoin price 1%.  i.e., to move it 10%, you'd need $10M in coins.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:39:04 PM

I think it still can not. well why would you do that, because if I had 10 btc, I might have built a business that could drive my future better. it is not that easy to control a coin. if i have it, i will not do it
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:49:42 PM

I think it can, but the effect is not much, because the bitcoin in circulation is still more. at least you are still influential in bitcoin.
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:00:00 PM

You wanted to know that If you Owner of 10 bitcoin can you control it???
 why-not,i think you can always time control it. Because you are only one person that know password to your blockchain. Besides if seems that you can not control it you can exchange in your local area of your local money so that you can save it.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:01:39 PM

Yes you can! because if you convert that into eth that would be a lot. Creating your own coin only cost a few while distributing it and registering will take sometime but it will cost you enough.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:14:23 PM

Why would you want to do that? 10 BTC is not enough to influence anything on the bitcoin market. But i agree, on smaller altcoins, you can influence the market but you can also lose some of your funds.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:16:03 PM

bro, u should get more  Wink

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: