Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: all4btc.com, buy all amazon products in realtime with bitcoin  (Read 1395 times)
coinredeemer (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:29:41 PM

Hallo,

I would like to show you our newest projects and a application.

We developed an application which can be used to buy all amazon items with bitcoins. You can use this service also without the application, than you just have to fill in the asin of the amazon product.

http://all4btc.com/bitcoin-chrome-extension/

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/buy-with-bitcoin/cojpifopaaneikgfobjnekpfmpkiekff

www.all4btc.com

Our second project is our online shop for electronic devices www.e4btc.com.
There you can buy thousand of articles with bitcoins.

bills4btc.com is a payment service for bills. www.bills4btc.com
just fill in your and the billers details and we will pay the bill by SEPA wire.

regards

all4btc.com team
Koekiemonster

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

Bitbuy.nl!

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:29:31 PM

Your service seems nice, but are you planning to change fees? 5% is too much.

https://www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
Bitcointalk topic over Bitbuy!
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:32:13 AM

After Bitspend suspended its activities and Bitsumo has problems with EU orders, i tried all4btc on Wednesday.

First of all you cant use the site with NoScript, when i disabled it completely, my order yielded the following result:

I informed the guys they should have a look at their code.
When looking back i should have ordered it 5 times and await my delivery since they dont have any ToS.

Thursday morning the error was solved and i placed my order.
Never received an email or any kind of confirmation.

Yesterday around 5pm CET they contacted me demanding another 10€ for shipping, even though the product is clearly labeled as free shipping.

Following that i asked for a refund, which im waiting for until now.

Summarized: Scam with a poorly coded site and unprofessional support!!!
bitcoinsberlin.com

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 01:43:57 PM

Dear Gentleman,

this is just not fair! Why are you blaming us that we are a scam? We refunded you every little satoshi! And you write stuff like that here in the forum.

We want to make a statement here:

1. You switched your javascript off, so that the programm couldn't work properly on your computer. We had several orders around the same time, so that was not our fault. And we processed all of the orders without any problems.

2. You contacted our support at 10pm (our office is closing at 6pm) and we wanted to help you, so we kept on writing with you until late, AGAIN only to offer you a good service. (Of course our programmer was not around at that time so that we could answer everything. We appologized for that many times)

3. You told us, that it is shipping free. We tried to order your product in any way possible and the result was 7.99€ shipping and 1.5€ insurance. We can do screen shots of the fact. What do you want us to do, just give you the 7.99€ as a present? What would you do if you were us?

That really sucks, we worked really hard the last half year to make all our costumers happy, we invested so much time and passion and now people like you try to ruin it.

bitcoinsberlin

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 11:41:49 AM

I didnt try that service for amazon but i have a high bill from another company i would like to pay with your service. Unfortunately your support is not answering since days. I tried now pm but the user wasnt logged in since days too.

I hope the support is answering soon. And this support should change for sure.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: