Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:40:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why is bitcoin cash rising all of a sudden? is it killing original bitcoin?  (Read 1851 times)
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:23:00 AM

I guess this is due to the cancellation of segwit2x since there is no market available to divert bitcoin. BcH needs to be at the top so people will get interested to it. Besides the first time bitcoin cash is introduce it did not get much market maybe this is also one way to help bitcoin available in the market when people sell their bitcoin and go for bch then bitcoin supply will be back in the circulation
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:29:53 AM

I guess this is due to the cancellation of segwit2x since there is no market available to divert bitcoin. BcH needs to be at the top so people will get interested to it. Besides the first time bitcoin cash is introduce it did not get much market maybe this is also one way to help bitcoin available in the market when people sell their bitcoin and go for bch then bitcoin supply will be back in the circulation
Read the post literally one before yours.
CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:35:05 AM

I think people expected segwit2x and were disappointed when it got cancelled.But their interest driven towards BCH as it was a succesful fork.SO they started investing in it
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:40:44 AM

I think its only pumping one of the coin, nothing more.
Many investors buy bitcoin to sell after fork, fork canceled and now need to sell btc for high price.
Comunity select bth for this time. Maybe after next fork rises other popular coin

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:41:02 AM

I think people expected segwit2x and were disappointed when it got cancelled.But their interest driven towards BCH as it was a succesful fork.SO they started investing in it
Nobody started investing in it.

The Bitcoin Cash team started a targeted attack against Bitcoin Core while simultaneously manipulating the Bitcoin Cash price to trigger FOMO buys. There's nothing behind Bitcoin Cash other than manipulation and deception.
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:06:45 AM

After the BTC failed to implement Segwit2X it looks like this time BCH is determined and will replace BTC lead the market. People are panicking for what is happening in the battle between the BTC and the BCH. I'm still skeptical of this bold move from the BCH and if this coup succeeds then the altcoin market will likely have similar coups.
BTC didn't "fail" to implement SegWit2x.

Check who voted against SegWit2x.
It was the Bitcoin Cash team! They are manipulating public opinion, the Bitcoin Core blockchain (flooding transactions), and the Bitcoin Cash price. And they have been planning this for months, as you can see by Bitmain only accepting Bitcoin Cash for their new miners since a few months back.

Bitcoin is doing just fine, Bitcoin Cash is the piece of shit that can't play fair and square and has to resort to shady behind the scenes manipulation in order to even stand a chance.
Yup, I had a confusion and I mean Segwit2x hardfork was canceled.
I also know that it is very likely they are manipulating the news, which makes investors panic and it is likely that the BCH will achieve what they want. But if that brings benefits to the market in the future then maybe I also have no objection

Hafas Rama

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:12:11 AM

I see that bitcoin cash is rising dramatically topping Ripple volume.
why is it happening?
bitcoin cash prices continue to rise, this is very unusual.
if it continues like this many enthusiasts who choose bitcoin cash.
this can make altcoin prices fall.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:45:50 AM

It's a very complex attack on Bitcoin by the Bitcoin Cash team.

They are using their massive amounts of both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash to flood and congest the Bitcoin Core blockchain to decrease the speed and increase its fees.

At the same time they bought their own Bitcoin Cash to increase the price and trigger a wave of FOMO.

There are also a lot of shills going around spreading lies in hopes of making profits on this attack. It's basically the digital age equivalent of an on-going coup d'etat.

Don't support Bitcoin Cash if you believe in the true vision of Satoshi, which was to decentralize power.

I really agree with you. This the technical issue and the power of pumping manipulation from BCC team.  BTC holder now become more panic with this BCC trend. But i believe the real bitcoin never changed with this shitty coin

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
nhanpdt

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:24:51 AM

BCH is dropping down dramatically right now from $2400 to $1400. It's definitely a pump and dump game, nothing worth in actual.
ETH is gained its 2nd place again. Such a crazy day.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:27:45 AM

That was one serious pump.. It will be interesting to see where it stabalizes and where bitcoin will end up.

My guess will be around 1200 USD for BCH and 6500 for bitcoin.
jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:23:05 AM

Expect much more volatility up to January as BTC corrects to healthier levels and BCH will make further strides. TA indicates BTC can go down to sub 5k levels before it levels out. Keep in mind that BTC and BCH pairs are closley following each other currently.
jcryptostart

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:35:38 AM

Bitcoin is the King. Pumping will get down shortly and Bitcoin again will rise slowly to a new ATH.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:56:52 AM

why is it happening?
It is obviously pumped and sooner or later it will dump again and bitcoin again will rise up the price value, And it is just happening only because of hard fork, but after that you will see if BCH will continue to get increase more.
residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:30:48 PM

I think that happens by the treading investors and it will continue for a long time because bitcoin is the most familiar coin among the world community.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:34:40 PM

By the time of your writing, Bitcoin Cash is going up and its been pretty pump hard by those manipulators. And bitcoin crash plummeting to below $6000. However, bitcoin already recovered from this all of chaos the last 3 days of so and now bitcoin cash is dropping. So basically what I'm saying here is that Bitcoin cash rise is just temporary and won't killed Bitcoin although I believed that the fight has just started and those people behind bitcoin cash won't stop until they put a significant dent on the market price of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:47:35 PM

But Bcash have no spending power. Our can only pump and dump the coin for profit. Bcash will never replace core.
That will be long time, Soon bitcoin cash will dump. If the issue the team attack network of bitcoin that cause slow transaction, there will be no problem, I think blockchain bitcoin will prefent by it self to secure the network. As long as suporters keep bitcoin and not move to bitcoin cash. BTC cash is fuck. Intruders, opportunist , and capitalist.
toandanchucong

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:52:27 PM

After the BTC failed to implement Segwit2X it looks like this time BCH is determined and will replace BTC lead the market. People are panicking for what is happening in the battle between the BTC and the BCH. I'm still skeptical of this bold move from the BCH and if this coup succeeds then the altcoin market will likely have similar coups.
BTC didn't "fail" to implement SegWit2x.

Check who voted against SegWit2x.
It was the Bitcoin Cash team! They are manipulating public opinion, the Bitcoin Core blockchain (flooding transactions), and the Bitcoin Cash price. And they have been planning this for months, as you can see by Bitmain only accepting Bitcoin Cash for their new miners since a few months back.

Bitcoin is doing just fine, Bitcoin Cash is the piece of shit that can't play fair and square and has to resort to shady behind the scenes manipulation in order to even stand a chance.
i think this is a reason for bitcoin cash break $2500 , and i believe bitcoin cash come back $500 soon . after pump is dump , bitcoin - btc is king  crytocurrencies .
zxcv cool

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:09:59 PM

Are bcc team engage in ghosts, they themselves hold a large number of btc, and then attack the bitcoin network, calculate the power switch to bcc, resulting in the short term bcc prices soared, but in any case bitcoin is the originator. Cheesy

freeElectron

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:20:27 PM

why is it happening?

You have been duped.

Segwit was never part of the original bitcoin so why are you spreading lies about it being the original one?

Its a completely different coin and technology.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:21:57 PM

the loss or killing of the original bitcoin is not dependent on bitcoin cash. it's just a way of protection to keep the bitcoin safe.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: