Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why is bitcoin cash rising all of a sudden? is it killing original bitcoin?  (Read 1851 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:24:18 PM

Lol at all those Bitcoin maxamalist trash talkers that sold their bcc at $300. Never underestimate your enemy. Don't let your emotions cloud your investment decisions.
I never sold my BTrash and I never will.

This has absolutely nothing to do with investing either. This is an attack on Bitcoin and decentralization, but enjoy sucking off your Bitmain overlords.
Haywhy1

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:27:06 PM

I think the team are doing exactly what needed, they are incredible and reliable,but i don't think it has anything to do with original bitcoin.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:29:26 PM

Bitcoin Cash isn't a threat for Bitcoin and although it is a fork last August, there has nothing to do with Bitcoin the sudden rise of Bitcoin Cash' value.
Bitcoin Cash has it's own strategy but they're backed by a large scale of miners and supporters that simply wanted Bitcoin Cash to bubble. maybe it's just an experiment that puts a simple Altcoin into a mega cryptocurrency that everyone is talking about this week.
Bitcoin will never be affected by Altcoin pumping, Bitcoin will be affected by large scale attacks that has been noted since Bitcoin's value is rising.

jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:36:15 PM

Cool
actually, I gain profits with BCH. I traded my BTC when BCH was at 0.05, and traded it back at 0.2!
I don't care who's will end up winning tbh, as long as I can get profit from it.
I hope my country can suppoert BCH or any other coins.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:48:48 PM

Cool
actually, I gain profits with BCH. I traded my BTC when BCH was at 0.05, and traded it back at 0.2!
I don't care who's will end up winning tbh, as long as I can get profit from it.
You should care.

If BCash wins, the whole world loses.
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:27:42 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 09:39:23 PM by lunobird

Cool
You should care.

Take your grass roots efforts elsewhere, blockchain is blockchain, they all copy each other's code, all open source, whoever wins it  does not matter, as long as the whole space wins it's more money in my bank account.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:48:47 PM

bcash buy-up team promotion.  Smiley

I gain profits with BCH. I traded my BTC when BCH was at 0.05, and traded it back at 0.2!
Depending on the amounts, its risky to hope on these bumbs.
This will repeat somewhere in time do.

You should care.
Thats a shitty fututre.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:09:14 PM

Bitcoin cash will never get what bitcoin does. Bitcoin is like a gold or better.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Noxmfs

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:31:09 PM

Bitcoin Cash brought in a war that was actually needed for the long waited price correction. BCH was a pump in my opinion and once it falls back where it belongs to, the king may rise once again.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:39:13 AM

Cool
You should care.

Take your grass roots efforts elsewhere, blockchain is blockchain, they all copy each other's code, all open source, whoever wins it  does not matter, as long as the whole space wins it's more money in my bank account.
You clearly don't understand what Bitcoin is and what it was created for. Not much of a surprise coming from somebody who only cares about his bank account though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: