Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:08:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not support bitcoin cash  (Read 1575 times)
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:46:47 AM

Oй кaк кeш yпaл(
Every person on earth is having own point view and we cannot force them to change their point of view, some are supporting bitcoin and some are supporting bitcoin cash, i personally prefer bitcoin for investment. Some people are exchanging their bitcoin for bitcoin cash because it has made a marking change in its worth, but greed is curse in my opinion it is foolish act and they will regret it
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:58:40 AM

If the original bitcoin is being promoted here, why is it not said about its shortcomings, which are corrected by bitcoin cash, and after November 25 and bitcoin diamond. If the original bitcoin is so good, why does it have so many hanging transactions? It seems to me that here it is not the name of the crypto currency, but its functionality. Which Crypto currency is the best, and that should be maintained. Or am I wrong?
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:03:22 AM

If the original bitcoin is being promoted here, why is it not said about its shortcomings, which are corrected by bitcoin cash, and after November 25 and bitcoin diamond. If the original bitcoin is so good, why does it have so many hanging transactions? It seems to me that here it is not the name of the crypto currency, but its functionality. Which Crypto currency is the best, and that should be maintained. Or am I wrong?

I dont know about you guys, but one thing for sure is, if this is true that bitcoin cash or bitcoin diamond is a digital currency that is owned and ruled by some country (in this term is china), how can it be different from a fiat currency that is centralized and owned by some big power. It is now that they give you a luxury of owning it. Later on, they maybe will tax you, will set a high fixed price for transaction fees like a bank does, etc etc. That is how it works, people with big power will never care about your money, they just want to take it and make themself richer.
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:39:12 AM

Many people have buyed bitcoin cash when the price of bitcoin was falling
But now we can see the price of bitcoin cash is going down, and the price of bitcoin is growing up Smiley
Nobody can beat the original bitcoin, hold BTC
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:41:12 AM

there is so much disinformation going on in here it isnt funny. Guys please go educate yourself about EXACTLY what is going on and then make your decisions based off that.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:47:25 AM

im not support bitcoin cash on my bitcointalk history, fucking trash. i'm usually use 3 kind of altcoin. bitcoin etheruem and waves only. so good luck to bitcoin cash
iz-buz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:49:33 AM

I do understand that it is a fork from BTC, therefore it is a part of the same currency with it's own characteristics. Of course nothing will change the fact that BTC is the main currency and will always have it's own value more than any other coin will appear in the near future.

What I don't like about BCH crew is the way they are marketing for their new product. Roger Ver is very defensive and absolutely not professional when representing in the media. Competition is absolutely accepted however trying to steal a brand signature or name is not right. I am investing in both BTC and BCH however I am confident that BTC and ETH will always remain as the leaders in this technology.  
almartins

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:04:57 AM

I do not support bitcoincash as they have used non-loyal methods and tried to sabotage the true Bitcoin BTC. Its creators are not trustworthy people.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:10:51 AM

Do not support bitcoin cash! This is a planned Chinese attack on the network of bitcoins, behind which stands Bitmain, this is a huge pampa! These bastards send fake transactions to the bitcoin network.
SEGWIT2x WAS A ATTACK.

HODL BTC!

Could you help to explain what are fake transactions ? I'm just curious.

Best regards.

That is right, we need further information in able to believe with your accusation against bitcoin cash. I don't have any bitcoin cash but it is better to have some information for me to avoid bad choices since I was a trader, I did have some before from the split and I already sell it. Anyways bitcoin cash has no fundamentals that can withstand the market and investors any longer unlike bitcoin I believe bitcoin will crash sooner or later.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

v_Harley

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:16:32 AM

I also do not support the currency cash, the currency cash just COINS fork, a large work force the owners to provide support, but this is their way of making money, BCC I think will be zero.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:18:41 AM

I do not have much knowledge about bitcoin cash. Even im always searching for updates in Bitcoins like doing some research on Google or watching or reading some news about happening in Bitcoin World or Industries. I dont give much attention for other coins. Because im already started in Bitcoin so why would i change sides after all? and we know that Bitcoin do already a lot of things for us. And also we know Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency of all and i think no one will forget what are the accomplishments done by Bitcoin in this world.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:30:09 AM

Thanks for the warning, if it's not a secret then how much did you send via SEGWIT2x? And whether it is worth to be afraid that such attacks will be elsewhere?
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:05:30 PM

This is because bitcoin is starting to finish his backlogs

https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

the transaction speed and its corresponding fees is now coming back to normal

Yeah may be but not for all. Few of my transactions are still pending on the blockchain and I'm not liking it at all. The fees are really taking out the fun from the way we are transacting the bitcoins.

I have same question as other to OP, how much amount of money you transacted for $2 of fees. If its lesser amount then it could have been sent within next 5-25 blocks max and thats why it got confirmed so fast.

For me after paying the fees as high as 0.001 is also showing the low fee structure and thats just not believable really. But I will recheck if I'm missing something. Hope this issue solves faster than the speed of transaction!
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:12:53 PM

China already banned bitcoin then why there are interested in destroying bitcoin it has nothing to do with them. I heard this country is planning to make their own token maybe they want to penetrate the market of cryptos too bad they cannot destroy bitcoin and eliminate it in the market they are just wasting their time.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:21:50 PM

Wow..this is really surprising, I really only know about it.
Thank you for your information, it really helps.
because if I do not currently know this information I could be exposed to their traps.
therefore we must be compact to get rid of them so they go and the bitcoin is safe again.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:37:11 PM

Do not support bitcoin cash! This is a planned Chinese attack on the network of bitcoins, behind which stands Bitmain, this is a huge pampa! These bastards send fake transactions to the bitcoin network.
SEGWIT2x WAS A ATTACK.

HODL BTC!

Could you help to explain what are fake transactions ? I'm just curious.

Best regards.

That is right, we need further information in able to believe with your accusation against bitcoin cash. I don't have any bitcoin cash but it is better to have some information for me to avoid bad choices since I was a trader, I did have some before from the split and I already sell it. Anyways bitcoin cash has no fundamentals that can withstand the market and investors any longer unlike bitcoin I believe bitcoin will crash sooner or later.

Even i don't have more knowledge about this bitcoin cash. When it came to market that time only I avoided and not invested. But according to me my observation it gave us a couple of chances to make a profit. For example recent hike in BCH price and before that also it went up to $700 few times. For a long term investment, i also not support this coin and I don't think that bitcoin will crash in future.
Sifat33

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:48:13 PM

I am confused about that.Can you explain it.

Variogam

Activity: 276
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:02:20 PM

If the original bitcoin is being promoted here, why is it not said about its shortcomings, which are corrected by bitcoin cash, and after November 25 and bitcoin diamond. If the original bitcoin is so good, why does it have so many hanging transactions? It seems to me that here it is not the name of the crypto currency, but its functionality.

Your right, high fees make Bitcoin usefull for speculative investing or high value transfers only. Bitcoin Cash is focussing on small value transfers instead, and for anybody who had some Bitcoin on Aug 1, 2017, its easy to test Bitcoin Cash without the need to buy any.

As for the Bitcoin Cash haters, it seems they are afraid their Bitcoin investment is threatened, which is not true. Bitcoin brand name brings a lot of money in, thats why I using Bitcoin as speculative investment myselves. But because Bitcoin is useless for small value transfers, I using Bitcoin Cash for this.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:26:08 PM

They are admitting that Bitcoin cash is to milk cash from you over night.

I hope it's not fake BTC 😜

Be CAREFUL!!!  Do not buy the fake BTC!!!  Only buy from Bitcoin.com

You fucking asshole !! Bitcoin.com is for BCC !!
YES!!!  Bitcoin Cash!!!   THE real Bitcoin!!! 
BCH is scam like you
That's funny, it doesn't feel like a scam.  I went to sleep last night and woke up with a brand new LAMBO!!!!   lololol
How many you and your fuck buddies have of Bitcoin cash? mate thank you for this confession even if it was a joke, message though has been received.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:32:34 PM

SEGWIT2x WAS A ATTACK.

HODL BTC!
I don't think that this is the truth because everytime new new rumours cames in the market of the cryptocurrency and also people easily get believed .
Last time I remembered correctly that few people made bad prediction about the bitcoin Because of the ban of ICOs exchange in China , I don't know how they connected the bitcoin price with the ICOs exchange ban Because most of the ICOs using Etherium coin tockens only . But still the rumours of the making bitcoin down more and more works well by some people and that results into dump in the price of the bitcoin and many people made profit by making buy bitcoin .
So now here we can understand well that it can be a planning Because not we got anything official announcement for no support for the bitcoin cash.
Here the bitcoin blockchain team has really a big technology factor power , so ofcourse they will handle it easily like another people for small coins are handling easily.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: