Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:13:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading?  (Read 10997 times)
rijaljun (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:26:36 AM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BelCanto

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:32:05 AM

Well, how much experience do you have and what do you want to accomplish? 

rijaljun (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:05:54 AM

Well, how much experience do you have and what do you want to accomplish? 

Not much, just trying to figure out ideal amount to start that activity. probably will be useful for me, or people who are willing to be a good trader.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BelCanto

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:14:57 AM

Well, what I meant by "what do you want to accomplish?"  was more like your trading goals in terms of money if you have them. 

For example if you're new and have 1 satoshi but huge dreams of turning that into an empire it's a different conversation than if you have a little cash but lots of experience. 

You can start with a very small amount and if you're new I suggest starting with the minimum allowed by the exchange you're on. 

Do you have a strategy yet?
PokerBetting

Activity: 700
Merit: 563

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:28:01 AM

you can trading use low capital money, or minimum money
ussualy all exchanger minimum order 50k Satoshi

13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:31:56 AM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

I would recommend starting out with a small sum like $100-200 and trying to make short term profits by investing in altcoins as the Bitcoin market has seen a significant crash lately. This would ensure you experience and with the right choices and timings, you will end up with some profit too. Just look around in the altcoin section for potentially up and coming coins and divest into multiple alts just to be sure that you won't go down in one bow.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:50:39 AM

Well any amount i think will do but if you want to earn a little more money then youu should try to put bigger money, $100 is ok but if you put 500$ Much better. But since you dont much expereience with trading then try to study first.
rijaljun (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:34:29 AM

Well, what I meant by "what do you want to accomplish?"  was more like your trading goals in terms of money if you have them.  

For example if you're new and have 1 satoshi but huge dreams of turning that into an empire it's a different conversation than if you have a little cash but lots of experience.  

You can start with a very small amount and if you're new I suggest starting with the minimum allowed by the exchange you're on.  

Do you have a strategy yet?
My thought is to play with 3-5 coin a day for easier to monitor, I think if I start in about $100-$200 will be a bit useless if the coin i play have a high value (even it dump). If I play with cheap coins, when the price movement is low, it makes no difference.

I would recommend starting out with a small sum like $100-200 and trying to make short term profits by investing in altcoins as the Bitcoin market has seen a significant crash lately. This would ensure you experience and with the right choices and timings, you will end up with some profit too. Just look around in the altcoin section for potentially up and coming coins and divest into multiple alts just to be sure that you won't go down in one bow.

I'm an investors myself, just a little investor but, yeah I gained profit from my investment. I need just to be patient to gain profit from investment. Now, I'm wanting to gain profit from short-term action, absolutely throuh trading. That's why i'm asking.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:50:00 AM

There is no minimum amount for trading cryptocurrencies but you should know that other trading sites have a minimum amount of deposits. Ask your self first, how much money can I risk? because it depends on how much you can afford to lose. If you can afford to risk and want a bigger profit you should invest more than $1000 but as a beginner if you just want to test and try, start with small amount maybe $50 or higher. But you should make your own strategy first if you are going to trade altcoins or go all in Bitcoin or Ethereum.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:05:43 AM

Well i believe there are some exchanges that have a minimum amount requirement but in general, i think any amount would do. For me i started out with 50$ on practice trading and its advisable to spend a small amount as well for practice first

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:19:46 AM

If you trade base on USD, the minimum should be 50$. If you trade base on ETH, the minimum should be 1 ETH, equal to 300$. If you trade base on BTC, the minimum should be 0.1 BTC, equal to 500-700$.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:46:25 AM

In trading of bitcoins or altcoins there is no minimum or maximum amount of coins to start trading, any amount will do. But if you have small amount of coins don't expect that it will be increase too much in a short period of time, if you have higher amount of coins there will be a great chance that it will increase faster if you know how trade well.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:24:22 AM

There is no such thing as minimum coin or amount to start with. Well, you can decide the initial investment depending on which coin you are going to invest in, I’m talking about the alt coin because you will probably be trading the alt coins for the bitcoin/ether pair. So your investment depends on that coin and not the bitcoin/ether itself. However, if you still want to start with just holding of the ether or bitcoin then you should put up 100$ straight into these coins for better result. More the investment more is the proportional interest rate you will get. Thats simple math for holding.  
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:04:38 AM

actualy theres a no minimim required in cryptotrading as long u have a value 10ksat u can trading any amount of altcoin.. much better the atarting capital is .01btc this is a good firat capital if u are newbi do not invest or start in trading a big capital..
tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:42:37 AM

to get a satisfactory profit I think 0.1-0.3 BTC is the minimum amount needed for trading. actually it can be smaller than that but I think the profit is small.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:46:39 AM

Sincerely there is no minimum or maximum amount to invest in cryptocurrency you just have to know your capacity.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
aspirinix

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:48:14 AM

No limts, just the way I like.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:53:16 AM

to get a satisfactory profit I think 0.1-0.3 BTC is the minimum amount needed for trading. actually it can be smaller than that but I think the profit is small.
Yes. It tend to be that way. If you trade with a bigger capital then expect a bigger return and vice versa. I suggest: if you are still a beginner then better trade with a small amount maybe around 0.01 and above then if you somehow get a grasp on it and managed to make a profit from it then that's the time to throw a much bigger money on it.
ibob_42

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:05:08 PM

I'm a newbie too, I started last month investing 500$, my idea was to split them in two equal parts, hold one and trade with the other. In this first month I feel very comfortable with this strategy, so my suggestion is to do something like this. Naturally it depends very much of you and your avaibility to lose that money and your expectations, in my case I'm very quiet with the idea I can lose them all
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:11:42 PM

In my personal experience the minimum coin to begin trading altcoins is about 0.01BTC it is enough for me because i am ready to losing just for 0.01BTC in trading, it is very hard to get return of investment needs couples months to get it, actually the minimum coin to begin trading altcoins will be different between the users depending on the skills of management risk in trading.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
  Print  

Jump to: