Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading?  (Read 10997 times)
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:21:10 AM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
It is not necessary to begin with a high price but you must be strategized when you want to start with low capital. But as a beginner I think it is good to begin with small amount. With that you are gaining experiences that you can use in trading.
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:52:55 AM

Yes, and I am thinking about the minimum / standard amount of BTC or ETH for doing business activities like yours
You'll find out more about Google or YouTube.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:47:06 AM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

There is no minimum bitcoin or ethereum in trading as long as you can afford to lose if your having a bad day in trading. Personally, i only start up with 5$ worth of bitcoin back january and trade it to some alt coins which failed me to get profit because of trashcoins. If only i could bring back the time and just HODL my bitcon i have 10x of my investment now.
It is a good idea to start with minimum coins as one has to be familiar with the market. You can learn more about trading when you get involved practically in business. With minimum investment you will avoid undue risk in your business. By getting experience in your job you can increase your capital in order to get more profit. Bitcoins is the best choice for investment.In order to stabilize yourself financially you should invest carefully.
kuronokishi10

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:58:21 AM

According to me it all depends on how much profit you want to earn
Some people just want to withdraw more than what they have deposited just to gain experience if that's the case even 1$ is fine
But in case you have a specific profit target you should start with 1/2 of it.
Example you want 50$ so invest 25$ and trade till you reach 75$.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:11:14 AM

in my opinion
if u'r really really new on cryptocurrency , you should try at 100 k satoshi , that amount it not too big if you lose / to little for get profit
, and after you know the frequency of some coin/btc you trading ,  you can raise your amount

this opinion are based on my experience , hope i can help you
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:20:58 AM

I think in trading, the profit earned depends on the capital to be used, the greater the capital, the profits to be gained will also be great

Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:56:11 AM

There is no minimum amount to start trading. If you want have big profit and use big capital. So dont try to catch big fish with small hook because it will be useless.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

There is no minimum balance in trading though you will make smaller profit/loss when you hold smaller balance. I think 100k satoshi is fine.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:11:55 AM

There is no minimum balance in trading though you will make smaller profit/loss when you hold smaller balance. I think 100k satoshi is fine.
I would beg to differ, when trading you need to take in mind the exchange fees, which must be taking of the profit, and with a small amount you would probably be wasting your money and your time, when you could'v invested it somewhere else, for me to start trading any type of coin you would have to have at least between 100 and 300 $, that way you would ensure getting profit while the prices go up, espacially for bitcoin, as for etherum it would take quite some time because it is not as volitale as the bitcoin market, otherswise if you don't have that amount i would suggest you keep it and try to find a way to get some coins through working or freelancing and then you could start trading.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:51:15 PM

There is no such limit on how much money you can invest into crypto trading. But I would say in easy words that you should only invest money which you think you can afford to loose. I mean just make it the tagline and read it everyday because we can see huge dumps in the market itself. The ideal limit is nothing but to save yourself from the amount that you can not afford to loose.

It started with couple of hundred dollars and then lot of profit but not on my skills but my friends skill. A person who introduced me to the world of bitcoin also taught me how to outperform in the world of crypto trading. The first thing was you should be prepared to loose the money and don't fall for emotional distress. Apart from that you should be knowing your stop/loss limits and always trade on the top coins in the list. Likewise many rules and advices where there which kept me going for better money.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:25:40 PM

its depend on the coins you want to invest in the market because in every coins have an self value in the market and i suggest with mate learn before you can plan to invest trading to avoid risk of your money. i offer with you mate to invest in the presale of matrixcoin you read in the whitepaper how to start investing matrixcoin ICO.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:50:28 PM

I began my trading career with 0.05 BTC and it was very less compared to what others start with. Its all about in which coin you have the trust or you see future. Thats what matters at the end of the day, and if your choice is right, you can make money with trading.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:56:56 PM

it is difficult to know the minimum amount to start trade because every people don't have the same balance and we don't have the same skill to trade. so I think you need to check your money first before you decide to start trade and you need to determine how much money you want to use to trade. I think the ideal amount of bitcoin is about 0.1 btc to start or 3 eth so you can get move for many coins and you will use the amount to buy the coins.

Bullcrap. It is not a difficult concept at all. It just depends on how much you have and what your income is and how much you can afford to lose. If you can afford to lose $100, then start with that and do your best to grow it every day. It is that simple. Nothing complicated about it.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:05:09 PM

It all depend on your experience. But I will advice you start small and build your account also your confidence. I think $200.00 worth of Bitcoin will be ideal.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:16:26 PM

It all depend on your experience. But I will advice you start small and build your account also your confidence. I think $200.00 worth of Bitcoin will be ideal.

Some local trading site might give you the way to trade with the cheap amount but most of the trading will need you to have some value as the fixed in your account to open the trade. It will increase and decrease as per the price movement.
Even in fiat exchanges with the bitcoin also do the same thing by consume some amount like deposit to open some number of trades.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:26:22 PM

I would not say there is really any minimum but it always depends on your goals. Certainly a maximum should exist and that should be the amount that you are willing and able to lose. If you aim to make say 1 BTC inside of a year then I would say the minimum to start with would be about 0.1 BTC. If you have no specific goals you can start with as little as about 100 satoshi but I wouldn't suggest that.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
vandvl

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:58:33 PM

50k satoshi is the minimum amount to trade. if you are new in trading 50k is enough to you..
10yearsolder

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:12:25 AM

In my experience, there is no such needed minimum amount to be able to start crypto trading. What is necessary in crypto trading is minimum amount of crypto trading skills and understanding. Without such minimum knowledge, however large your starting capital would be, you will always end up gaining nothing in the end. That is why, learning requires patience. But of course, just to be safe about it, it is better to start small, say $100.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:18:47 AM

Actually there is no limit on the amount of bitcoin we use to trade. Trading is a dynamic thing and does not fix the minimum amount we should use. No matter what capital we have then we can trade. This is why many people consider trading as an easy job to do. But mathematically when we spend a larger amount of capital then we can get big profits too, but again that this is not binding and everything can be done with any capital.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:42:47 AM

In my experience, there is no such needed minimum amount to be able to start crypto trading. What is necessary in crypto trading is minimum amount of crypto trading skills and understanding. Without such minimum knowledge, however large your starting capital would be, you will always end up gaining nothing in the end. That is why, learning requires patience. But of course, just to be safe about it, it is better to start small, say $100.

For me to be safe, I only trade what I can afford to loose. There are really many ways to start in trading but be cautious so that you will not lose hope when you fail in your first trading.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: