Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading?  (Read 10994 times)
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:24:57 AM

It depends on how much you would want to spend on trading, I started with just a little amount because I was trying out trading at first. It was just $15 to begin with and in around one and a half month turned to $70. So it really depends on how much you are willing to spend for each coin you want to invest in.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:42:59 AM

Even 0.01 BTC is enough to start trading but if yiu have huge investment then you can earn decent income.if you online trade with minimal amount you will lose your money in the form of transaction and deposit fee.If you don't have hige investment then better start trading with altcoins but altcoin trading is too risky and needs much skills.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:05:11 AM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
Atleast for a minimum of $40 i know it is that much but look on the bright side if you invest on bitcoin theres no way your funds or money will go to waste it will grow an unexpected value only if you wait a considerable amount of time. Theres more its like putting your money in a bank but not a stable one although in a good way.
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:01:58 AM

Any amount will do as long as you have the knowledge and know what you are doing, even 100$ can earn a profit alot if you know which coins will pump or rise. Though trading with large amount will be more profitable since you can disseminate the amount to different coins or token.

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:06:26 AM

If you really want see anything significant as a result on your trading, I will suggest that you start with at least one bitcoin and ten ethereum. The ability to create little margin for profit might be worth it if you are trading above $10000

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:09:31 AM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

My first experience in crypto trading is not happy ending, loss 25% from my money. I think every one has the same experience like me but not all, very bad and just like disaster. You can start with 0,5 btc or 1 eth but please, you should learn what and how trading is? Understand is simple but real market is different from the books, ironic isn't?. Just start now and get your first experience, you'll learn from it. Have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:35:57 AM

Hi! I cannot remember how much I used when I was just starting. But you know, one thing nice about this endeavor is that it does not have a hard and fast rule as to how much money you should pour in. That being said, you can start with whatever amount you desire to put in; nonetheless, you have to make sure that you are willing to lose such amount as well.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:45:00 AM

all depends on the minimum amount necessary to complete a transaction on a particular exchange. And the amount should not be more than the one you are ready to lose before you learn to trade.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:52:58 AM

You can start trading with at least ten dollars. But the profit even with a successful trade will be very small. Therefore, if you are new to trading, then try to start with a hundred dollars. This and the amount is not big and with successful transactions you will earn something.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:03:48 AM

A hundred bucks or 0.01 btc would do on Poloniex, I love trading there cause their withdrawal fee isn't that much and they have good coins out there for trade even though it's just few rather on any exchanges. Well, if you want more cheap deposit you can try Bittrex but be ready on withdrawal it's quite big, but if you are wise enough then trade there and do long term if you want to gain more profit.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:49:22 AM

You can start trading with at least ten dollars. But the profit even with a successful trade will be very small. Therefore, if you are new to trading, then try to start with a hundred dollars. This and the amount is not big and with successful transactions you will earn something.
Ten dollar , you can start with that amount on a high volatile altcoin .
For example a random strange coin that could moving up to 100x! Can you imagine how risky it is?
Then reconsider again the amount you get started with , otherwise your trading effort won't give you anything good.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:54:22 AM

My first experience in crypto trading is not happy ending, loss 25% from my money. I think every one has the same experience like me but not all, very bad and just like disaster. You can start with 0,5 btc or 1 eth but please, you should learn what and how trading is? Understand is simple but real market is different from the books, ironic isn't?. Just start now and get your first experience, you'll learn from it. Have a nice day.

That could be considered as your charge of experience on which we are all new traders will be encountered on that things, like on my first day tradin which i loss 30% of my coin but its all ok with me coz i worth it, i learn though of my mistake. It is truth simple just read and understand in a book in trading but it really different in actual trading. All you have to do is be patient and don't panic whatever circumstances happen on your coin because latee on you will get into success.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:27:48 PM

There is actually no minimum amount of btc to used in trading. Any amount will do but it depends on your goals and the amount of time you are willing to give into it.  If you have, lets say 0.001btc, and you are willing to trade for 6 months, you wouldn't get the same interest ad if you trade with 0.01btc for the same number of months..
Anyways, most trading platforms accept 0.001-0.005 btc as the minimum amount of btc that can be used for trading.

CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:28:37 PM

Cheesy should trade according to the amount you have. I think you should have at least $ 100 to start with small coins. Gradually you will be profitable
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:53:21 PM

There isn't really a preset minimum amount to start trading with or a certain amount that everybody agrees that you need to start at least with that . It totally depends on your initial budget and how much money are you willing to risk , because risk is always present in such activities and you don't know when something bad will hit you .
The minimal amount you need to start with is simply an amount that your life won't depend on it and you can simply forget about it or recover it easily , in other words " money that you can loose" .

As for me i would certainly start with something around 300$ and invest in short terms plans or coins especially that with bitcoin's huge increase , all other coins's charts are going red and they are pretty cheap to buy for the moment , all what i'll need to do is wait for bitcoin to drop a bit , which will make the other coins increase in value and i'll sell them back .

To sump up :
1) The minimum amount of money depends on your circumstances .
2) You can't trade with money that you can't loose .
3) Don't invest a lot of time in insignificant amounts of money that will make you very small profits .
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:02:24 AM

I guess for beginners not too much because if too much later if we tranding lose will be a big loss so I suggest for beginners a little first to add experience later if already proficient in tranding you can add your tranding ammunition. for beginner I think 0.01 btc down
appiivenkii

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:24:17 AM

well i started my 1st trade in mid june 2017 when BTC was around 2k$ with 10k INR (150$) then lost 80% of bad trading and not fully studying down..then after a month again made an investment of 30k INR which is around 450$ and started to understand the market and play along with it . then started to gain confidence instead of following twitter signals i started to do my own study and analysis ..when everything was going on and i started to make profit then comes FOMO i have made lots of good investment and used to missout huge pump by exiting out way to early ..when i used to hold for so long and when the time came i used to not wait for a day Grin so again LEARNING..now after completing my 6 months in CRYPTO i am in a balance of
0.3 BTC 5500$. where my investment was around 600$  Smiley there was a room where i could have made more than 1btc if i was HOLDING to my coins ..but when the time comes most of us wont do that...

well i missed out to tell in my 6 months journey i have withdrawn around 0.1btc for my monthly expenses which iam surviving only crypto earning as now its my fulltime  Grin

STOP depending on Twitter and Telegram Pump signals instead of that put time and effort researching stuff , everything is available on the internet..and most importantly when ur into the flow just HOLD and have patience ..its the key to success  
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:52:07 AM

You can trade with any amount. Trading is not so much of the capital in involved though sometimes capital could help you move significant trade that will lead to profit but knowing what you are doing! If you know what you are doing when you trade, 80% of your work is done.
bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:59:19 AM

If you have less then 100$ to trading then buy Eth and start trading with ETH/altcoins at Bittrex. Trading ETH/altcoins pair, you can see profit more easily to decide stop or continue.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:22:13 PM

You can trade with any amount. Trading is not so much of the capital in involved though sometimes capital could help you move significant trade that will lead to profit but knowing what you are doing! If you know what you are doing when you trade, 80% of your work is done.
Yeah I agree. There's no required amount to begin trading. You can start with how much you have. But keep in mind that you should only use the amount that you can afford to lose. Don't use all of your money. Think about it first before putting your money in it.

I think the Ideal amount to start investing or trading would be 1 BTC or 1 ETH. Wouldn't you agree? If I have a huge budget allocated in investing, I wouldn't even think twice when buying 1 Bitcoin or 1 Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: