Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 02:15:34 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading?  (Read 10997 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:50:45 PM

actually there is no limit to how much you start trading, but based on your experience and ask how much risk you can take, because in trading you can lose all your money without any experience, so ya reconsider how much you can lose in trading .
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:20:03 PM

It is adviceable that you start small if you have no experience in trading so that that you can minimize your loss or better still reduce your risk in bitcoin term.
adeife

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:41:09 PM

To be candid, when trading with coin, it is advisable to start with amount someone can do at with simply due to little or no experience associated with it
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:55:33 PM

Any amount to get you started is the minimum needed friend. I have seen stories on here about how people have turned $5 into 1 BTC and I am sure those people are slowly going higher and higher. All you gotta do is adjust your mindset set some goals and in no time you will achieve success granted you work hard and smart at the same time.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:04:38 PM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
For me there's no minimum amount for you to start investing.
As long as you have money, and you willing to invest it you can still do it.
But come to the logic that, if you start in a small capital,
The you will also earn a small profit.
But if you begin with big capital and becime successful,
Then you can have a huge earning from it.
Its just simply as that.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:44:41 PM

It is adviceable that you start small if you have no experience in trading so that that you can minimize your loss or better still reduce your risk in bitcoin term.
Before you even start to trade, you should first sign up for a trial account where they will give you an amount of money for you to start with, so that you will use it to get experience with the live market. Once you believe you have mastered it, you can go for a live account and start with at least $200 worth of BTC.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:25:47 AM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

Will in my own opinion there's no exactly  right amount of  altcoins before to going in trading investment,as long your coins asset in your wallet is capable to done in trading,but  if  you buy a bitcoins coming from fiat ,it must be advised that you have $300-$350 approximately ,because the value of bitcoin now is to high in the market exchange.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Deborah Christine

Activity: 864
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:08:49 PM

actually trading capital greatly affect the profit you will get. the greater your capital the greater the profit you will get. but trading also has a considerable risk. so my advice if you do not really understand about trading just use 0.1-0.3 ETH as initial capital. the first time I was trading I used 0.1 BTC then the bitcoin price is still 1300 $. that time I bought ripple coins and after I bought the coins down drastically I wait for 1 month more but not also rise I finally sell cheap. My capital is 0.1 to 0.008 bitcoin. I lost a lot
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:58:21 PM

Actually, any amount will do in order to trade in Bitcoin. But It depends to your target plan for income you want to earn. The higher invested capital, the higher the return. So, just invest the amount you can afford to lose but not all money you have had. It is very risky to put all your money into one basket so you better to consider Altcoins you just need to choose the profitable one and hold it for long term. I suggest, you need to read the news about Bitcoin so that you will know what will happen in the future and make a plan out of it.
dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:01:24 PM

You can start with as little as you want. The less you invest the less your money will move, however. I personally started with just $200 worth of bitcoin and tried to learn all I could about the patterns of how the markets move and how everything works. From there I invested more and more as I had more money. So I really think it is just what you are comfortable with. 

sugiri

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:17:35 PM

Start with certain goal in mind. Set aside the money that you won't be using for couple of months. You can start with any amount depending upon the money you have available. Start with bitcoin, ethereal and lite coin to be safe and increase your portfolio into other cheaper coins.

Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:35:04 PM

Do you have any trading experience and can you control your emotions for the fear of loss. If you are good with those, then the amount to start with won't be an issue.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1165

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:27:32 PM

For every trade you must set an acceptable target level to bringing benefit Furthermore more importantly, Also set stop-loss level to cutting misfortunes. A Stop-loss may be setting the level for passing the place the trade will get stop.
Here again, it will be important acknowledging a number of factors The point when picking An prevent reduction level effectively. i suggest to start with as low as  10$
Stop losses are always very important. We can never know it all or be able to do it all but one fact is that once you are good with your strategy, and you do it well, you can easily get there.

I have been in some trades before that never came out as expected even with all the analysis, knowing that you do not need to gamble anything, just get out while you still can. When I started, I started with 0.005 and now in 3 months at least I have been able to grow it to 0.112btc.

The thing is that, it is a world full of opportunities and you cannot allow anything to limit you. As long as you know what you are doing, you will always be good to go and there is no way you will not do well. It just takes the knowledge and some good practice to keep hitting it right.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:03:34 PM

At least 0.0005 on Bittrex. It is possible to begin with this sum.

But at least 0.005 BTC are better, it will help to keep different assets in a portfolio.

But... The more the better!
The more, the better seems legit here but same stands true for the knowledge of bitcoin. I have seen many salary people who are interested to save something in the end of the month, now want to purchase bitcoin. They do not want to invest all of their savings but some part which is good.

But the bad thing is that they do not want to know about how it works, and tomorrow if they will loose the money, they will blame it on some conspiracy or WB/IMF. For me Knowing bitcoin is necessary before investing in it.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:44:12 PM

And it is even more advisable to learn first and not try your hands on trading, no matter how little the fund is, as you will end up losing everything without still ending up to learn anything after all.

A lot of people have missed their road this way by trying the Do-It-Yourself route and that is a mistake any reasonable person do not want to make and unless you have some brain that can start doing analysis immediately without learning, then it is best to stick learning or holding.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:54:00 PM

There will not be a minimum requirement for a penny when you invest. Make sure that if the coin increases and you sell it, the profit is enough for you to subtract the cost of the trading floor and at the same time give you an acceptable profit margin. If you have carefully followed the penny you want to invest, you should only buy from 1 to 2 coins is best.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:28:54 PM

I think it's not very important how much you'll start with, since you can quickly lose it and win nothing. In trading in one second you could all lose or all win following a single decision, and this to get an idea about this area and these characteristics and especially the sensitivity of the success On it. It's really very stochastic and very random. To do this you have to prepare yourself perfectly in the knowledge side because this field is not easy at all.
I think sudden decision should be taken in any business because you can lose your money and time. Strong determination and patience needed for becoming a good trader. Trading is not an easy task. One should be fully prepared in all aspects of trading.

Knowledge, skills and techniques will make you a good trader although you have very little money, but if you know the way you can reach your destination with little sources.
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:53:37 AM

If you want to star crypto currency trading, you need coin market knowledge otherwise you can’t do that. You can start minimum 100 coin to begin trading or if you want it is possible only 1 con but when you deposit some coin and exchanges site put some fees then you can start 1 coin trading but it is not good for you if you want to start trading you must start minimum 10000 coin.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:33:30 AM

For every trade you must set an acceptable target level to bringing benefit Furthermore more importantly, Also set stop-loss level to cutting misfortunes. A Stop-loss may be setting the level for passing the place the trade will get stop.
Here again, it will be important acknowledging a number of factors The point when picking An prevent reduction level effectively. i suggest to start with as low as  10$

10$? I'm not sure if that still survive as fee will eat that right away maybe 100-1000$ will do when you are really aiming to have a decent earnings.
you just needed to always set your target goal and have plan b so just in case your first plan went bad then you have corresponding alternative after.
Obviously! Considering losses, considering fees, that would end up disappearing into thin air before the OP or anyone looking at trading with something like that even realizes it.

It is a matter of being realistic here and there are somethings that are not just possible. Even if you are on a trading platform that is fee free, that is even if there is any, there is still no way that can work unless you just get lucky to hit a coin that did some whooping 1000% at once.
I disagree with this model of stipulating values in order to start making trade. The interesting thing is that the novice user in this trading model invest little (an amount that he would not have missed in his life if he loses it) start below and go up the values if you observe that he is doing well in the first months you increase the If not you check what your mistakes were and correct (this is because the amount was little so you have the chance to make a mistake and it will not have as much impact on your financial life)
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:50:10 PM

Before you even start to trade, you should first sign up for a trial account where they will give you an amount of money for you to start with, so that you will use it to get experience with the live market. Once you believe you have mastered it, you can go for a live account and start with at least $200 worth of BTC.
It all depends on the amount you are having for investing in buying of different kind of coins. For trading, the thing which matters the most than that of amount of crypto coins is having the amount of knowledge regarding that of trading. If you don’t know the basics of trading and you lack enough skillset, then buying of more coins cannot even help you in having enough amount of profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: