Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading?  (Read 10997 times)
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:53:11 PM

There is no minimum but with a small amount invested these can eat away your initial investment
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

I think its very dificult to answer if as you said you have not so much experiance then its better to start from small ,yep it would be dificult make good profit but its right way i think.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Glennbert0106

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:55:49 AM

The answer will come from you buddy. How much would you like to risk or how much can you invest. If you see that the project is good, then go ahead and proceed. Hmm. Try to check this one buddy. I believed in this project and see a great future http://www.dcc.finance/
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

You can decide on the initial investment depending on which coin you will invest, I am talking about alt coins because you may be trading alt coins for bitcoin / ether pairs. So your investment depends on the coin and not the bitcoin / ether itself.
crypterum

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:45:45 AM

Do not start from big amounts, just have some experience first on small one
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

If in Bitcoin or Altcoin trading there is no minimum or maximum amount of coins to start trading, regardless of the amount to be made. But if you have a small amount of coins do not expect that it will increase too much in a short time. More investment is more proportional interest rate that you will get. It's simple math to hold.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:12:40 PM

I was started with $1200 and was good journey after investment and after 5 months all market is moved to downtrend but I think if you want to begin trading at start level I think you have minimum 1 Eth to start or more because if you have good amount to invest you have a good chance to earn good money and in loss situation you have remaining money in your account which helps you to recover the loss,
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

The initial capital should be depending on the trader. We know we arent rich at all specially the new traders that aiming to get a profit on their trades. Its good if they start on a small amount specially if they have no idea or they are just starting to gather some experience on their trading.

As long as I remember I started putting .1 btc on my account when I was just starting. The price of bitcoin before is just $600 each.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

It depends on the exchange site you are planning to start your trading.  For example in the exchange site HITBTC, the minimum size of every coin you will trade must be equal or greater to 0.01 btc. In Poloniex I remember the minimum buy price is 0.005btc.

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
Alkhalifi69

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:22:31 PM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
if you are still learning phase you can start trading with very low value, because in trading market exchanger have minimum you can trade with order 50 k.
if you want big capital it is better but there must also be prepared equal risks that exist in the world of cryptocurrency trading.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

not much I think is enough 100 to 200 usd because this kind of trading requires experience in the field so they learn firsthand if they gain or lose
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

I don't think there is any specific amount of Bitcoin or ethereum to start trading with on any exchange but what i do is that of minimum amount of withdrawal from an exchange to your own wallet. When I started trading Forex I started with as low as  $20 which within a month or so it's increase to $110 as a result of the volatile nature of our local currency against dollars and started trading crypto currency with 2million satoshi which am currently in profit.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:16:38 AM

You only need 2 ETH to start the transaction. Just a small amount of money, you can earn money on the Crypto market easily. With that small amount of money, you should not invest in any altcoin, which is a bad decision. You need to trade every day to raise that amount higher.
Then you can use large amounts of money to invest in ICO projects or long term investments. but split the rational part to investment.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

do not worry about capital in small quantities just fine it depends on what coin price you want to trade. In trading I think you do not need a million what capital you can afford enough because you trade into some exchange at an affordable price
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

We have different aspects in life and what ever amount you have it's okay because most of the people in trading before their capital is very low but after few yearsof holding a coin from small capital to big profit. But better if you have big capital but it's your choice how much you want.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

The initial capital should be depending on the trader. We know we arent rich at all specially the new traders that aiming to get a profit on their trades. Its good if they start on a small amount specially if they have no idea or they are just starting to gather some experience on their trading.

As long as I remember I started putting .1 btc on my account when I was just starting. The price of bitcoin before is just $600 each.
It depends on experience, if he/she is new to this field then small capital is good to start trading. but you will not learn more if you invest in only one or two coins. you must invest in multiple coins and trade when the price varies. I think to start to buy 1 ETH and trade with USDT the price is also affordable and you will get to know how much profit you can able to make in crypto trading.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

BTC or ETH is the first requirement for starting trade activities. BTC depends on your trading. I'm passionate about trading. Can anyone give me ideas about trade?
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

In my opinion there's no minimum capital in terms of trading but if you are an beginner you can start about 100 dollars below just a capital that not risky for you a capital that's okay to lose.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

actually i have no fundamental amount of money to begin a trading investment,because its depends on your capital amount that you want to  start in,but in my own opinion the exact amount of fiat money to start in trading investment is most costly $100 its enough to start a new investment trading in cryptocurrency,because in this amount you can buy any kinds of potential altcoins in a low price in the market.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:41:32 PM

I think if you want to get an idea there is a good option is to invest in crypto world you must have good amount to invest because if you have a good investment, You can maintain in case of loss, for starting I think the ideal amount of minimum in Eth is 1 Eth is good I think,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: