Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:44:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading?  (Read 10997 times)
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:49:35 PM

This totally depend on the amount you're willing to risk. O started out with $250. So I'll advise you start with your spare cash after gaining relevant experience, you can start risking huge.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
racingboy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:27:14 AM

If you're a newbie it is preferable to start with small amount because you will be testing anything, like testing loss/profit to gain experience and knowledge.
Also it depends in the exchange you want to use, like DExs, some DExs have a minimum on their order book (for example IDEx's minimum is .15eth value) So I prefer using the top exchanges right now, like Binance and Poloniex.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:40:04 AM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

In my opinion there's no minimum capital in terms of trading but if you are an beginner you can start about 100 dollars below just a capital that not risky for you a capital that's okay to lose.

Yes, if you invest more money your expectation will also be high, so it depends on you whether you will invest high or low amount because it completely depends on your confidence level. So it is very good to invest low if you are a newbie.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:26:59 AM

I think if you want to get an idea there is a good option is to invest in crypto world you must have good amount to invest because if you have a good investment, You can maintain in case of loss, for starting I think the ideal amount of minimum in Eth is 1 Eth is good I think,

well, there is no limit to start trading. but, 1 eth is really the right value in this case. or you can start with 0.1 btc. although it's quite risky, but it's pretty convincing. try to make good use of what you will eventually use.
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:49:11 AM

There is no minimum amount to start trading. If you want have big profit and use big capital. So dont try to catch big fish with small hook because it will be useless.
gussupri

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:03:22 AM

I think if you want to get an idea there is a good option is to invest in crypto world you must have good amount to invest because if you have a good investment, You can maintain in case of loss, for starting I think the ideal amount of minimum in Eth is 1 Eth is good I think,

well, there is no limit to start trading. but, 1 eth is really the right value in this case. or you can start with 0.1 btc. although it's quite risky, but it's pretty convincing. try to make good use of what you will eventually use.
1 ethereum enough for us to start trading.we can some coins/ tokens that have utility finction and good potential.with this capital we must calculate how risk we can accept for each position.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:35:03 AM

It depend on which coins/projects give you tokens. If coins/projects are positive, the minimum coins to begin trading is about 100 coins. (Except ETH, BTC)
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:57:57 AM

It depend on which coins/projects give you tokens. If coins/projects are positive, the minimum coins to begin trading is about 100 coins. (Except ETH, BTC)
it depend to exchanges that list coins.such as in hitbtc there is rule that coins / tokens tradeable with certain accumulative amount. 10, 100, or 1000 for each open transaction.but personally, trade as much as we can accept when it loss.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:44:23 AM

You can start at 100 dollars or maybe a capital that no risk for you cause there will be a chance that in your first trading you've lost so invest a small capital and don't risk huge money.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:59:01 AM

There is no minimum amount to start trading. If you want have big profit and use big capital. So dont try to catch big fish with small hook because it will be useless.
If I had less initial capital, I'd advise him to invest in a ripple. This is a potential penny and they have reasonable prices for us to invest in, although if you hold them your profit will probably be low. , but they are safe and can grow in the future. And it's more important that you learn the market experience for your start.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:02:20 AM

I started with one bitcoin during the last year (when it was less than $3000 each) so yes, i think that it is a nice amount of money to start trading, not one btc, but $3000..
That is more than great

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
scalvo98

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:36:01 AM

Just start with a little amount of money over $400, that would be more than enough to start making some extra bucks in a daily basis (aprox 1% or so if you are a good trader)

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

I would recommend starting out with a small sum like $100-200 and trying to make short term profits by investing in altcoins as the Bitcoin market has seen a significant crash lately. This would ensure you experience and with the right choices and timings, you will end up with some profit too. Just look around in the altcoin section for potentially up and coming coins and divest into multiple alts just to be sure that you won't go down in one bow.

Yes I agree. 50-200 dollars is a good amount to do a kick start especially if you dont have experience yet. This will help you a lot in practicing trading because if you lose, it is just a small amount.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:00:47 AM

I would recommend starting out with a small sum like $100-200 and trying to make short term profits by investing in altcoins as the Bitcoin market has seen a significant crash lately. This would ensure you experience and with the right choices and timings, you will end up with some profit too. Just look around in the altcoin section for potentially up and coming coins and divest into multiple alts just to be sure that you won't go down in one bow.

Yes I agree. 50-200 dollars is a good amount to do a kick start especially if you dont have experience yet. This will help you a lot in practicing trading because if you lose, it is just a small amount.

Yes. A new trader without experience yet should trade using a small amount of money for practice. It is good to not to pressure yourself trading high amount when this is your first time. Practice makes perfect so take your time. Once you already know the right strategies in trading, then you can make yourself comfortable in trading big amounts.
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

If you are Beginner . I think 0.005 btc is enough to do trading. Don't start with big amount because you not enough knowledge about market price and demand. Better than play safe and got experience in trading. If you already have knowledge and experience, you can start trading with big amount
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

Just start with a little amount of money over $400, that would be more than enough to start making some extra bucks in a daily basis (aprox 1% or so if you are a good trader)

With the $ 400 we can invest in ripple, this is a safe and potential coin, they can grow a bit in the future, but I guarantee you will never lose money if you buy this coin. They are not highly profitable, but they are quite safe, and you can learn how to trade and experience in the market through investing in them.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:25:05 AM

i think there is no such amount - ideal. it is individual for each. everyone says that you have to start with that quantity of which there will be no sorrow Grin so begin with 0. or earn by airdrops and bounties. think those tokens came for free
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

we can start trading in any amount but we cannot make a big profit if our start money is too small, maybe you can use $50-$100 to start and you need to considering and say to yourself that money is just free money and if you are lost, you will not regret. it is just to make it clear to you that if something bad it happens, you will not sad and you will accept it as your lesson in the cryptocurrency.

with that money, my advice is to buy cheap coins in under $5 or it is better if you can find coins with lower than $3 to buy and you can buy with much amount. try to learn about trading so you have skills to analyze and try to be patient too.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
funnynews

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

I started trading without investing right from my first bounty tokens I have got, so same for you. You can start from what yo uhave

systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

I think that you should wait until you get an opportunity to trade btc or ether, however, btc is better. It provides more chances to earn money. I think that this is the best way to earn and entertain yourself at the same time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: