Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:52:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading?  (Read 10997 times)
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

I started with money I cant afford to lose (I was too greedy). It was very stressful. Now I'd started with a couple of hundreds and trade with a cool mind
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
Before you start trading you have to learn first you can watch videos on youtube about trading strategies and it will help you a lot like what I did but you will lose some investment because you are just a beginner but you'll be successful soon. And just start with small amount of money and don't be greedy with profits.

MirzaofDaska

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

i think the best amount is around 500$ for trading specially for those who are new to trading
LeoSladen

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

feel free to write them
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
Before you start trading you have to learn first you can watch videos on youtube about trading strategies and it will help you a lot like what I did but you will lose some investment because you are just a beginner but you'll be successful soon. And just start with small amount of money and don't be greedy with profits.
Well, preparing everything is common before starting trading. for the start of the fund, I think it depends on you. well, at least every person to trade is always different. some start with high capital, and minimal capital, and I suggest to minimize it.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Dowrich80

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

If you are beginning to invest in the cryptocurrency world and are at a beginner level then 1000 USD is the best amount to start with because by this amount you can actually be capable of investing in 90% of the coins in the market so then finance won't be a barrier

gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

In my opinion

Case 1: If you are a novice, the minimum you should invest in this market is $ 500 and the maximum is $ 1000.

Case 2: If you have experience in other markets such as stock market, currency and know about investing in coin then there is no minimum, it depends on how much you have.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:14:50 PM

minimum coin you have to have to start trading at least you have more than $ 100 of each coin for bitcoin, ethereum. if you only have very little capital in my opinion you will be long to be able to gain profit.
In my opinion 100 dollars is too little to invest. If the market turns green, then the interest rate he receives is too small to make a profit. In my opinion, the minimum is $10000 to reach $100 when the interest rate is 10% and more
ironman2014

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:12:55 PM

I was accumulating for some months my portfolio, until it gets to the point when I had 0,5BTC and 5ETH. Than, with that I have started to make some first steps in trading, basically I have lost almost everything but I have learnt some things instead.

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:41:37 PM

better understanding this is not as easy as we know how is this can be learn for , trading are not taking for short term it can be include a lot before you may take some decision on it.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:53:28 PM

minimum coin you have to have to start trading at least you have more than $ 100 of each coin for bitcoin, ethereum. if you only have very little capital in my opinion you will be long to be able to gain profit.
In my opinion 100 dollars is too little to invest. If the market turns green, then the interest rate he receives is too small to make a profit. In my opinion, the minimum is $10000 to reach $100 when the interest rate is 10% and more
I do not think there is a minimum level of investment in this market that investors should consider their economic condition and the amount of money they can afford to invest in this market. Study and learn a lot from the market and invest a small amount of money when you understand the market to invest more that is what new people should do.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

I think there is no minimum coin to begin in trading because as i know, if you only know the basics of trading, you can always make your coins grow. And if you are so lucky too, you can double your coin in just a couple of hours.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:20:55 PM

Maybe its not new to you that trading needs more knowledge and analysis, its also risky, so if you believe in yourself you can put how much amount you want but if you didnt maybe you should start trading by a few amounts of satoshi, take it as a practice in trading, then add more and more if you know already the techniques.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:07:08 AM

In my own opinion, there is no minimum coin to begin trading in the market, you can always start anytime you are interested because trading is about skill and not investment.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:59:59 AM

In my own opinion, there is no minimum coin to begin trading in the market, you can always start anytime you are interested because trading is about skill and not investment.
right, although there is no limit, but the most fundamental is to be able to pay the fee. then we can maximize profit by buying cheap and potential coins, as long as we are good at analyzing

martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:40:23 AM

I think $1000 is the ideal amount to see some gains. But actually if youre not good enough you should try the paper trading first / trading demo.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

You shouldn’t be calculating it in coins, you should calculate in dollars. I believe $100 is enough for anyone to start trading, if you want you can increase that amount to whatever you can afford, but don’t forget that you should invest what you can afford to lose cause this business has to do with risk.

If you don’t know how to trade ,you can continue with HODL till you get perfect ,but profit doesn’t come regularly from that. So trading looks a bit better if you know what you are doing.

Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

My opinion is this, i would advice you to get knowledge first on how this space works. Knowledge is very vital beifre you do any trading or investment. Secondly is that, you need to start small and gradually grow. No coin and amount is too small. You can start with as little as 200$ and grow from there. This is my own advice
Rhegar011

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:58:05 AM

Trading is all about your risk appetite. You can start as low as 0.1 eth. But once you gain more knowledge, you need to start investing more to make it worth your time. 10 eth is minimum you should be aiming for once you have decent experience. Again it's all about risk so be prepared to lose all your investment
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:18:50 AM

If you are beginner and you start trading you can start to small capital because for sure high chance to make mistake and after few weeks you can add more capital if you think that your Knowledge in trading enough and you can now start the serious trading. And possible now you can earn more profit if your moves is good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: