Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading?  (Read 10997 times)
racingboy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:25:49 AM

Start with below 100$
Why? because it's a fact that 90% of traders lose a trade,
specially beginners. First learn about the basics in trading and
after that try a real trade, you'll then learn gradually, don't afraid
of losing, rather learn from that loses. Good luck!
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

That's ETH, I think that this coin is always one of the most potent coins in the market, maybe in the future ETH prices will rise and then it will be a good time to sell them.
In my opinion there is no limit to start trading. You can start even from $50. Buy some Altcoin and gradually increase you investment. If you are capable you will increase your investment without putting more money from your pocket. Affective trading is better than just holding coins in wallet. Try to spend some time with a crypto trading expert and gain knowledge about profitable trading.
It is not the matter of the money but it is the matter of skills and the matter of trust if you got small amount of money but you have good trust about it then I think you will surely get huge profit at the end, there are a lot of opportunities for sure as if you don’t have money you can get into it with the help of your knowledge and skills joining the campaigns like bounty and signature campaign, so before starting with small amount try to increase your knowledge and skills first.
dumple

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

It depends on you, but i would not start trading with less than $1000 or so, that is a very low amount of money and you wont make many profits out of that. So better to try to make profit with a little bit more than $1000 or so.

big_bankir

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

You can trade in crypto currency and start earning the first profit with just 100$. This amount is not too small and not too big. In order to try your hand you will be enough.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

In my own opinion, there is no minimum coin to begin trading in the market, you can always start anytime you are interested because trading is about skill and not investment.
I think $1000 is the ideal amount to see some gains. But actually if youre not good enough you should try the paper trading first / trading demo.

I am not sure that there is the sum that is ideal as you say. You can start even when you have 50 dollars. there many really very good penny tokens - buy them.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

You can trade in crypto currency and start earning the first profit with just 100$. This amount is not too small and not too big. In order to try your hand you will be enough.
maybe $ 100 is exactly the amount that is the starting capital for the beginner. You can work a little and gain experience. But to actually get a good profit, you still need to use a little larger amounts.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

if you want to start trading do not ever berdasasng with large capital, it is very risky if you experience your failure is very sorry and big loss, start with a small capital and walk slowly.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

I guess i was started quite low too. perhaps anything around 0.1 BTC will be good. I was always trying to invest base few portfolio brackets. I think it is now the best time to look around the top 20 or 50 altcoins. And some exchanges tokens, my favourite so far is Binance and kucoin shares, Kucoin allows you to gain extra bonus too, with daily payout, that is is quite good, even though it might be small if your holding is rather small.
siddharthsikka

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

You can start trading with at least ten dollars. But the profit even with a successful trade will be very small. Therefore, if you are new to trading, then try to start with a hundred dollars. This and the amount is not big and with successful transactions you will earn something.
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:11:27 PM

so at this point you should answer yourself what profit daily/monthly you aiming for. For example you find out that you're interested in 500$/day profit. Results for good trader is from 5 to 15%/ day profit. Simple math then 500*100/5 so as you can see you need at least: $10.000, if you willing to hit $500, good trading skills and solid experience, time. As for me I prefer ICO investment, you invest in some projects get you $xxx and move forward. Here is my recent finding - Kelvin Blockchain, a project that based on idea of quantum processors which could solve multi-transaction problem. Have a nice day and good luck to all of us Smiley Wink
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:12:13 PM

I guess i was started quite low too. perhaps anything around 0.1 BTC will be good. I was always trying to invest base few portfolio brackets. I think it is now the best time to look around the top 20 or 50 altcoins. And some exchanges tokens, my favourite so far is Binance and kucoin shares, Kucoin allows you to gain extra bonus too, with daily payout, that is is quite good, even though it might be small if your holding is rather small.
no exact amount yet but as long as you know this can take you back some people take this moment to gain for well potential coin are always there but most of the time we can assure everything here be careful yet and we can be more efficient on doing anything , there is some good coin also and tokens as well. Kucoin yes this is some of the great.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:37:10 AM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
Before you start trading you have to learn first you can watch videos on youtube about trading strategies and it will help you a lot like what I did but you will lose some investment because you are just a beginner but you'll be successful soon. And just start with small amount of money and don't be greedy with profits.
Hope now you have understood this thing. You must follow some basic rules and regulations that can often be claimed as best practices of bitcoin and trading that never ever go beyond your limits. This isn’t not for newbies only rather for every trader who is either in intermediate level or expert. Things need to be configured first and only then make good run.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:54:29 AM

in my opinion for trading and for beginners you don't need very much capital, at least you have $ 100 of capital to be able to buy some coins.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:55:26 AM

I think you should start with a minimum coin deposit and gain some experience from it,.. take your time on in and learn through the process, after you gain some experience now you can go for big deposit and be a legendary trader
Phunke

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

Trading all depends on you and how much profit you intend to make, the larger your investment the larger your profit if you trade right way, but best minimum amount is 100-200$ my own opinion though, not an investment advice.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:18:04 PM

on many exchanges i have seen you can place bid order upto 0.001 or 0.0001 BTC , depend on exchange to exchange .
but with such small capital you will earn profit in decimals , so trade with reasonable amount , bcoz for 20-50 bucks you will not want to waste your time in reading charts , following any group or watching market condition . time is also money , so utilize time for a better amount of investment .
If you already expert in trading then may try margin trading also .

BitWindmill

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:25:50 PM

Try start at least from 100$, with that amount you will be able to multiply it to some significant sums which can be invested or effectively traded.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
phaneriks

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

I guess, there is no limit to how much you start trading, but based on your experience and ask how much risk you can take, because in trading you can lose all your money without any experience. I would recommend to start trading from minimum amount without margin etc. Just for taking experience in this sphere.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:45:51 PM

As a start investment you can invest with atleast $100-$300 wherein the amount you can afford to lose. After a month of trying and experiencing lots of difficulties you will surely learn some techniques in trading and you are learning with your mistakes.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

To start trading in this market you need to buy BTC, ETH or USDT. But I recommend investing in pairs with USDT. When you invest in this market in USDT then you will be easier to follow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: