Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading?  (Read 10997 times)
canadinhano

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:08:48 PM

You can trade at your own funds, no minimum transaction level so you rest assured, do not think rich can join the crypto
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

As the crypto market having huge fluctuation, i suggest to go for a small investment which you can cover up if you are lost at last. would be $100-$200. Also it depends of your capacity of investment as well. But no one wants to lose & in investing field like crypto money management is vital. Since your intention is to trade, there are some other facts that you should pay attention as well. Trading strategy, Coins that going to trade, Skill & practice. After all your patience to win a trade. All these points are counted. Do not take many suggestions from many people who doesn't take you to your goal. Keep yourself up & start trading as you should jump in to water to learn how to swim.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
Its really doesnt matter which amount of money you need to jump in. Sometimes it is better to start with small amounts and after some time just throw a little bit more.
After sometime everything will go smooth. Cheesy
yeah, you're right. to minimize risk, it is best to start with a minimum number. many people are in a hurry in this case and make a mistake in trading, which makes it a loss. Well, to start something new, start from the most basic.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:54:48 PM

actually there is no minimum in starting trading, you just need a depo with free money that is not used at all and ready to face the risks that exist
so you can learn and experiment to find your trading style comfortably and without worry
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:14:01 AM

In the stock market it is said the minimum cost to begin a your investment career is to actually look at the price of the least priced asset, and then invest that amount whereas in the cryptocurrency world it can be even 1 USD
btcmmo9314

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:05:29 AM

I think the more capital you have, the better. It is hard to say how much the minimum, many start with only 10$. But in my opinion at least you should have 100$ to start trading. If you have little capital, it will take you a long time to make a profit
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:11:13 AM

On the market today there are plenty of coin for you to choose from, but you can choose coin which is low in price. Coin is a virtual coin that can operate individually. Some coin for you to choose that is bitcoin ADA ETH ..
P_percy

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:13:58 AM

You just need to have that much amount which you can afford to loose to start trading and your fund needs to be be bigger than the charges applied by the exchanges as well.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:37:10 AM

I think you should start trading with a small amount.
Maybe 2-3 coins first, if you managed to get the profit from trading coins then you can increase the number of coins in the future.
This is the first step to test your trading strategy, trade requires a good trade and well managed, if you succeed then in the future then you will also succeed.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:12:26 AM

Their is no minimum coin to begin trading with. You need to get knowledge of what you are about to do and invest a fraction of your funds and grow with it. As you gain experience, you can increase your funds but always invest what you can afford to lose and grow gradually with it
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:20:12 AM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

In my own opinion, there is no minimum coin to invest because the market price is volatile so you will be always earning profit depending on how you handle your coins in the market.

ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

There is no minimum coin to begin trading if you are just about to start. I always recommend starters to use the amount they can afford to lose. I have seen people that started with 5 to 6 BTC, that was around late 2016. That was they amount they can afford to gamble with. Some also started with 100usd while some 1000usd is what they started with. So check your pocket and know the amount you are willing to risk.
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

if you are a beginner. u still start with a small amount of money. for example, 10 dollars of bitcoin . when you master the trading skills, u can slowly increase your funds.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

Just like any other trading rule, you should invest what you can afford to lose and you also need to get education and experience on how trading works. Start with a low amount and increase it as you get more knowledge and education
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:36:34 AM

In the market you can start crypto-currencies with any amount, there is no minimum. But your profit depends on the volume of your investments. But remember that trading is a very big risk, so it's better to go with money that is not afraid to lose money

The price does not matter. Now you can enter the market even when you have a couple of dollars. There is a lot of the so-called penny tokens, which grow like mushrooms after the rain. meanwhile, the more you invest, the larger will be the return.  Roll Eyes

I agree on that, most of the people today who are accusing bitcoins for a scam are those people who lose their investment due to dumping of prices in the market, it only means that the investor is not knowledgeable about cryptocurrency before investing, so you should always study the market before jumping into this industry because earning profit will be depending on your skill and not about how much you invest.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:43:23 PM

Any amount is OK as long as it can cover exchange fees. It even better to start small as newbie and gradually increase as your confidence grows.
I started trading with less than 30
gobingo

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:22:33 AM

if you are a beginner then do a little purchase and do the purchase in stages consistently, I also make a bitcoin purchase for $ 5000, and you should be able to start from $ 1000 first.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:46:06 AM

BTC.10 and 1 eth or either one of the options that I have said is enough to start. I started trading with my faucet profits back then and it was fun because I was just playing because it is not my money and I gained some good experiences because of that.
BilHim

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:09:19 AM

I think there is no limit of investment in Bitcoin trading and start trading with money you want to invest but you should have some knowledge of cryptocurrency market before a start.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:38:50 AM

if you are a beginner then do a little purchase and do the purchase in stages consistently, I also make a bitcoin purchase for $ 5000, and you should be able to start from $ 1000 first.
Yes in very beginning it is important that start with a little amount, after getting some experience we can increase our investment. To me if a person do not have any experience in trading then he should buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time and i am sure that they will also get a very good profit. In fact   bitcoin is comparatively more safe for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: