Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:45:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading?  (Read 10997 times)
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

I think to start trading at least at least you have a balance of $ 100 and I think it's already a bishop with altcoin trading and for beginners it is very profitable because you can learn, if you are an expert then you can make additional capital.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:06:14 PM

There is no minimum amount of capital to be able to start on trading. We can always start on a low capital and then it will always depends on how you can make it grow on trading. For newbies, I think an amount of at least $100 is a good start, there are a lot of dumped coins now in the market with a potential to gain high value in the future, just always research first on the coin before buying it.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:04:21 PM

around 30$ of BTCitcoin or Ethereum, well, at least for me.
it is a smart move to start with a small capital, since newbie
will have a 100% chance of losing a trade.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

I think it is very good if you invest at least 100$ worth coin. Moreover if you want big amount of profit then you need to invest same big amount. Else every exchanges or trading sites or platform have their  own minimum deposit system. Try for deposit 5X or 10X from minimum deposit. It can make you anxious free. You can recover when you make lose. You can think for many times before lose all your money.   
damba_

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:17:21 PM

I listened to advice "Invest only what you can afford to lose".
I started trading with 50$ in November 2017, just in time before all coins started to rise.
I used that money to learn about how crypto and trading works.
If you are a beginner, I think it's better to start with small amount to see how the market works, and later, as you become experienced, you can invest more money.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:58:23 PM

Actually it doesn't matter how much do you have to start trading. Experienced trader can use marginal trading, for increasing his trading deposit, but if don't know what is leverage and how to use it, just start from that money which you have. And it is better to start from small trades for testing own trading system.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:09:09 PM

I listened to advice "Invest only what you can afford to lose".
I started trading with 50$ in November 2017, just in time before all coins started to rise.
I used that money to learn about how crypto and trading works.
If you are a beginner, I think it's better to start with small amount to see how the market works, and later, as you become experienced, you can invest more money.

I do agree on that saying, you should always invest an amount that you can lose in order to avoid bankruptcy and there will be still remaining balance on your pocket for your daily needs.

Samuel Cofie

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:46:46 PM

I personally began trading with $100 ethereum equivalent. Over a period of three days, i made some profits and some lost. Regardless the lost, i remained focus in the game, and earned back my capital with some few profits.
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:52:20 PM

I think the minimum amount of coin you need to trade with depends on the amount of money you have at the moment. Because in actual sense there is no limit to the amount of coin you need to have before you begin trading. Just get what you can afford and begin the journey.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:06:00 PM

The minimum amount of the transaction depends on which minimum price is acceptable on the exchange. This information can be found on the exchanger. Each exchange has different minimum prices. If the exchange allows you to conduct an operation, for example, at $ 4, then sell/buy, you have the right to this.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ProstoCrypta

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

Everyone has their own psychological threshold. I started by investing 10% of my monthly income. About 500$ (three months postponed).
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:25:54 PM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
I think that in order to start trading you just need a coin amount of $ 100 to start trading, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and so to be able to trade Success is very difficult. You may find that bitcoin prices are starting to fall down so do not trade altcoin but wait for bitcoin prices to stabilize again to be able to start trading.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:52:20 AM

There is no minimum amouy of coin for you to start trading in trading you can start what you can afford to lose, do not trade all your money so that if you lose you still have money for your financial needs.

Trading is highly professional job and only start with the small amount which if you lost you are okay with it. It can be a high risk as market can go down and may take 6-12 months to recover and either you then sell in a loss or have patience to hold it.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:52:12 AM

100 $ on the average. You need to start with a small deposit. On the beginner stage more important to protect yourself from losses than to learn a control the emotions when you  have a risk with big money.
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

Despite a decline in market capitalization every day, Nano has proven to be the fastest-selling altcoin on the bourse, the world's largest electronic money exchange platform.
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:34:18 AM

I'll tell you so that the minimum is not less than $ 100 . I know people who $ 100 did for the month of $ 2000 .But this exception, the optimal amount of input 5000-10000 thousand dollars .If you still want to see a profit!
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:48:05 AM

I'll tell you so that the minimum is not less than $ 100 . I know people who $ 100 did for the month of $ 2000 .But this exception, the optimal amount of input 5000-10000 thousand dollars .If you still want to see a profit!

lol . what an analysis you got here . 100 usd turned into 2k usd for just a month ? lol that was freakin impossible mate . you know that trading is not a piece of cake or a child's play , you need to dedicate a lot of time and skill to be able to make a profit but that profit is not really good enough knowing that the crypto market is still collapsing .  optimal amount isnt also 5k to 10k usd becase that is already too much and not all peeps can afford that .

for me , id say the minimum amount to begin trading is only dependent on the exchange that you are using becuase every exhcange has a different fee for thier service .
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:51:36 AM

lol . what an analysis you got here . 100 usd turned into 2k usd for just a month ? lol that was freakin impossible mate . you know that trading is not a piece of cake or a child's play , you need to dedicate a lot of time and skill to be able to make a profit but that profit is not really good enough knowing that the crypto market is still collapsing .  optimal amount isnt also 5k to 10k usd becase that is already too much and not all peeps can afford that .

for me , id say the minimum amount to begin trading is only dependent on the exchange that you are using becuase every exhcange has a different fee for thier service .
Well, its happened on crypto bro, but if you buying a major coin you can't change 100$ into 2k USD. You should buy other cryptocurrency called a shitcoin/token but its just like a throw money into a trashcan and hope change it to a gold. Litecoin at Q3 2017: 30$ and at end of years reach 300$ so we know the gain right. in that case, if he wants a big profit with a small amount he needs to make the investment of Shitcoin / young project at a cheaper price. so, in my opinion, FAST MONEY/PROFIT = BIG RISK
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:15:27 AM

If you are just a beginner, one coin is enough to test its profitability. If your choice is bitcoin or eth then you are not going to face a lot of issues or the risk that they get delisted or abandoned. So be careful choosing other altcoins and only trade two great potential altcoins.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:32:46 AM

Actually in this market, their are no minimum to begin with but its best to start with a substantial sum up to 500$ so that you would be able to pay exchange fees , etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: