Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to Bitcoin newbies: relax  (Read 4911 times)
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:10:17 PM
Merited by droptableguy2 (1)

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.
Thanks for your comments, reading your friend's advice I'm really happy to hold the bitcoin. I believe you, and I believe that bitcoin will rise again in the future. Recently, bitcoin prices fell sharply, I was afraid. I intend to sell my bitcoin (I hold very little) But I am calm and listen to people analysis. I hold them. Now the bitcoin price has surpassed $ 10,000. I believe that bitcoin will continue to increase in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.
Thanks for your comments, reading your friend's advice I'm really happy to hold the bitcoin. I believe you, and I believe that bitcoin will rise again in the future. Recently, bitcoin prices fell sharply, I was afraid. I intend to sell my bitcoin (I hold very little) But I am calm and listen to people analysis. I hold them. Now the bitcoin price has surpassed $ 10,000. I believe that bitcoin will continue to increase in the future.

Yes while bitcoin generates high returns, it is a long term investment and you need to give it time to deliver. I believe far too many are spending all of their time trading away their profits by being too active, it is difficult to time these markets.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

Bitcoin is volatile, so it does not stay in one value forever. Well it will have a come back. Just hodl with your coin, and yea relax. Everything will be put into their places correctly soon enough.
AlisA330

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

Bitcoin is trying to overcome $11,000 for the third time. It can be concluded that the accumulation of funds for further growth continues.
I think we can expect the growth of bitcoin above $13,000 in the near future in connection with the activation of SegWit.
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:08:02 PM

Very pleased to read it.The price of bitcoin which is constantly changing is a very important issue and the main thing is that it really soared to the " MOON"
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:42:52 PM

Exactly! Many chances of earning big profit are being wasted because of panic trading. When I was a newbie in this forum, I am so eager to sell my coins and tokens when I receive it but I was so frustrated when I knew that its price pumps more than half of my selling price. Supposedly, I can buy a laptop if I hodl it. This was very helpful for the newbies and feeling newbies out there.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

just invest when it is comfortable for you to buy.be wise and you wont be affected

doloresdeleon07

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:35:58 AM

I agree 100 percent, worst thing to do in every situation is panic. I'm new in the field of Bitcoin but everybody who have interest in it knows that the value of Bitcoin is not stable, but still everyday we here good news for it, so for me Bitcoin is still good for long term investment.
kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:44:22 AM

As a risk taker like me i would advice some of the newbies to be wise and becareful of scammers and crypto people but you have to trust some of your desicions though.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:12:51 AM

Yes Bitcoin is consolidation the price to start a new rally some time in 2nd quator
caaaaaaaattleah

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:31:53 AM

I agree to this. Do not panic when bitcoin price drops because it always happens to bitcoin since it is unstable because of its volatility. If you invested in bitcoin and the price drops and lower than the price you bought it, DO NOT sell it immediately. When the price of bitcoin drops, it is now a best time for you to buy new bitcoin and wait for the bitcoin value to grow again and watch how much money you have earned. Bitcoin will always recover it price. Don't panic.
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:44:48 AM

This is not an ordinary "price" swing.  The end is near for legacy Bitcoin.

Currently Bitcoin is sitting at $6600 which is only 13% lower than the ATH. Meanwhile, BCH has crashed 3 times lower from its short-lived, artificial ATH, because it wasn't actual users who switched from BTC to BCH, but merely individual manipulators with big pockets who decided to attack Bitcoin regardless of decision of their comrades to cancel another attack called SegWit2x. People were declaring Bitcoin dead hundreds of times already, yet with every year its value keeps increasing and userbase growing.
Bitcoin is not dead. That is the craziest thing I heard. When the price goes down, it is only natural. Yes, you lose some of your investment but don't panic immediately. Take a deep breath and relax. Those people who panics and sell urgently are losers. Their losses are losses. They don't give a chance to it.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:52:05 AM

My personal advice for newbies are not so much panic and don't excited very much.it is so much natural that bitcoin price are not stable.its so simple matter.so just relax and keep patience.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:54:20 AM

Bitcoin is not dead. That is the craziest thing I heard. When the price goes down, it is only natural. Yes, you lose some of your investment but don't panic immediately. Take a deep breath and relax. Those people who panics and sell urgently are losers. Their losses are losses. They don't give a chance to it.

Very much. Bitcoin will not be dead anytime soon.
This panic sell kind of things only happen to beginners because they are still trading with their emotion rather than logic.
A little price swing makes them scream and cry at the same time. Jist relax, it will grow.

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:55:15 AM

There are NO real losses until you realize those losses by withdrawing or encashing your Bitcoins. They are merely paper losses which can be salvaged had you decided to not sell or trade, and await for the price to recover, preferably a price that should be higher than its initial coin offering when you purchased the same. It is wrong for you to count price slumps as losses because until you withdraw whatever Bitcoin you have, they are not real losses to begin with. You have to up your game when it comes to knowing these differences as it will affect how you view things. It is important to have a good understanding of the basic accounting concepts so you realize how financial market works. You need not be an expert in accounting; you just need to know the basics to thrive in this heavily fluctuating business.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:14:30 AM

Very pleased to read it.The price of bitcoin which is constantly changing is a very important issue and the main thing is that it really soared to the " MOON"
Indeed, bitcoin soared to the moon last year which is also considered as the year of bitcoin because of how high the price grew. I think a lot of people lose hope when they saw it falling, which lead to panic selling. Especially those who were just starting with bitcoin they didn't understand what was happening and decided to sell their coins rather than holding it. They really need to read threads like this in which other shares their experience with bitcoin.
antagonist

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:20:42 AM

this is first example of smart person with working brain i saw here in this place , i have read post two time and now i realize it that this person is true bitcoins guru of this world this one is clear to me now
you are master knowledge person who is reading 12 book each day ? please tell to me which steriod nutrient you consume so many time to make brain grow so large size like this in this way ?

this post i will agree with it and i have give to you merit for been brainiac smart guy in this place who say things like this that are intellectual

i agree ppl who now they are panic because of price that they should leave this place for us who are strong .many year we have been in this place and we have seen true thing about panic sell and panic buy , only bad thing happen when allow self to do weak thing
like strong man we have learnd it now how we will carry big big weight on our back and walk ontop of door mat mens whom they want to show to us weak hand behavior style , this crypto place for strong mens no coward ppl should be with us here
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

Thanks for the information sir, I have to know what bitcoin price back then and the actual changes every year.
 I have to learn what bitcoin really is.

Bitcoin has volatility in nature and taking consideration that before putting your hard earn money into investment you should have knowledge on how to gain profits in here. Learn first the system as you go along you will find it easy for you. Patient to wait could be the best strategy in your investment. 
sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

To all the newbies here:
The only thing I can say is that you should think it twice before you decide.
Balance the way you think.

Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

I agree with the creator of this post. Although a lot of people might argue that the current drop was a sign of bitcoin's end, practically it isn't. Just like now, for the past couple of weeks we could see bitcoin's value is steadily increasing thoroughly disproving past claims of critics that bitcoin really is at the brink of it's own end. So just like the creator of this post I would also suggest new bitcoin investors to stay calm as bitcoin's value bounces back with every drop.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: