Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good time to buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2053 times)
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:14:13 PM

Given the fall in bitcoin in the past 24-32hrs, is it a good time to buy bitcoin?

I think it is because bitcoin price is dropping and I think that it will recover soon. It already happened a lot of times in the recent years. More and more people are getting interested in bitcoin, that's why it will keep growing as time goes by.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:16:01 PM

Given the fall in bitcoin in the past 24-32hrs, is it a good time to buy bitcoin?
Yes, Absolutely it's good time to buy bitcoin now, because as we see that bitcoin price fall too much around 1k$ in 24-48h. So this time is a good opportunaty for investors and people in general to buy bitcoin and save it, They will make a very good profit depends on how much they buy now. So, i advise people to buy as they can and wait for few weeks, and i assure that they make profit.

Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:17:37 PM

I think it would be a good choice to buy some this time around that bitcoin isn't getting pumped up to its fullest. As I've seen in the coinmarketcap it down to $5900 awhile ago. I am optimistic that it would pump so high in just few days or weeks and it would be possible to touch up to $8k or $9k by the first or last week of December.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:41:14 PM

Yeah, it's so good to buy bitcoin this day, I already buy more bitcoins, I don’t expect the price of the bitcoin today, I so sad because I buy too much bitcoin last Nov. 10, but I glad the rate is now increasing.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:19:14 PM

There is no time that is good or bad to buy bitcoin for now, cause the price of bitcoin this year will not be the same by next year. So, I will say you buy as little as you can now, before the price sparks again.

Indeed there is no better time but now that it has reduced in value considerably i guess the smart guys will take advantage now to rake-in some bitcoin before its too ;late because as its custom it is gradually going to rise back up and grow even more in the near future.
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:51:25 PM

I think you buy bitcoin and store it in your wallet
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:26:15 PM

They will make a very good profit depends on how much they buy now. So, i advise people to buy as they can and wait for few weeks, and i assure that they make profit.

In order to put force behind your words, and because of the fact that you're so confident in a price increase, have you already bought yourself some Bitcoins? Roll Eyes People who just assume that they will make profit in a very short period of time, are mostly the ones that end up losing. It's gambling. At this point the market can go into any direction since it's a combination of people shifting to altcoins and panic that's dictating this market. People here are talkers. They say that they will buy when the price is going down, but when the price is actually going down, they don't pull the trigger. People lack the confidence to buy at the time the market is being sold down, that's a fact. They'll start buying when the price is going back up again.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:31:53 PM

Yes it is! this is the time to invest because after the fork this currency will go up in the sky.

Which fork are you talking i think you are not updated with the latest news that SegWit2x is cancelled some 3 or 4 days back and due to that only this dump in BTC and pump in BCH/BCC price have happened. But now both are getting in level but still their are so much confusion of which one will be going to exist
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:16:22 PM

The price of bitcoin is dropping now and may be tomorrow we will see price below $6k which was around $7500 few days back so if you have excess money to make an investment then this is the best time to buy bitcoins as price is much lower now and it will rise once again in coming months so if you invest in it now and hold it for next couple of months then you will be in position of making best profits in coming months for sure.
Cholo003

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:27:24 AM

I know its thr best time to invest in bitcoin because its gonna go up again soon. But what price ranged would you think its gonna get to low? I was hoping 5k.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:16:59 AM

I don’t really believe that bitcoin cash will rally increases rapidly as most is pumping its price now. You can buy bitcoin at anytime because it is still a future of it because this is the original one and bitcoin cash is just a copycat and no right to be on the top. Mostly have decided to invest on bitcoin cash but in limited states. The support is still small and the community is not doing it all.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:52:59 AM

I don’t really believe that bitcoin cash will rally increases rapidly as most is pumping its price now. You can buy bitcoin at anytime because it is still a future of it because this is the original one and bitcoin cash is just a copycat and no right to be on the top. Mostly have decided to invest on bitcoin cash but in limited states. The support is still small and the community is not doing it all.

Maybe the OP really want to buy bitcoin in a lowest price and i think this is the time to buy or you can wait for another day. Who knows ? Maybe the bitcoin continue dumping for this week. And this is your chance to buy bitcoin in a low price.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:11:19 AM

Whether the bitcoin cash bump or dump you please do not be ready to invest on that. If you look at the bitcoin price today you can understand the bitcoin price will increase or not. I think correction value of bitcoin this time is 6000 US dollars.
Now value started increasing, It is somewhere around 6500 USD in the Coindesk chart.
If you have invest go to mine bitcoins since one the major company move to bch. You will get better scope make your mining path more stronger.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:18:43 PM

yes now is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is down, maybe next year bitcoin will go up again and you will benefit. You should see the graph and monitor it first. I think it's better to buy it than regret in the future.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:45:30 PM

Yes , it is good time to buy bitcoin because now a days the price of bitcoin is very much less but in the future the price of bitcoin is increases countinously and reaches maximum approx $10000 because the demand of the bitcoin by the people is increases countinously. Bitcoin is like by every one in the world because it give more the profit to the people which help him financially or to full fill the dream. So that it is good time to buy bitcoin and gain more profit the bitcoin.
hhjkl

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:12:08 PM

As per observations I had lately it's nice to buy an affordable holdings for bitcoin, because of the price started to recover back again from the minimal loss happened lately. Although some panics created but still it's more profitable that before due to fork or segwit2x ended, and the improvement of blockchain network became more stronger.
thinair

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:51:20 PM

It is never a good time now to buy bitcoin.

If you cannot wait for 1½ years, at least wait for a month.

Bitcoin at $10,000 is only a self-delusion - the logic is inconsistent.

Bitcoin is all about buy-low sell-high - nothing about buying bitcoin (viz other crypto) for its "especial" value and to HODL. Buying bitcoin now to hold and handing them over to your grandsons is not an investment strategy Grin

You must have bought at lows before you could sell at high. Come bitcoin $10,000.

Why should there be such buyers for bitcoin at $10,000 when you yourself are already off loading.

This logical inconsistency means there never will be a bitcoin $10,000 - there is no bitcoin $10,000 to celebrate this Christmas. Only gloom for those invested in bitcoin above $6000.

ha_ham_bk

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:52:42 PM

Now, You can buy BTC. Ok?
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:31:28 PM

Yeah Smiley i think you can buy BTC when the price gets low and make it fiat again when the price ups. Its basic to have more profit invest in a short time period.
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:37:58 PM

Last week bitcoin went to $7500 and came back and right now price is below $6500 so it surely has an potential to cross that price of $7500 once again in coming weeks or months so this is the best time to buy bitcoins as it can go much higher then our expectations in coming months and majority of people are expecting to see the price of $10k at the end of the year so if you buy now then you can make best profits in one months time.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌