Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good time to buy Bitcoin?  (Read 2044 times)
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:28:49 PM

A lot of FUD but not enough substance you give no explanation of why you think bitcoin is not going to reach, 10000 dollars, anyone that looks at the charts and does so with honesty will see that bitcoin reaching 10000 is almost inevitable, it is going to happen at some point in the future and there are good chances that happens before the end of the year.
The chances of it happening before the end of this year are actually a possibility. At this stage, anything can happen at the present value of bitcoin and I really do not see how there may not be a possibility of us attaining a new ATH probably close to $9000 before this month ends.

However, bitcoin is so unpredictable and we can see something different from what is expected. At least, I am optimistic that if bitcoin does not get to $10000 this year, it would be very close.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:20:31 PM

A lot of FUD but not enough substance you give no explanation of why you think bitcoin is not going to reach, 10000 dollars, anyone that looks at the charts and does so with honesty will see that bitcoin reaching 10000 is almost inevitable, it is going to happen at some point in the future and there are good chances that happens before the end of the year.
The chances of it happening before the end of this year are actually a possibility. At this stage, anything can happen at the present value of bitcoin and I really do not see how there may not be a possibility of us attaining a new ATH probably close to $9000 before this month ends.

However, bitcoin is so unpredictable and we can see something different from what is expected. At least, I am optimistic that if bitcoin does not get to $10000 this year, it would be very close.

Yes and if we doesn't come across through any bad news till that time then there is a very high possibility bitcoin hitting $10k price by the end of they year or may be in next year so looking at all those possibilities I will continue to buy even at the present price as the value of bitcoins gonna be much higher in coming months.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

Less than 24 hours by checking the chart, the price went up high at $8,300 and is now back at $8,100 that is quite a dip for me and it's a good time to buy at this moment if you can avail it. The indication is just telling us that it is now passing another ATH. Before it was having hard time to pass $8,200 and a while ago it did passed at $8,300. But still, invest only what you afford so when you see the price starts to be corrected you'll not panic.

That's right but I think there is high possibility that price may go below $8000 in next few hours or by tomorrow so its good to wait for a while can see where price moves in next few hours and if it goes below $8000 then that would be really good price to buy as in next couple of weeks we may see much higher price so its good to have some patience and wait for price drop which is highly possible.

Bitcoin is volatile so the possibility of it's to go up or down is there. We don't have an exact prediction for this thing but once you stick with your plan for having bitcoin as a long term investment, you don't care with the current price. You seek for future profit and that will be the most important thing to you as a long term holder but if you seek for short term profits, current prices will do affect it.

Buy and hold Bitcoins for long term growth. It will yield in the long run.
This is what I'm saying, long term goals with bitcoin is recommended and if you bought today be prepare and don't be affected with day-to-day fluctuation.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:43:31 PM

Yes this is good time to buy bitcoins especially if you are a long term player and willing to hold it for a long term as price will increase according to the time and will bring positive results for you and even if you see price fluctuations you should not get worried as it will be temporary and in long term price will recover back and go much higher.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:20:28 PM

Yes this is good time to buy bitcoins especially if you are a long term player and willing to hold it for a long term as price will increase according to the time and will bring positive results for you and even if you see price fluctuations you should not get worried as it will be temporary and in long term price will recover back and go much higher.
I was not agree with that, because bitcoin now is too expensive, so the tendency only rich people are can avail buy a lot or some stocks of crypto in the market. Moreover due to continues increasing of bitcoin in digital industry it's better if we keep the bitcoin in our wallet.
flounderella

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:49:27 AM

Every time is a good time to buy btc. You are just allocating/moving your savings out of fiat into the future dominant global currency
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:00:45 AM

I think instead of buying bitcoin if you should earn the bitcoin that will be good because for this you will not pay and the value if rise you will be happy. Buying is good if you want to invest this money and if you want to trade these currencies for now it is good to hold the balance of bitcoin with you and it will be good if you sell them to someone.

lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:25:11 AM

Given the fall in bitcoin in the past 24-32hrs, is it a good time to buy bitcoin?
For me yes. It is the right time to buy bitcoin and hold it till the end of the year. Bitcoin reaches $8,200 and now it is falling to $7,900. We know that it is still high but if you already buy in that amount and sell it to higher amount. I think you can still have profit from there.
For my perception it is the right time to buy bitcoin, but not the right time to sell coin.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:00:16 AM

If you bought bitcoin last few days when the price decreass for sure you will earn some profit. Because the price of the bitcoin last few days is 6000 dollars and after few days the price become 7200 dollars now so if you bought 1 bitcoin you will earn 1200 dollars profit. But I believe bitcoin price will increase more so if you have extra money you can buy bitcoin now but invest only you cna afford to lose.
It is really a huge profit and even at that most people still will not understand that any dip is a blessing in disguise for someone who is willing to utilize the opportunity.

This is a trend that most people who already have the idea of how things work are always waiting for and it is usually like a first come first serve thing. If you lag, and could not get in at a good price, maybe out of greed, someone would be willing to pick it up before you do.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:27:03 AM

Every time is a good time to buy btc. You are just allocating/moving your savings out of fiat into the future dominant global currency

Yes.Their is no specific time to buy a bitcoin at all.
The good time to buy a bitcoin is all time.
If you have money means,just inverse that money in to Bitcoin.
I am sure you will get profit for that.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:40:22 AM

2018 is going to be a better year and more beautiful for bitcoin so yes.
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:52:33 AM

Nope dude, we also need to see the market condition before we buy bitcoin. In my opinion the best time to buy bitcoins is when the price of bitcoin falling so hard, after the fall go buy it.

2018 is going to be a better year and more beautiful for bitcoin so yes.

2017 is the best year of bitcoin so far and I hope in 2018 bitcoin can continue the success and makes bitcoin price higher.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:09:05 PM

Given the fall in bitcoin in the past 24-32hrs, is it a good time to buy bitcoin?

Best time to buy Bitcoin is when you start doubt if it is good choice at all.  When you will have zero doubt, then price is fro sure high.  When you doubt, that BTC will get overtaken by some alt or when you doubt that some government will crash Bitcoin, then is perfect time for you to buy. Sad thing is that is psychologically hardest time to buy.
That is one very hard thing to do for someone who is going to be trying to go against what they feel at that moment. The best is not to even allow such a feeling to even erupt in the first place and to see the time when others are panicking as a good time to buy.

The way I see it is, once people are dumping, it is just a good time to buy as they have so much they are willing to give out at a lower price for you to buy.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:57:23 PM

Best time to buy Bitcoin is when you start doubt if it is good choice at all.  When you will have zero doubt, then price is fro sure high.  When you doubt, that BTC will get overtaken by some alt or when you doubt that some government will crash Bitcoin, then is perfect time for you to buy. Sad thing is that is psychologically hardest time to buy.
It does not have to be that way, that is why it is important to have a very clear strategy of what are we doing with bitcoin if we do not have a clear idea of that then we may have those doubts but if you apply your strategy without doubting then you are going to become successful in the future because you are buying when the price is cheap.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:00:01 PM

True, bitcoin prices will continue to rise, never assume today's price is expensive, because tomorrow's price will be more expensive, this is a good time to buy bitcoin because the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
I remember a very long time ago when some people assumed $10 to be a very great price for bitcoin and no one could have believed today, we will be looking at the value at $12,000+. The thing is that no one knows but looking at the way things have been happening from the beginning and the chances of bitcoin increasing hugely in value, I would say any time now is good to buy and hold.

If you do not have plan to hold for long term then there cannot be any assurances for good returns. Buy with plans else just stay away.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:49:48 PM

Yes, it is good time to buy bitcoin because now a days the popularity of bitcoin is increases countinously by the people because the price of bitcoin is increases rapidly very much at high rate. The price of bitcoin attract the people to buy the bitcoin or to invest the money in bitcoin and earn more profit from the bitcoin. But there are both opportunity for the future of bitcoin it may increase or decrease but the chance of increases in the bitcoin demand is more.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: