Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin CASH will take over BTC ?  (Read 1654 times)
Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:04:01 PM

I think both prices have stagnated for now, let's see if theres any huge movement in the next weekend. If it doesn't then i guess it's safe to say the coins landed on their true market price, atleast for now. About the future, no one can tell... Both chains still need to show they can scale properly for the long run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:07:33 PM

Do you see a pump and dump happening in BCH right now? or is it really taking over Bitcoin? How do you think will it affect other coins when BCH successfully replaced BTC as the top cryptocurrency
I'm sure it was just a pump. And all the news were laid out specifically to warm up the interest of people for purchase BCH.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:13:59 PM

Do you see a pump and dump happening in BCH right now? or is it really taking over Bitcoin? How do you think will it affect other coins when BCH successfully replaced BTC as the top cryptocurrency
I did saw the pump of bitcoin cash but you keep on telling that it will take over bitcoin. There's no way that an alt coin will be replace and taking over the spot of bitcoin. Bitcoin and other coins are affected through the higher price of bitcoin cash but I don't really think that it will be successfully getting to the spot of bitcoin so don't think that it will ever be replacing BTC as the top currency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DeepWater

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:14:48 PM

I sold BCH I do not believe in it, I do not like manipulation  Angry

❍ DEEPWATER ❍❍ S Y S T E M S ❍
 DeepWater  Shipwreck Treasure Search
  Telegram    Facebook    linkedin      Twitter
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:18:01 PM

I sold BCH I do not believe in it, I do not like manipulation  Angry

Got proof of manipulation?  I don't think so.

Sounds more like competition and strength of Bch was severely underestimated.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:22:00 PM

For me i don't think bitcoin cash will take over bitcoin though the pumping is impressive but many people used to bitcoins than bitcoin cash.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:27:26 PM

I see manipulation happening in BCH and because of it, Bitcoin Cash would not be taking over bitcoin. Also, I see that the current spam attack on block chain somehow is related with it. If ever it would, I think it would not affect other coins that much but it is a waste of time thinking about it because the chance of it happening is very low. I think that ETH is better than BCH even if it had surpassed it in price. At least ETH admin does not try to manipulate bitcoin to hype their coin.

Agree with all of you guys, it's all about manipulation ,Bitcoin cash is a sh*tcoin. we must follow the king of all cryptos, Bitcoin. Yes Ethereum is much better than BCH. coz ETH has smart contracts and soon they will change Proof of works to proof of stakes.
BabelFish

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:29:31 PM

I see manipulation happening in BCH and because of it, Bitcoin Cash would not be taking over bitcoin.

Not anytime for the next two years, anyway. It is a huge setback for BCH. But it is a market, and maybe after two years it might recover.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:06:02 PM

It will affect other coins really bad when BCH will pump... Because people will still hodl their money in bitcoin and rest in spite of investing in alts will send into that project(BCH). The new information said may next year it may happen, but so far bitcoin is still unimpressed.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:08:39 PM

Rising of bitcoincash is only temporary, i believe that bitcoin will be the number one coin because of its popularity, the time will come that all prices will be back to normal
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:13:02 PM

When Segwit failed many in the industry saw the writing on the wall, which is that Bitcoin cannot scale in its current form, and there are no plans in place to make it scalable for true global usage. Bitcoin Cash is theoretically a better alternative, but since like bitcoin the mining is so centralized, I don't foresee this being the dominant coin in the far future. I'm still looking for a real option out there. If Ethereum could release user friendly wallets that had actual safety features it would have the chance to dominate, but unfortunately it is not user friendly at all. I would have to say that Dash is currently the best option.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:31:24 PM

I do not think bitcoin cash has enough inherent strength to displace the bitcoin of the supremacy in the altcoin market, however I think it will be continually used to manipulate the price of bitcoin through pumps and dumps forced by fake news. But I think gradually Bitcoin Cash will deflate and return again to the $500 range.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:02:44 AM

dont think so it will happening. i believe bitcoin cash is a fake coin
. and bitcoin is the real one how can it be a fake one can win against the real coin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:07:50 AM

It's all over, IMO because it was only the time when investors pour in their money to BCH when segwit2x was cancelled giving BCH a pump that causes a dip to BTC's market value. But that doesn't mean it will took over BTC's place since we know how stable and how dominant BTC is for a long time.
I think that's not going to happen while BTC is still on the cryptoworld.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:20:28 AM

That was BCH first wave of attack,  Barely the new kid on the block and it took out the market cap of ethereum and made all those btc loyal holders freaking out that people left btc for bcc. All you BTC holders should be very scared.  Asics miners can easily flip sides letting btc network rot away.  I

Imagine if BCH from 1-2 years from now and how they can easily take away hashpower directly from btc's network,  Only thing btc has to rely on now is segwit,  Better hope it comes soon. BTC paying the price for not scaling quick enough and deserves to lose market dominance if they can't step up their game and provide a better blockchain product.  Reputation can only go so far till people realize which one offers the better network product for their goals
coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:30:28 AM

That was BCH first wave of attack,  Barely the new kid on the block and it took out the market cap of ethereum and made all those btc loyal holders freaking out that people left btc for bcc. All you BTC holders should be very scared.  Asics miners can easily flip sides letting btc network rot away.  I

Imagine if BCH from 1-2 years from now and how they can easily take away hashpower directly from btc's network,  Only thing btc has to rely on now is segwit,  Better hope it comes soon. BTC paying the price for not scaling quick enough and deserves to lose market dominance if they can't step up their game and provide a better blockchain product.  Reputation can only go so far till people realize which one offers the better network product for their goals

Don't live with those empty dreams, this is a suggestion for you from a person who has spent overt than 3 years on blockchain. It looks like Jihan Wu manipulator made you guys believe in that BCH trash. That's no good. You need to be wide awake.
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:38:34 AM

I'm very sure that Bitcoin Cash will not take over Bitcoin in the near future
these are planned pumps by jihan and friends + spamming the btc mempool
and probably paid FUD posts and shilling.

I believe that Bitcoin is not the best coin out there but it was the first one and is the most popular one.

I don't think that jihan wants to destroy btc
because he knows that even if he would be able to just "take over" Bitcoin with BCH that it would immensely harm the entire crypto market and lead us into a huge bear market
with investors losing trust.
Imo both coins kinda suck but i'd rather keep BTC as the dominant chain than watching the whole crypto world burn

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
ichanjay (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:31:39 AM

yes. From what i've seen, I think no coin is close to taking over bitcoin. Maybe investors see that its better for Bitcoin to remain on top. BCH is a huge pump and dump. But i should have made a profit on that pump train. Next time roger plans to pump BCH again i'll be ready. lol
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:47:59 AM

It's just like a fact that Bitcoin will remain #1 always. And Bitcoin cash is just a pump and dump. Which is really good for investors for making profit. But still BTC will be #1 like it always has been. Cause it is the first and the best according to me cryptocurrency according to me.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:52:23 AM

It's just like a fact that Bitcoin will remain #1 always. And Bitcoin cash is just a pump and dump. Which is really good for investors for making profit. But still BTC will be #1 like it always has been. Cause it is the first and the best according to me cryptocurrency according to me.
Pumpers will be out of money unlike real supports that will just stay around and take advantage of the situation bitcoin will remain number 1 since the majority still acknowledge its existence and no matter what will happen it won't be replace by any coin around.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: