Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?  (Read 5861 times)
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:44:46 PM

I am not very old in Crypto World but i involved only 8 months ago.Actually i think crypto is a big market so before involved in crypto firstly need some basic.But not late you can start now crypto life.Invest in good alt coin.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:57:20 PM

it's never too late to invest in crypto despite being old because investment does not look age for it, it just depends on our own persistence to try.
longpro098

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:59:16 PM

There will be old people who would love to invest in bitcoins, simply because it's their hobby, their pleasure. And the laws does not prohibit old people from investing in bitcoins. So, nothing is too late
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:28:27 PM

There is no too late for old people to invest in cryptocurrency, let alone invest in cryptocurrency is very suitable for old people, they could work more relaxed and not tiring, and also the world cryptocurrency is new, I think it is still a great potential to become a world currency that has a bright future.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:40:27 PM

I do not think they are too late to know about Bitcoin. Because older people are not interested in technology. There are many people who do not know about Bitcoin and do not understand. Investing in bitcoin is very risky for older people. There are many people in the elderly who invest in bitcoin with pension money.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:08:20 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Age does not matter if you want to invest in bitcoin. We don't have any discrimination here and I believe it is for anyone who's willing to know more about it whatever their age is. Besides I'm positive that there are some old people out there who have background in programming or the technology so there won't be any problem for them. But if I were to give an advice to the elders I'd say they should not bother jumping into crypto and just enjoy their lives. They lived their lives and it's time for them not to worry over anything in this world but to relax and have some fun and spend most of their time with their family.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:26:55 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 06:25:17 PM by senne

Even if you are old, then also it is not so late to invest in crypto as it will become asset to your family. Investment in crypto currency and particularly Bitcoin will turn out to be an asset due to its increasing value over the time. Other than Bitcoin, one needs to be an active trader to buy and sell at various point but for Bitcoin there is no such need as once bought at low point it will rise in the coming days.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:32:38 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Practically speaking, they have no chance for this. Aside from having problems with their ages but I believe they don't take this for long and not even understand about crypto. This is not the way to discourage people like them but we should accept the reality that they are old enough for this. Engagement with crypto it takes times and you should be focus on it, and considering their ages it could be impossible.
PurpleGentleman

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:34:12 PM

No it does not matter how old you are you can invest in it no matter your age because my friend is 17 and he is already investing in it and don't you think that that is too young i would just invest if you are able to invest.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:21:47 PM

When you are investing make sure you learn what you are doing and if they understand what they are doing and can follow the market then there is nothing wrong in investing a few couple of hundred dollars and keep on accumulating rather than spending huge amount at once and it is the best investment strategy for everyone.
woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:32:04 PM

I think cryptos will be heavily adopted within the next 5 years, so even someone old can still invest and reap the profits in their life. ANd in case the worst happens, you can still leave it behind for your loved ones.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:34:25 PM

Though you are old with experience or none when it comes to investing, there is no age limit in investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is very easy to use that as long as people know how to read then they'll be able to invest in Bitcoin even if just buying Bitcoin and Holding it in a bitcoin wallet is already an investment and can profit in a long term.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:37:13 PM

It's never too late to get started with anything, so they may die in 5 years, well they could still live those next 5 years much more lavishly if they invest in cryptos and it pays off. Many people have turned relatively small amounts in to life changing amounts inside of one year. Not to mention that many elderly persons will have children or grandchildren who they could leave any leftover money to.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:40:32 PM

Its never been too late for Oldies to get in on the boat of crypto currencies which it is also a good way on entertaining their selves since they are already retired for sure they would seek things that do entertain them and crypto investment would really give that chills and excitement when it comes on making money and also on losing money but as long they do have their own laptop or pc or even just on mobile phone with internet then theyre good to go and possibilities on adding up more profits is there too.

Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:53:17 PM

It's never too late for anyone to start investing in bitcoin even if you're already old, as long as you understand it. Btc value have been very impressslive especially for this year (2017), and basing from it btc will give high ROI to its investors.
InBTC4years

Activity: 58
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:06:27 PM

I think they should find someone they trust to help them, just like they would do with a mutual fund.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:57:13 PM

I am not very old in Crypto World but i involved only 8 months ago.Actually i think crypto is a big market so before involved in crypto firstly need some basic.But not late you can start now crypto life.Invest in good alt coin.
Bitcoin itself is very new and therefore i do not think that it is so late to invest in bitcoin. i think that still people have the opportunities to invest money in bitcoin and get a chance to make good profiti from it. but i think we should not wast any more time because the price is getting increasing more and more.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Shivan Dragon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:07:46 AM

That is not true. Old people can also invest in crypto currencies with the help of their loved ones. Tutoring old people about investing in crypto currencies may not be a problem because everyone can invest in bitcoin.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:17:01 AM

Maybe it is too late to you to invest money to bitcoin because you are old already and anytime you go without knowing. But you can invest if you are old they dont care maybe you give it your siblings or grandchild for their future, right or maybe you can give it to the people who care to being old just a return being good take care to you. So that no one can be too late in bitcoin even you are old just grab it and make other life's good for their goods.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Decimation

Activity: 244
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:19:06 AM

I mean, whether Bitcoin is $7,000 or $1.00, it is all the same risk you'd be taking. Only difference is now if you invest, you are risking a LOT more money. Back in the day the only advantage was BTC was really cheap to purchase and to mine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: