Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?  (Read 5862 times)
Renr

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:36:11 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Its not too late.

Laser online offer you investment programs that actually pay. Yes is a ponzi but it pays.. I suggest investing what you’re prepared to lose. If you invest, put in your profit from a first investment not you principal if you’re wanting to play it very safe which is what I’m doing.. I’ve been burnt 1 too many times and want to make sure I dont lose any of my own money this time..

Good luck!
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:44:39 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

I think those elderly people who retired have the most potential in bitcoin. First of all, they have the money to invest. Retired people are the most common people who start up a business or investment so it is not hard for them to join bitcoin. They are not late if they just heard about bitcoin. For me the people who are late in btc are the ones who knew it early, but didn't invest.
CyNotes

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:45:12 PM

There's no issue of being old in crypto because money is the real factor when investing. We should guide the old people on what is the best ICO, altcoin could invest. Some of us we will take advantage of this situation to get those money they want to invest. Old people must have relatives to guide them on crypto to avoid scammers. There's a lot of scammers in crypto so if you don't know how to handle your money,  maybe you could lose easily.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:51:11 PM

Doesn't matter the age guys. If you are here for the long term , you are already a winner. Age is just a number don't forget , but if you're old old old , well I think your nephews will thanks you forever. Just saying...
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:51:34 PM

You can start investing in bitcoin at any age, whether you are young or old, there are no restrictions, and you have the option to earn a living Smiley
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:24:39 PM

Investing is relevant at all age. Not too late nor too early. Retirees are very much welcome. Retiring should not stop us from doing something we love. We always have to stay engaged, stimulated, involved. Engaging in something new like investing makes retirees more alive, more mentally sharp and the retirement account can continue to grow tax free.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:32:33 PM

I don't think so Smiley). People in this cryptocurrency world and especially in this forum don't really care how old are you. You can do everything you want although you're 100 years old at the moment. Investing in cryptocurrency is for everyone not for young people only. Beside you think how many years old are old? A lot of people in this forum were born in the 70s and they still working and investing in cryptocurrency everyday so don't mind about it, just do what you wanna do.

component9

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:38:28 PM

It's not too late to jump on the crypto train but it is risky. Consider anything you invest to be a loss so if it gains, it is a bonus. Bitcoin is very risky from an investment point of view even though it is currently paying off very well at the moment for a lot of people, so your fixed income would be at risk if you invest too much. On the other hand, the gains can be significant and in a relatively short period of time - you have to decide the level of risk you're willing to tolerate.

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:47:41 PM

I think yes if they are really willing to do it and they have a motivation to keep going because knowing that they are elderly thet only have few time for waiting for the cryptos to grow. But if they are a businessmen there are a lot of chance that they are not too llate they are going to invest in it anyway because they are a businessmen. They always want to have a lot of profit and make profit into something.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:11:49 PM

Its never too late to try on something. You can still make a handsome amount of money while investing in bitcoin.
Bitcoin doesn't have any regulation to establish any maximum age for doing something you really want to do especially investing in bitcoin. You can start at any age. Even if your old or not as long as you want to gain more profits then it would be ok, you can still do a lot of things. It is never hopeless unless you think it is!
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:12:54 PM

Are you alone ?  I do't know how old you are but you have family with you ? How much you know about crypto to start investing on it ?
Diniil

Activity: 280

ELONCITY

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:14:11 PM

My grandfather is better than me investing in cryptocurrencies. He has the time, desire, a good mind. This is enough for success.

tulakill

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:14:25 PM

wow bitcoin can be down to $ 8000, you think interesting. if you invest now. You may be wrong but 1 year later. I am sure you will have a fortune. and bitcoin does not discriminate young or old
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:15:19 PM

Bitcoin is continuing to appreciate, if you think it's not late, if you invest now. Bitcoin can be down to $ 8000, if bitcoin down you invest again
NeoTech42

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:16:26 PM

It's never too late to enter into cryptocurrency market. We are still in the early adopters phase, so it's far from being too late Wink
Gasolined

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:16:35 PM

If you like adventure, it will not be late when you get older .. I'm sure the bitcoin will increase dramatically in a few years, I'll store them and wait for the bitcoin to increase to $ 50000
kieokiet

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:18:07 PM

Not too late to invest. If you think you are too old to invest. You are wrong. Everyone has a bitcoin belief that will increase the price. And of course they will reach $ 50,000, according to the free mc
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:40:52 PM

To me a person in that situation cannot take any risks, and if he did not invest in his youth then it is too late to do it now, you are supposed to invest during all your life, while bitcoin was not around 20 or 30 years ago that person could have invested in Microsoft, Apple, Google, or Amazon.
oblomov

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:01:13 PM

If your financial situation is secure, i.e. you withdraw less than 4% of your assets annually to pay for living expenses, it may be worth investing 2-4% of your investment capital.

This would put you well ahead of most investors in allocation to cryptocurrency.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:11:34 PM

No, age doesnt matter in cryptos as long as your able to read and post and ofcourse literate in computers or cellphones you can do bitcoin. It is not too late because  for oldies because this is not for long time business, for just less than a year you can start earning here

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: