Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:41:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?  (Read 5854 times)
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:58:50 PM

Not at all.  Its never too late, one is never too old or too young to take opportunities in life in my opinion. Thats the beauty of cryptospace, it doesn't discriminate or exclude any group of people.  So long as you are willing to learn and participate, the opportunity is there for everyone to take advantage of.  Only other thing i'd say is, ensure you diversify your investment, don't put all your eggs in one basket. 
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:09:05 PM

Nope, I think not. In investing, age doesn't matter, it all comes with strategy and understanding. Knowledge varies in all ages, and techniques too. You can ask the same question in people who aren't a little too young to invest? It's about their willing to take risk and understanding the consequences.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cjinny

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:20:12 PM

I would advise retired parents to join bitcoin, for me they have a chance to take advantage of bitcoin investments. They may be able to enjoy with the investment activity in bitcoin.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:36:54 PM

If the person is a pensioner it is even the right time to use some of his or her penson to purchase bitcoin in order to create a means of getting passive income regularly.
But he is already getting passive income since he is getting a pension for which he worked all his life, at that point you should be worried about how much to collect from your pension not about your investments, being worried about your investments is for people that are still working.
No it’s not true bitcoin can be join by everyone either you are old or young because bitcoin is for every one and any time any place you can join bitcoin and you can change your life in my country there are different people who are using bitcoin I know some rich and poor people also students and business mans are using bitcoins and all of them are taking a very good profit from it and now house wife’s have also join bitcoin so bitcoin is for everyone.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
icechocolate

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:45:54 AM

Bit coin happens a lot in 1 minute and 1 second. I do not recommend it when I think because it is too risky to do after retirement.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:53:01 AM

It is never too late to invest in cryptos because everyday you may start to use bitcoin. It is never late because it is easy to earn from bitcoin without any problem. You just have to have patience, time and trust and you will succeed through crypto world.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:59:24 AM

Even your old you can invest to Bitcoin, for as long as you can read and understand all the information you need before entering any investment. That is the most important factor in Bitcoin, you know how to read and undestand what you are reading. It is not about the age of the person.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
deepika the crypto girl

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:00:11 AM

It's never too late or too early to invest in Bitcoin Or altcoin. You should have a balanced portfolio. BTC will give better return than the stock market over the next 20 years? If you think so, then it is obviously not too late at all.
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:04:01 AM

its ok for old folks to invest in bitcoin as long as they can understand the basic and how it works
trickee

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:15:38 AM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

i think it is not too late to them to invest because investing is not in the age is in ability and talent.While they wait for their pension or while they are in their house so their lives are not boring and for others not to think they are useless they can invest here in bitcoin to earn a lot of money or to increase their money do that they could be left wealth in their family.Now,bitcoin is lifetime ,i agree.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:21:51 AM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

people's views of life change as the age progresses. they want to spend their remaining days in peace and quiet with less effort. so bitcoin is not a suitable job for older people. the risk of losing a lot of money and having a heart attack is higher.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:53:02 PM

Like what I said earlier, they not require age. NO matter if you are too old or not,
as long as you have authority or consent to enter in this kind of business you are always welcome and the company and management will be happy to accommodate you.
MadAndHoldersPattern

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:56:08 PM

It can be very stressful, investing in cryptos is not for people with high blood pressure or with heart conditions.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:02:06 AM

Its not too late.

Laser online offer you investment programs that actually pay. Yes is a ponzi but it pays.. I suggest investing what you’re prepared to lose. If you invest, put in your profit from a first investment not you principal if you’re wanting to play it very safe which is what I’m doing.. I’ve been burnt 1 too many times and want to make sure I dont lose any of my own money this time..

Good luck!
If you have been burned that many times what are you doing investing in something you know it is a ponzi, you can get amazing returns with bitcoin or with some alts forget about investing in such schemes you are only losing money and your time, if someone invested in bitcoin at the beginning of the year a big sum of money that person is already rich.
staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:05:37 AM

Of course not it is not too late for the older people to invest in cryptos because if they really want to learn on how it works then they can invest to it. It doesn't also require age so that is not a problem.
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:37:46 AM

It's never too late. You can always have room to invest on cryptos because cryptocurrency has so much more to give you even if you invest little. But of course you have to go all in to maximize profits. You can at least give a little percentage of you pension so it can collect interest in bitcoins. Just hold it and then sell it once the price of bitcoins double.
yes it late for you if your are old and you are join the bitcoin now. I think the bitcoin will give you benefit but according to your age you can handle the bitcoin very good, if you are young you can make great enjoyment with bitcoin but the older people are only suffer their life with good standard in last ear of their life.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Of course not it is not too late for the older people to invest in cryptos because if they really want to learn on how it works then they can invest to it. It doesn't also require age so that is not a problem.

Yes i agree, it's not to late if you can invest in bitcoin even if your age are old. Because cryptocurrency it doesn't require age like you said, if anyone want to learn how to invest, they can earn bitcoin or money even without doing anything, so for who want to invest in bitcoin even their age is too old, i suggest you it's not to late to invest now.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:54:16 AM

I think you don't read Book of Mastering Bitcoin. If you read this book you can understand the total value of bitcoin, it is a world best book and you can get here more information about bitcoin . i'm just say you in a shortly crypto currency is a best platform so start now what you want to do.
Pantoflascrypt017

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:55:49 AM

I dont think so it means you can potentially give your kids/grandkids a nice gift someday. Its never too late!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:37:38 PM

It is never too late for old guys to invest in bitcoin because they'll make some extra bucks on top of their initial investment and make their life a little better.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: