Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?  (Read 5861 times)
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

I think it is not too late to invest in cyrptos if we are already old.We must need to do it now and dont wait before its too late.Even though we are old we still have time left so its better to invest now if you dont want to regret that you dont invest in cyrptos.All your earning you can give it to your family,your children,grandsons and to your relatives.
Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:43:09 AM

i think it is not too late to invest in bitcoin if you are old.any person from any age can invest in bitcoin but make sure you have enough knowledge to invest in bitcoin otherwise you will not able to make money from it.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:45:57 AM

Age is just a number. I see a lot of young guys who can't understand crypto. That's their personal problem.

But these young guys you re talking about know that bitcoin and other digital currencies can give them good money or profit in the future the reason why there is a lot of them that are having a fortune now because of bitcoin and digital currencies. Old people in the contrast, I think is not that late especially is they are skilled and knowledgeable enough of things. They also have a lot of experience so I think they are not late, they are just late bloomers.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Investment is not always the answer to earn cryptocurrency, You can also work on bounty campaigns in order to earn altcoins and from there you can exchange it to bitcoins or start trading in the market to earn profit monthly or daily depending on your strategy.

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

theres no difference about younger or older when we talk about cryptocurrencies because this needs no physical power to do but those only mentally capacitate person requires to jump into crypto train.and i believe as long as the user is capable of using internet and gadget and literate about english can do this job.or they can even invest their money on bitcoin and just wait for growth.

blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

Nope it never to late to invest on bitcoin because anytime we could. If you are doubting to invest but you still want then you could bequeth it to your grandchildren or to your son/daugther. Investing in crypto will have a huge profit especially at long time because there are some speculation thatvut will become enormous soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vicemi

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:01:15 PM

it's like asking if you can invest anything else, so answer is no.
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:03:13 PM

Well, that depends from person to person. There will be people that still have the capabilities to understand what bitcoin is and how it works even at an elderly age.
Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:13:00 PM

In my opinion is never too late for invest in crypto currency because there aren't age requirement, the important is just start now and you could have a great profit in short term too, but a minimum of knowledge is fundamental.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jrtaboraman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

there is no age limit for crypto. Go all in!
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:00:05 PM

to make the invasion in crypto I think it is not too late, now more choice of cryptocurrancy, if have its capital many can choose bitcoin, now also have altcoin good to make investment choice, just choose which one is suitable for you and can give advantage
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:37:43 PM

if that person have the heart to be a crypto lover then it would not be too late. cryptocurrency selects no age. Even if you are a child or oldies. It is much better if you are old. Because you have something to be busy on.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

of course not
absolutely not late
this can be seen from the dynamics of growth

Actually, even your old you can still invest in cryptocurrency and if you have a lot of money you must continue on investing because it will help you to gain more money. In addition to that, you are not too late to invest in bitcoin and I suggest you must invest now and earn high income in the future.
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

In my opinion, I think that age doesn't matter at all. It may be only difficult for people who are not familiar with using computers or aren't English native speakers which will make finding information more difficult. I try to encourage every member of my family to invest in cryptocurrencies. It is not too late to join the "cryptocurrency hype train". Elderly people usually have more money but they are distrustful and not easily persuadable. Fortunately, I will be the one to see the collapse of fiat.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:21:28 PM

There is no old or young to make money in cryptos, any one can start investing in crypto and the main thing please do study about the ICO details before you start to invest in any crypto.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:33:48 PM

There is actually no time that is late to come into the Cryptocurrency world. The market is open for everyone and the major thing to avoid is being greedy - greediness cause losses most of the time. Even if the person can't go into it fully, buying it for the children won't be a bad idea. Settling down after retirement in to the Cryptocurrency market is good too and will definitely keep the business at bay. I also want to say, not good to put in all his /her savings into; you start bit by bit and build from there.
Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:59:01 PM

Agree! As for me also age doesn't matter with cryptocurrency. As long as your good to do exchange and business with crypto, your not late though. 

There is actually no time that is late to come into the Cryptocurrency world. The market is open for everyone and the major thing to avoid is being greedy - greediness cause losses most of the time. Even if the person can't go into it fully, buying it for the children won't be a bad idea. Settling down after retirement in to the Cryptocurrency market is good too and will definitely keep the business at bay. I also want to say, not good to put in all his /her savings into; you start bit by bit and build from there.
NakaBTC

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:03:35 AM

what kind of investment? putting all their savings in crypto is too risky ofc, but taking 10-20 percent of their money and invest in btc is a great thing to do as they will be able to make profits that no other investment will yield.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:06:52 AM

We must have the principle that being late is better than nothing, this is what we have to understand, and the bitcoin investment opportunity is still very open so I say we are still likely to get big profits.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:29:02 AM

Since it is more likely to become rich faster in cryptos than in mainstream finance, I woudl rather say that being old is actually somehow an advantage for investing in cryptos, since you can wait less time to see results Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: