Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?  (Read 5861 times)
russella31

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:49:04 AM

For me, regardless what age you are, as long as you understand the crypto, then it's good. Being old is not a hindrance in investing something.
Eventhough most people who are in crypto are younger, old people can still engage on it. They just need to know how crypto works.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:50:49 AM

There is no old or young to make money in cryptos, any one can start investing in crypto and the main thing please do study about the ICO details before you start to invest in any crypto.

Never look at your age or position you can invest with coins you want.  Wink Good luck
rotciveel

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:53:22 AM

its never too late!  just talked to someone in their 30's today and surprisingly they have never heard of 'bitcoin' or crypto AT ALL!
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:07:42 AM

No its not, there is age limit in investing at bitcoin. But if you really want to earn a good profit then start investing in bitcoin. It doesn’t matter if you’re older just enjoy your life.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:47:27 AM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

The risk is always there but it is not too late. Investing in cryptocurrencies are never too late even you're old, it has nothing to do with thier age. It only depends on the understanding of a person to the market, the power of thier will and if they are ready to give time and effort to make money.
nagiblem

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Its not too late for the retired persons to invest in crypto currencies. All they need is the time to gain knowledge as well as the guts and the capital. They could even invest for atleast 3-5 years to be able to earn from their investments.

leimzdyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:31:05 AM

I guess no. As long as they have capital and the determination to learn still it is not too late for them. They just need a family member who
 is knowledgeable about crptos  that will teach them about the  exciting world of crptos.

Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:37:01 AM

I dont think so..
For me no matter what your age..young or old.. It is possible  to become a bitcoin users or investor 
Bitcoin is have no age requirements..
The important thing is to understand what bitcoin means.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:43:36 AM

I think it is not too late for them to invest in crypto. But of course, since they are old already and are living off with a regular sustenance, they will be investing not on behalf of themselves anymore. Probably, it will be for their children or their grandchildren or whatever charities they want to donate it to. Or perhaps they will be needing some money in the year or two from now due to frail health as they are already old. After all, investment in crypto will be giving off significant gains even in six months time.  
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:45:01 AM

There is no underlying rule with bitcoin that elderlies or retired persons are prohibited in joining and/or investing in bitcoin. Anybody who can understand what they are investing in can join and it is never too late (at the moment that is) to invest in bitcoin since profirable is very much at hand.
gordonsam32

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:45:58 AM

It's never too late to invest since you can always pass it on to the next generation. The future is not ours alone since the world will still run after we die.
Simone18

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:04:10 AM

I don't think so there's an age limit on investing in cryptos. If i have a money and im old I will invest some of it but ofcourse i will let my grandchildren or children know about it so that once I passed away they can have it. Atleast I have something to give them once Im dead.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:11:22 AM

Wow some retired man is enthusiast to get on crypto train and I like it. Well, as far as age concerned I don't think that should come in between you and your age. This train welcome you at any time of your age. It is just matter of time when BTC will get pumped high enough over short period. Im speculating that 2018 is evergreen for it. People are now watching out the market to invest into it but they are waiting for the FUD's to go away and the market to become clean cheat again. So once that is done they will flood the train of crypto with huge market capital and then we will see upwards moving of bitcoin. So yeah enter and get yourself some coins I'm sure it will make you fortune worth more than your pension etc.
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:31:52 AM

Wow some retired man is enthusiast to get on crypto train and I like it. Well, as far as age concerned I don't think that should come in between you and your age. This train welcome you at any time of your age. It is just matter of time when BTC will get pumped high enough over short period. Im speculating that 2018 is evergreen for it. People are now watching out the market to invest into it but they are waiting for the FUD's to go away and the market to become clean cheat again. So once that is done they will flood the train of crypto with huge market capital and then we will see upwards moving of bitcoin. So yeah enter and get yourself some coins I'm sure it will make you fortune worth more than your pension etc.
There is nothing wrong in investing in bitcoin and there more nothing wrong when we are getting older. Age cannot stop us from making or earnig money. We need to wide our knowledge and help our self to think what is the thing to make more money or to earn money. It doesn’t matter what our age is but if we yse our knowledge then the money will come and go in our hands

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
assy

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:32:29 AM

I think no problem investing crypto in the old days,
there is no age limit to invest in crypto if I have money in my old age I will invest my money in crypto for my child, and my child should know that I invested in crypto so my child can continue it
Bestprint

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:36:16 AM

Yes best thing of Crypto is there are no age limits. But if they do plan on investing it should just be a portion of their savings and they will need to keep up with the current news.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:57:05 AM

We all know the Greek word “Age doesn’t matter” and it always apply to all. We don’t need an age in investing in cryptos, in some point age is an advantage because we know better than the young age. But now days that everything is in the internet even young age or old age can easily learn things especially in cryptos. What we need in investing in cryptos is skills and knowledge, without those essential points you will lose your money here. You will be doomed here if you will just make a move without thinking what will it bring to you.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

I think it's not too late to invest bitcoin or altcoin, the price will continue to rise so it will make us profit, dare to take risks and real action is the most important thing that will make us get profit as we expect.
fanita

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

it is not too late to invest bitcoin, they are entitled to invest bitcoin, because they have joined bitcoin. Now there are still many who have retired are still working to earn the income they want. and they are always active in the social media and they are looking for new motives to work or make a profit. apparently there are still doing bitcoin or investing cryptocurrency. so it's never too late to invest in crypto if it's old.

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:13:34 AM

Yes best thing of Crypto is there are no age limits. But if they do plan on investing it should just be a portion of their savings and they will need to keep up with the current news.

Which I think they can do better since they are old people, they do not have any work or any thing to do and the best thing they can do is to watch and keep up with the news online or maybe on the television. I think they are also skilled enough to do this since they have a lot of experience in their early ages that can greatly affect their trading and buying in the digital currency world. The only problem is when a sudden accident happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: