Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?  (Read 5862 times)
sandaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:39:40 AM

Actually, it's  never too late to invest and also there is no age limit to invest in the crypto world. But on the other hand, those people just need more explaination about  their investment and how they works and get profits as well..every minutes there is a movement in price and get profits.. it is more important that those people should be open minded that they take a risk for their money. Actually its pretty sure that if they invest their money in a wise manner even at their old age they me ended up with a very good satisfaction about investing in the bitcoin or any other way in the crypto world..
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:46:28 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 04:39:41 AM by maianh09

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Nothing is too late. The new crypto begins to explode in 2017, and this will help you to see it's not too late to invest in it right now.
Omethod1

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:51:28 AM

Not too late
Paverspacers

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

If you're old but have descendants, it's never too late to save for their future. As of this time, Crypto investing has the highest return rate I have ever seen, so you should probably think about them and start as soon as possible.
tr3yson

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

Of course not! Being into crypto will be never too late no matter what your age. I believe that we will just have our own different starting point. For the old ones if they have the interest to put their money on it and the will to keep up, especially on understanding cryptocurrency then it's not too late. Just remember that cryptos have still a long way to go.
antuankek

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

No, it's never late. You can understend crypto world in 12, in 80, in any age. You need brain and money
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Well in my opinion, Everyone are welcome in cryptoworld. It's not too late for them. Elderly person has advantage because they had already a wide experience in life and wiser in decision making. This can be a great opportunity for them to start a new career.
Also, They can hire a honest person to manage their trading and investments so they can still enjoy the life as a retiree.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

any age are welcome to the community of crypto as these cryptocurrencies will be the circulating money in the near future, how can the old human be able to live their life if we will judge them that they are late entering cryptocurrencies. this is an awesome way to live their lives.
freakingcat

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

Well, if your mind is not old, then you're ok to begin.

radhekrishna

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

Age is just number, if you have knowledge and enthusiasm to learn new things in life and moreover life is full of risk, at every step you never know what will happen next in comings days, so if someone has that power to face and accept new challenges for that person nothing is too late maybe it will change rest life of that person. Trying is better than regretting in end.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:52:07 AM

I do not think so age is a matter when doing investment especially when it comes to the new type of currency which is cryptocurrency because we people are just easy to adapt into new things that are existing into our surroundings so old people can also do further adjustments to come along with the rise of this kind of currency. I think it is not even too late for them to go beyond engaging or rather investing into this type of currency because anytime they can do investment with this since it was an open access currency for everyone.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
freakingcat

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Just do your homework and you'll be able to decide by yourself how things stand.

mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

I think its not too late to invest in cryptos even if your old already, because anyone has a freedom to invest, as long as you have knowledge and you have enough money to invest. Old people is easier to teach them if they have no knowledge or idea. Some other people may say that its too late but always think positive and just think that you can invest and you can able to do it and you have an ability to invest anytime.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:12:23 PM

I think the age factor will not be a problem, most importantly he can understand how to use the internet and can focus on crypto, it's never too late to start investing in bitcoin or altcoin. The most important thing to be able to divide the time to online in front of the computer and a healthy lifestyle so that the condition is always excellent. Even things that can be done by parents can be by choosing a long-term investment so that all assets they have can be an inheritance for a loved one, whether it's a child and wife or anyone.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

In my opinion, I don't think it is too late for an aged person to invest in bitcoin. It doesn't matter the amount invested, the individual would still have something to benefit. Age is not a barrier to crypto trade and shouldn't be a determinant factor as far as crypto trade is concern.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

In my opinion, I don't think it is too late for an aged person to invest in bitcoin. It doesn't matter the amount invested, the individual would still have something to benefit. Age is not a barrier to crypto trade and shouldn't be a determinant factor as far as crypto trade is concern.

Those who are old already can still work on bounty campaigns and earn a lot of money monthly so i think that age is not a hindrance to earn cryptocurrency. They can also invest immediately and wait for the value of their coins to increase after a few months. Buy and selling at the right time is always the right answer for you to earn more profit on market.

woshiniubia

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:33:56 PM

I don't think investing in bitcoin has anything to do with age. Bitcoin will become a mainstream currency in the near future. People are investing in it now, and they will probably get a lot of money in the future.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

No,  it's not yet late,  there's no age limitation when investing in cryptos. But the thing is do those old can afford to risk their life savings and pension?  For me, if I were an old man I think I would rather enjoy my pension, I think I will be contented with that life especially if I achieved my goals in life.

judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

If ypu are old but still have a work, it is still good to invest in bitcoin. But if you are just living with pension, for me  it  not advisable to invest because bitcoin is very volatile cryptocurrency you will won't have any other form to gain money. For me, investment is ideal for young people.
xheon

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

I don't think it is to late to invest in cryptos even in your old ages, many people are successful in their old age. In 5-10 years you will have more assets that can be very use full for your future or even health care. You should invest if you think it will come to profit no matter what your age is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: