Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?  (Read 5861 times)
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest

it is not too late to invest bitcoin if you are old. if you can understand the world of currency investment and you can  understand the bitcoin. and you can learn about investment. so read more to be successful someday. and you can transfer it into your family
Frustrated

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

There is no right age when you want to invest in cryptos. Whether you are old or young as long as you know what to do and you are dedicated to do it.
Razo123

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

Definitely no because everytime is the right time to invest in bitcoin as long as you have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency. And bitcoin doesnt require much effort and time so the elderly will easily adapt to the bitcoin society.
gaby0312

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

In my opinion, you can invest in crypto at any age (especially right now because of the drop). You just have to understand how it is working and be able to make considered decisions.
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

Definitely no because everytime is the right time to invest in bitcoin as long as you have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency. And bitcoin doesnt require much effort and time so the elderly will easily adapt to the bitcoin society.
I think it's never too late if you really want to invest in cryptocurrency because this is just the beginning of this market. Investing in a good knowledge before entering the market is a must. Invest in a small amount of money to learn from the market and once you understand it, invest more. That is what I think a new entrant to this market needs to do.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

I don't think that it is too late for the old ones to invest in cryptos because they can still use their investments and make it grow or if they retire they can enjoy their investments. Never too late Invest a good tool like bitcoin. Wink
Subkarnas

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

It's not as much the age that determines the right time and choice to invest in something, it's rather the ability to keep up with the ongoing trends. Someday cryptos will reach their peak and become mainstream but there will always be something new to invest in.
yamoto_079

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

I think if you have even a small amount of accumulated capital, there is a real fear of loss. That's why we try to be more literate in matters of investing money, studying various possibilities for profitable investment
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

No its not too late, its never too late for anyone to invest in bitcoin. Old, young, whatever you are whoever you are, as long as you have the guts the patience, the strategy the will to enter the world of crypto. You belong here. This is the future of money trading, this is where your future is. So as long as your alive keep on being interested with bitcoin and crypto. Its never too late and never will for you.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:38:05 PM

I think if you have even a small amount of accumulated capital, there is a real fear of loss. That's why we try to be more literate in matters of investing money, studying various possibilities for profitable investment
For me there is no too old nor too young here in cryptocurrency, we are at the point where in age is not that required here, so if our parents is too old but still they know how to explore in cryptocurrency or internet and they are interested in making investment then it is fine just let them and of course don't let them alone, instead guide them always.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:43:38 PM

whose name of business or investing well in the world of yata or digital is not a word late gan either young to old.
essentially there must be intention of high desire and without surrender will be able.
who is late investing in bitcoin if I think ... ie: people who do not trust at all with bitcoin if bitcoin is a profitable job and generate ..
or people who are lazy have no desire at all to know and join in bitcoin.
because both of these properties to death they will not join in bitcoin unless they change its nature.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

For me no age limit if someone want to invest on bitcoin, infact that is better if someone retired in there job invest bitcoin because they are too old to manage some business so it's better if they buy bitcoin and relax and wait until the price increase and ready to use some profit of their investment.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

I dont think it is too late for them to know about bitcoin. However, I think it is so hard for them to understand about it. I dont know, but I found my father who is 75 years old has trouble in understanding what is bitcoin and how it works. Maybe some old people can understand it very well.

Mmmm.... I am agree with your opinion, because every people has their own ability in understanding something. Some of elderly in my place find bitcoin as interesting and challenging thing for them. They start to join it. They also eager to know more about bitcoin without feel shame when they ask about it to the young people.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
qrhyxelle

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

No, young or old both have the chance to engaged to cryptocurrency and invest for future profit as long as he has the patience and determination to learn necessary information about what he is going to enter into.

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║Pre-ICO ⏩ Jan 15║ICO ⏩ Feb 5-Mar 26 ▒║
║▒ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ (https://honor.appjubs.com/)
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

For me no age limit if someone want to invest on bitcoin, infact that is better if someone retired in there job invest bitcoin because they are too old to manage some business so it's better if they buy bitcoin and relax and wait until the price increase and ready to use some profit of their investment.
Yes right, there is no word of late in the investment, everything should start from now, if we waiting of course bitcoin will continue to be expensive and unreachable, the current bitcoin price around $ 8800 and we will see next week the price of $ 12,000 then the end of this month to reach $ 17,000.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:33:02 PM

Anyone can invest on bitcoin. Age really doesn't matter on bitcoin. Bitcoin doesn't anyone whether you are old enough as long as you money you can invest on bitcoin.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:42:48 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 01:31:56 AM by Painbird

No its not late for anyone. If you see the recent past it has moved thousands of dollar in one year.  So it could be go high on his portion.So not to late anytime.young or old doesn't matter  Always here a chance to get profit so quick.

tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

It depends on the goals pursued by a person who wants to invest in bitcoin, even in old age. If he wants money to work and then become an inheritance for relatives, then there is nothing to worry about - the main thing is that heirs can manage with bitcoin. But if an older person wants to earn money on this, he needs coins that quickly gain value and which can be easily sold.
khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?
Age is not the most important thing. The more important for jumping on the crypto train is the ability to learn and comprehend the information. If someone is dumb no matter he's young or old, he probably won't be able to understand all the basics and sooner or later will loose all the investments. Moreover I would say that retired have a great advantage over all the other. They have an important asset which is needed to get in crypto - a lot of free time which they can use to trace all the trends or tendencies of the market, learn strategies and so on. The more you know the easier will be a way to get a profit while making less mistakes.

Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

No. Bcos every people.keep crypto eventhough you are old. It's not depend on your old. Then important things you can follow the rule whwn you do btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: