Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:56:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?  (Read 5855 times)
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:07:36 PM

Market give 2opition every time when u are in market with attention so there is no old but time is right

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

I  wouldnt say that instead its the best time to buy altcoins and bitcoin as well as they are at very low prices compared to the sky rocketing prices it was few months ago .I would also do the investments in different portfolios and get the averaging policy in place and reap some profits . Thats all is what i need for the time being , only medium term targets.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:24:17 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

I think no matter what age you have, even if your old or still young it does not matter when it comes to investing in cryptos as long as you really understand how it works or you really learned how to utilize cryptocurrency well to earn profit. It is not too late for an old man to invest in crypto, infact it is the best way for an old timer to still earn money because cryptos does not need to be physically fit or strong, you just need to sit, be patient, and think when it comes to cryptos. Godbless.
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Will i think bitcoins does not required a young or a old as long as you can read and you can understand bitcoin you can earn.Bitcoin not talk about how old are you. It talk about how much will you earn. And its never be to late as long as you want it. In bitcoin we all are equal...
SanjeewaCrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:15:26 PM

Age is not an issue but the analytical skill matters the most even if you are a youngster.
tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

No.It will not too late to invest in cryptos if I am old.Usually we invest in bitcoin to get a good amount of profit.So if you are too old to walk even it will not effects directly because if I earn now then me even my next generation will spend it and enjoy it.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

NO! its not too late to invest in cryptocurrency because age is not a barrier to investing in cryptocurrency. investing into cryptocurrency has nothing to do with your age, either you are young or old bitcoin cryptocurrency is for every one. But you only need to be patience and up-to-date online if you want to enjoy cryptocurrency investment.
Gobeller

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

I think no matter what age you have, even if your old or still young it does not matter when it comes to investing in cryptos as long as you really understand how it works or you really learned how to utilize cryptocurrency well to earn profit. It is not too late for an old man to invest in crypto, infact it is the best way for an old timer to still earn money because cryptos does not need to be physically fit or strong, you just need to sit, be patient, and think when it comes to cryptos. Godbless.

I know there are lots of elderly people investing in bitcoin. I know some of them and their ages are in the range of 60-75 and they're still trying to invest in cryptos and blockchain technologies.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:59:36 AM

Of course not! As long as you're able to use computer or even mobile fone and you know how bitcoin works then it is never too late to invest in cryptos. You just have to be always updated with the news regarding cryptos so you would know the perfect timing on when to invest and when to let go of your holdings.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:15:42 AM

Of course not! As long as you're able to use computer or even mobile fone and you know how bitcoin works then it is never too late to invest in cryptos. You just have to be always updated with the news regarding cryptos so you would know the perfect timing on when to invest and when to let go of your holdings.
Yes i agree on that if there's life there is hope and there's still time for everything because in our life we really had our own choice  if the person is old and they think they can work bitcoin as there asset then they can really work and gain through it .I believe that bitcoin is for everybody who really believe  on it.So then if we really believe on it even if we are already old then we can still do it for good.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:19:45 AM

I think that age doesnt matterin terms of joining in crypto and dont limit your self in learning something new because your old or what. Just keep on striving for what you want to achieve in future.

Tsugihara

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:54:38 AM

in my opinion, it's never too late to start investing in BTC. while we have the will and the hard work.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:08:03 AM

If you are old but able to cope with bitcoin technology is not late to go into bitcoin and as a retired person living on pension then bitcoin is the best investment to go into because bitcoin will help you to keep making money while you seat at home in fact you can even make more then you monthly earning from your pension through bitcoin so this is the best time for you old and retired with all the time to concentrate on bitcoin.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

I would not suggest crypto investments against retired parents, because this business is very risky. They already do not have a sharp feeling in crypto investment compared to a young person. They should only enjoy the old days with their retirement savings without thinking of risky investments.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

There is a lot of time and they never ever to late to invest bitcoin, if they can properly to do it then there is no problem anymore, everyone has a chance to invest even though the Bitcoin currency price is decreasing all I can say is believe to themselves and make miracle, I hope that someday they will change their life like people do here in crypto world.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:36:43 AM

for me, there is no late.
in any age, anyone can invest their asset on bitcoin and other cryptos.
the only late for me is, if they not breathing anymore.
that is to late for bitcoin and other cryptos.
maltize

Activity: 111

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

Of course, older people can invest in bitcoin, but this is a very emotionally charged activity, and people should be ready for it. In addition, despite the fact that you can earn money quickly on the crypto currency, it all takes a certain amount of time. This, too, must be taken into account.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:28:22 AM

There is no retirement or old when dealing with something prominent and deserving, such deserving policies really excites me to deal with and there is no late to invest in crypto, start investing like a baby now and in few days you can become a senior in tasting the better profits and there is no age restrictions any one at any age can start making transactions with crypto currency but you require more dedication to learn about it before jumping and loosing all funds by choosing a wrong website.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

There is no problem in the elderly investing in crypto. But there are a few things to remember. They should keep the private keys and backups somewhere safe and secure. Because if something happens to them and if the backups are not there, then the coins will be lost.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

Of course, if a person is more than 85 years old, he probably should not bother with bitcoin. But if he is 50, 60 and even 70 years old, he has plenty of time to earn on the crypto currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: