Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?  (Read 5861 times)
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

I believe there's nothing wrong with the elderly people investing in cryptocurrency, It's never really too
late and we need people to support and circulate cryptos today. But before they dive into this they should
be informed and be made aware of the risks and process that takes place. If they are very capable enough,
if by any means possess the knowledge and resources to invest or trade, they will be alright.
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:18:25 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

No, it's not too late to enter the crypto world, there's no age limit to get started. It all depends on the willingness of each individual. I think it would be good if he joined the crypto world, it would give him the advantage of fulfilling his old age.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

Investing in cryptography is never far away. Both bitcoin and altcoin will go up in the long run, but they are in a downward trend, and they should have a good return after stabilization.

SW33T

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

Oh no, not at all. Age is just a number. There's plenty of time. When I was just starting, I always thought only older people got into this business because they are sceptical, they know how things work, and they're definitely the most provident persons I've ever known. Y'all just need to learn the basics and you're good to go.
7Pro

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:29:12 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

For retire people is mostly above 60 years old and its time to relax and enjoy life and not to think about working.
I dont say its too late to join this crypto world because this world welcome anybody without age retriction.
However, i would more suggest to save and relax and enjoy life.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:37:52 PM

of course not
absolutely not late
this can be seen from the dynamics of growth

absolutely its not too late to invest on cryptocurrency when you already old but this must be the perfect time for you to invest on it, investing is too risky so that you should have the attitude of being hardwork and patience to work on crypto. being old is not a reason for you not to invest.

claydeey

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:56:47 PM

It's not too late for everybody to invest in cryptocurrency but if you are a retired individual with enough budget even if you don't join the crypto economy then it's better to enjoy their life without BTC.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:01:25 PM
Merited by drew314 (1)

For me it's not too late to invest in cryptocurrencies for the old peoples because cryptocurrency is for everyone. If they know what they're doing then let them be. And for me older peoples are better keeper.
RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

There is no age limit to bitcoin. Even old people can invest in it. Especially if they are planning on going on a cruise or giving it to their grandchildren for their future. As long as they have interest in bitcoin and is willing to learn then it's good.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
xldon2lx

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

Just make sure you invest as much as you can loose... If you invest everything then bitcoin goes down then you're screwed. Not saying it will go down but "just in case"
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

I think they can also some amount and enjoy the profits. But very few old people will do as they believe in options like real estate.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

I know many retired people who successfully opened their own business and earned a lot of money. Why not learn them crypto currency and also earn a lot of money?

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

I know many retired people who successfully opened their own business and earned a lot of money. Why not learn them crypto currency and also earn a lot of money?

For people who are old and retired from their jobs, crypto is the best way to fill their old days. They can focus on the crypto world and will not be bothered again with world affairs that have been the responsibility of their child. It is never too late to invest in crypto even though for the elderly.

Uriel80

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

It is never too late to invest, regardless of age. What really matters is the strategy and the knowledge, if an older person knows the market can easily invest. I say it from experience because I'm an elderly person: D
Roydgon

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

Just for old people it's fortunate to be able to invest in crypto coins. You need to have only skill and ability.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

No it's not too late to invest in cryptos.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

There's a plunge happened last week, which means that bitcoin reached below $8,000 and as of today, I saw the movement of price of bitcoin in the market and it really increased, however we cannot consider it as recovering price of it because we should wait and lets see what will happen. If you still believe that bitcoin will recover and pump this year 2018 then it will never be too late for those people who have faith that everything will go back to normal and leads to a better result.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

Age doesn't matter here guys. Cryptos are for every single one of us so try to explain to your olders about cryptos and how this is changing the world everyday. Sooner or later we will use only crypto coin , this is just a matter of time because blockchain is here to remain.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:54:43 PM

Elder people have more time to research and to keep up with bitcoin so age is not an obstacle to invest
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

I think it's not too late to invest in bitcoin, but it's still a good opportunity to miss the best investment opportunity.
The price of bitcoin is not very high now, and in the future it will continue to grow, and it will bring you great returns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: