Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:33:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?  (Read 5861 times)
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:38:51 AM

I don't think so that too late to invest in crytos if you're old. I think in cryto there is no age discrimination so everybody can invest if you are capable of investing.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:57:57 AM

Its all depends of them if they want and they are still capable to invest in defferent kind of dogital curriences but some older than us they can not even look at the computer at the all time so its all depends of them if they can keep longer in computer because of the radiation
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:59:31 AM

I don't think it so..!
It can be seen from the dynamics of growth. Yeah it's risky but it is not too late. But i will always positive to invest on bitcoin.
turbo165

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:06:24 AM

in my opinion there is no delay in investing. if you think that the old man is late to invest because your age is wrong. because age does not look young or old. so even though young or old are still able to enter the world of cryto to invest. if they have high desire and maximum effort I am sure they will get profit
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

I am very solitary, it is never too late to invest in urgent crypto and the age of people should not matter. Although they may take longer to understand crypto, because the crypto world changes very quickly.
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

I think investment COINS has nothing to do with age, the bitcoin will better if you can early investment, now is still a good chance of investment bitcoin, the bitcoin of the price from $20000 to $8000 by now, it has stopped falling, now is a good chance to buy, don't hesitate, otherwise you will lose the good opportunity, you need to do is buy COINS now, and then wait patiently
You need to be careful not to invest all your money in bitcoin, because bitcoin is unstable, and if you fail, you may lose everything.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:56:27 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

No it's not late to invest even your old, as long as you have money and wealth and for you to invest then go ahead  in order for you to become richer and you are risk taker then world of cryptos is for you.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
mangkiko

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

Of course, older people can invest in bitcoin, but this is a very emotionally charged activity, and people should be ready for it. In addition, despite the fact that you can earn money quickly on the crypto currency, it all takes a certain amount of time. This, too, must be taken into account.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:00:39 PM

In my opinion, its depend on the age of the old person or how long the old person going to live because investing in crypto required waiting for profit. Therefore, it is better to invest when you are young.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

I don't think so, yeah maybe if one older people invest crypyos i think they can't use it. But it is great adcantage that maybe they can bequeth the coin in their grandson  because i believe that it is the future money the modern money that use. For now many user and investors have it but there are many people who don't know about the cryptos especially the poor ones
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

No, It is never too late.

There are many good projects coming in this year.

Do your own research before you invest.

As per my research from last couple of days i found this project as good one.

Nucleus Vision

DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 10851

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:13:19 PM

Age is not a concern. It's having a clear mind on what amount you can afford to lose in worst case scenario and making that your max to invest (i.e. 2-5% of your total savings por example). Then you need to invest sensibly and diversify in various coins/tokens and consider good ICOs for a mid-term investment.
shunga

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

Actually it not too late because you can give it to other people that related to you and they are the one who continue what you are started. When you are retired in bitcoin pass it to your present generation and other generation.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Yamoto

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

BE aware of risks trading at TRADE SATHOSHI, they do slowdown transaction up to 24h without giving any good explanations
( they put the fault on the networks/ coins and also miners deposits,
i have been testing networks and others wallets deposit transations; they work properly at the same time).
TX show transfect executed and confirmed but they wont credit you.

You might wake up one day and never get your money- please forward.
Joylee

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

It's not too late to invest as long as the person is ready to take the risks he or she gets while investing in Bitcoin and understand how bitcoin works because it's usually the parent's to find it a little hard to understand things related to the internet. .
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

It is never too late to invest (well it could be) but we are still in the first half of this game for sure which means there is plenty of time yet. If I had to estimate a timeline for early majority to get in I would say we still got roughly 5 years left of time. Perhaps less but there is ample time yet.

kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:23:05 PM

Age doesn't matter if you invest in crypto currencies. But you need to know computer basics and safeguarding your account. And if it is in trust fund for, then teach those who you are entrusting with your crypto portfolio. This is one of the best investments for anybody right now

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

It's not too late to invest as long as the person is ready to take the risks he or she gets while investing in Bitcoin and understand how bitcoin works because it's usually the parent's to find it a little hard to understand things related to the internet. .

There is no late or too early in investing.  It might seems too late because it is now 9years after it was launched.  But to think of it, its price goes down and now it is going up.  It is better to buy now because it might goes up continuously.
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:40:53 PM

Why do you care about age when we talking about money? I think it's even more better for old people to learn something something new with their experience.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

Ofcourse not. Most investors I know are people in mid 60's above. Investing actually doesn't required any age as long as you still know how to access bitcoin and you know how to check your accounts and wallets. It might be a little hard for you to understand things about bitcoin but you'll still be able to get it in time. You just need to focus and push more to learn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: