Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:12:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?  (Read 5861 times)
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:54:59 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Its really not too late for such a person. As we all know the crypto space can turn anyone to a millionaire overnight, so it does not even necessarily have to be a long wait.
Cryptomaniac13

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:56:56 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Still in the beginning if you look at the total market cap and compare it to big stock markets
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:47:45 PM

I really don't think that there is a limit of age when it comes with investing in crypto currencies, but for me, when a person is at the age of 46 and above, I think it's the right time for him to enjoy his/her life and be more wise in taking care of their health. However, only a few old people can still manage to deal with crypto coins and most of them needs a guidance especially a young person that is trustworthy.

Bhondoha

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:02:53 PM

It's not very late. In any event not for the time being to get into the crypto world. Despite the fact that you're resigned however you truly need to give your family more budgetary soundness, right now is an ideal opportunity. We are in a transformation supplanting fiat with crypto. I for one trust this is a race and if your last, it will influence your future family ages. So go donit now!! Wink
SmurfFF

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

Do you really count on age? Too late is only when you are dead:)
galkina

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

I think you being retired is a positive! This means you have more time to research and a little extra research really goes a long way in this industry. Remember bitcoin is only a decade old and most of the current users were only introduced in the last couple of years so there a not many cryptocurrency specific experts in this industry.

You are right that the old people have more free time but I think it is not the right time to run after money. One should make all those arrangements before 60 itself so that he can enjoy his life after retirement without any financial issues.

And regarding there not being specific experts, I think that if someone really finds some secret formula to make success with bitcoin investments every time, he is not going to share it in open. If everyone starts using the same technique, it will make it ineffective.

D E C E N T . C H
        Blockchain Content Distribution Platform       
( ( (   Join Our Telegram @decentch   ) ) )
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:53:46 AM

It seems to me, even if you are not young, but you are interested in new things, such as crypto-currencies, so it is mean that you live in step with the times. This is very good for selfdevelopment!
I guess age is not a limitation when you're going to enter the world of digital currency. Bitcoin is open to all ages provided that you're interested and provided that you can still understand and analyze what your doing because good understanding and wise decision making is a must in this kind of job.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

I do not think it's too late for those who are old when they get to know Bitcoin. as long as there is internet and they can operate the computer, I think it's never too late. remember, Bitcoin prices can rise very high in a matter of months, weeks or even in 1 day Bitcoin prices can rise high. so It's never too late for those who are old.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

When it comes to investing no ones too old or too young to invest. Cryptocurrency is not a very old system. Age doesn't matter if you invest in crypto currencies just give your trust on it and take risks and believe. Many people use them to take advantage of their money. I do not think older people should invest in crypto. So do not be afraid and if you know that you're doing right you should not be worried
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

It seems to me, even if you are not young, but you are interested in new things, such as crypto-currencies, so it is mean that you live in step with the times. This is very good for selfdevelopment!
I guess age is not a limitation when you're going to enter the world of digital currency. Bitcoin is open to all ages provided that you're interested and provided that you can still understand and analyze what your doing because good understanding and wise decision making is a must in this kind of job.
Perfectly true bitcoin can be invested any time, it is all about your interest if you are interest you can buy bitcoin and have the profit, so I think it is the right time to get involve in bitcoin and buy as much as bitcoin you can buy, I would suggest you to get the profit and sell at the time of high price, today crypto currency is the major currency after few days bitcoin will be famous so the price is high invest right now and wait till the price going high.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

It's never too late or too early. All that matters is understanding what you are investing in and why. Will BTC outperform the stock market over the next 20 years? If you think so, then it is obviously not too late at all.

As always though, diversification is key. A balanced portfolio should includes multiple asset classes, and as long as BTC is viewed as one of those asset classes then I see no problem with it. Dumping all your savings into BTC and hoping for the best, is obviously not s strategy, but pure speculation.

I think in bitcoin, age doesn't matter. Investment encompasses age. But of course, it is good to invest in bitcoin when we're young. We will be able to have a close guard to our investments for long.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:04:41 PM

Of course not! Being into crypto will be never too late no matter what your age. I believe that we will just have our own different starting point. For the old ones if they have the interest to put their money on it and the will to keep up, especially on understanding cryptocurrency then it's not too late. Just remember that cryptos have still a long way to go.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:11:41 PM

No, it is never too late to start bitcoin, even though they are parents. I think if they retire and decide to buy bitcoin then they will benefit from bitcoin and be able to meet the needs of his old age.
cool kong

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:20:08 PM

It is not too late to invest in a cryptocurrency, because investing is a lifetime thing rather than a young man's job.

tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

I think its not to late, aslong as that old person can still understand, can still read and still healthy.
Even though they are retired and have a pention they can still join here. All the money they can earn will be used or can be used as saving for thier childs or grand childs.
But they have to minimize their exposure in crypto because it can give them stress and sometimes sleeping in the right is an issue.

GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:37:26 PM

guys remember one thing: it's never too late to invest in bitcoin and the crypto market! if you look at longevity - buy bitcoin must always buy and at any price! This market has just started to develop and we are at the very beginning of its development! I'm sure that the crypto market will surprise us many times!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:40:02 PM

The age don't matter, even if you re old you can still investing in crypto currencies, and getting the profit for yourself and for your family. You can let the private keys of your wallets with the very trusted one from your family, so your family get the benefit from your investment after your death.
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:45:38 PM

I think investing in bitcoin has a lot to do with age. Now is still a good chance of investment bitcoin, today, when the currency fell to $7900, I choose to buy the bitcoin, I think now the price of the currency is still very low, it will rise soon
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

I am a mature man, close to fifty years old and I do not see any problem in approaching a technology such as cryptocurrencies, especially when this approach has been made in a natural way due to the nature of the business I do. Therefore I believe that interest in this exciting cryptouniverse is not restricted to certain age ranges, but is open to all ages and social levels.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:20:39 PM

It's like calling older people stupid. Do you know how old persons are also called? Mature. They have life experience and because of that can and know how to keep a cool head when under pressure. And seeing how people here get into panic mode and sell every time bitcoin has a drop I think they could be the best in dealing with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: